PDA

View Full Version : Wlf Italy is looking for new members

Ilaria Dokus
06-16-2015, 01:19 PM
Siamo una Gilda italianissima creata solo due settimane fa ma con risultato t500 free in War/raid e blitz.
Siamo alla ricerca di players attivi e competitivi.
Accettiamo tutti i livelli purché siate attivi e determinati nel migliorarvi!!
Wlf Italy (Android)

Translate:
We are a very Italian Gilda created only two weeks ago but results t500 free in War / raid and blitz.
We are looking for players active and competitive.
We accept all levels provided that you are active and determined to improve yourself!!
Wlf Italy ( Android )

Vile Lynn
06-16-2015, 01:43 PM
Shouldn't the mods be deleting these threads? :confused: This is the 4th one I've seen recently without moderation.

Welcome to the forums, Iliaria Dokus. :)

FYI: Forum Code of Conduct (http://forums.gree.net/announcement.php?f=28)

Language: This is GREE’s English forum and we ask that all posts on this board are made in English so we can effectively moderate. Please avoid difficult to read posts with “CrAzY cApS”, “ALL CAPS”, or overly large or small fonts. The use of excessive white space, punctuation, non-standard/offensive characters, and emoticons also apply to the language rule.

beartrap
06-16-2015, 02:10 PM
Come on dude, don't troll recruitment forums. Players from other countries are entitled to use this recruitment section. If you don't understand it, then try to use a translator (free from Google).

legalious
06-16-2015, 02:12 PM
I translated it so that players from other countries can inquire and apply. In the future, if you are going to post in a different language (other than English) to include translation to English or ask a mod to do it for you.

Vile Lynn
06-16-2015, 02:16 PM
Thanks, legalious. :)

Ant venom
06-16-2015, 07:11 PM
I translated it so that players from other countries can inquire and apply. In the future, if you are going to post in a different language (other than English) to include translation to English or ask a mod to do it for you.

Would you mind using a better translator, the grammar is still pretty bad and some words aren't even English "Gilda" and "very Italian Gilda".