PDA

View Full Version : Do you hate Europeans

Plutorules
06-16-2015, 12:15 PM
Events start and end time change
Greetings Modern Warriors,

Starting tomorrow June 17th, all events will start at 3pm PST and end at 2pm PST. For example, the event Barrage Fire will run from 3pm PST June 17th through 2pm PST June 23rd.

We hope this simplifies keeping track of events. Have fun

As stated do you ha te is Europeans? Every events starts at midnight CET

Sheldor Sir
06-16-2015, 12:26 PM
You forget! they only care about 1 thing GreeD and they couldn't give a toss about anyone outside PST timezone, obviously Europeans have more sense than to spend massive amounts of money so why would they

Bndawgs
06-16-2015, 12:30 PM
There's no time that would make everyone happy. If you don't like it, move to a better time zone.

J-manKometh96
06-16-2015, 12:32 PM
I can see how missing the end of certain events can have some effect, however at the end of the day, everyone is missing the same amount of time due to sleep as any other timezone. Is anyone in the US crying because you are working on events while we sleep?

Flexter
06-16-2015, 12:39 PM
Can't get it clear 2 understanding it what gree is trying 2 do!!!!
why are they always trying 2 let the players run away from the game!!!
The game was from the start of Mw till now always the same start time.
why would you guys change it and let most of the Europe players run away from the game now.
Instead of changing the things nobody is complaining about and leave them like they are and solve the problems that everybody is complaining about( hint FL )

Plutorules
06-16-2015, 12:41 PM
In case of I.e. Frontline we start at midnight and we are sleeping so loose regen. So changing it to 3 PM pst is a slap in the face for us

Jg48
06-16-2015, 12:42 PM
I'm from us and hate that events start during work. But I deal with it. You can either deal with it or be gone. Your choice.

And yes gree still sucks

Plutorules
06-16-2015, 12:47 PM
I'm from us and hate that events start during work. But I deal with it. You can either deal with it or be gone. Your choice.

And yes gree still sucks

It still will start during your work time. So nothing better for you. We now have.a change so question was simply if Gree hate us. Since they deteriorate our conditions

Bndawgs
06-16-2015, 12:51 PM
just transfer your game to someone in the US while you sleep

Big John
06-16-2015, 01:02 PM
They can't please everyone but starting in the morning PST would be better for most.

Or give us options to vote on.

The Dutch Republic
06-16-2015, 01:07 PM
Ooh Gree, the moment I thought you could not screw this game more than you already did, you did. As an European and member of a full Dutch faction: klootzak! FL for example will costs US massive amounts of deploys because of the new starting times. The same applies to the energy. Big big mistake. You are now just screwing all of your European players.

Vile Lynn
06-16-2015, 01:11 PM
Hey, MW is lucky to even have this regulated! Now we'll know when events actually begin.

Euros: When FL begins, wake up, go pee, log in, start regen. You'll be full in the AM.

The Dutch Republic
06-16-2015, 01:24 PM
Hey, MW is lucky to even have this regulated! Now we'll know when events actually begin.

Euros: When FL begins, wake up, go pee, log in, start regen. You'll be full in the AM.

Its not only FL, but also WD. Normally it started at 20:00 in Europe and our faction play the best battles on Friday evening (battle on 20:00, 21:00 and 22:00). We will lose massive amounts of points if we are starting at 24:00. Please Gree, reconsider the starting times. European factions are screwed in this way.

Plutorules
06-16-2015, 01:25 PM

Joke right? Go to bed a wake up 1-3 hours later to open game. You must be smoking something.

Move it to 0.00 pst if you like this option. Or better start every event 8.00 pst This way Gree has a whole workday to fix screw ups when WD or FL goes bad

Vile Lynn
06-16-2015, 01:29 PM
Joke right? Go to bed a wake up 1-3 hours later to open game. You must be smoking something.

lol, would I joke?

You must be joking if you honestly want me to believe you've never woken up in the middle of the night to tap.

Bndawgs
06-16-2015, 01:29 PM
I wonder if they out-sourced their developers and the new team is in a new time zone?

Vile Lynn
06-16-2015, 01:34 PM
I wonder if they out-sourced their developers and the new team is in a new time zone?

Naw, i think starting at 3PM GREE-land time is perfect for the current team... It gives them an hour or two after events begin to fix things before going home for the weekend.

The Dutch Republic
06-16-2015, 01:42 PM
Naw, i think starting at 3PM GREE-land time is perfect for the current team... It gives them an hour or two after events begin to fix things before going home for the weekend.

No cant be this. Wd and FL starts now at 11:00 am PST and they have 6 hours to fix things. I just dont get it. Why Gree?? Why change the time. It doesnt make sense.

Bndawgs
06-16-2015, 01:42 PM
no, that was basically the same thing before when it started at 11am for them. I'm guessing something to do with personnel or equipment changes.

goblue21
06-16-2015, 01:44 PM
In case of I.e. Frontline we start at midnight and we are sleeping so loose regen. So changing it to 3 PM pst is a slap in the face for us

then don't play!

Bndawgs
06-16-2015, 01:52 PM
then don't play!

careful, I just got an angry PM from some European I'm guessing for suggesting to move to a new time zone. lol

Pellatt
06-16-2015, 01:55 PM
GREE
In relation to bolts post regarding event start times, may I say as a European this absolutely sucks!

I have always hated the way that events start in the UK at 10:00 pm, but 11:00 pm is completely unjustified and inconsiderate to us Europeans!

I have stuck this game out since I started 3+ years ago, but well done GREE you may have just pushed me too far!
Now I won't be able to get my faction points in when the events start!

Completely unsatisfied!

The Dutch Republic
06-16-2015, 01:56 PM
I know that there are German factions, Turkish factions, Dutch factions, UK factions, Danish factions. All these factions are getting a big fat middle finger from Gree. By changing the starting times Gree is saying we dont care about our European player base. And its not only American free factions that are going get screwed. There are enough European players in American factions. Everybody get one up in the buttocks from Gree. And why? Nobody knows.

Pellatt
06-16-2015, 02:00 PM
lol, would I joke?

You must be joking if you honestly want me to believe you've never woken up in the middle of the night to tap.

That may well be the case, but to do it as a going concern your of your fricken head!

Pellatt
06-16-2015, 02:03 PM
Big Spoiler Gree!

Vile Lynn
06-16-2015, 02:04 PM
No cant be this. Wd and FL starts now at 11:00 am PST and they have 6 hours to fix things. I just dont get it. Why Gree?? Why change the time. It doesnt make sense.
Well, they really shouldn't have anything to fix now. *fingers crossed*

no, that was basically the same thing before when it started at 11am for them. I'm guessing something to do with personnel or equipment changes.

I think so many have asked about times, when events begin/end, that GREE decided KISS was the best solution for a change: one time for all events. Hopefully, they'll do the same for CC & KA.

Side note:
We are in Daylight Savings Time (DST) now, so events begin at 3PM PDT*, not PST, as posted in the locked sticky... if that matters, idk.

Modern War Forum GF
06-16-2015, 02:13 PM
You all still playing? Seeing all events run for a week, heck even 11 days, what does missing a few hr give???

Brown Out
06-16-2015, 02:59 PM
Yes, I hate Europeans. Next question.

J-manKometh96
06-16-2015, 03:04 PM
I know that there are German factions, Turkish factions, Dutch factions, UK factions, Danish factions. All these factions are getting a big fat middle finger from Gree. By changing the starting times Gree is saying we dont care about our European player base. And its not only American free factions that are going get screwed. There are enough European players in American factions. Everybody get one up in the buttocks from Gree. And why? Nobody knows.Then no one is at an advantage, and no one is getting screwed. Case closed, next issue please.

Improvise. Overcome. Adapt.

Maybe GREE is actually trying to give themselves a few hours prior to event launch to make sure it works, plus a few hours after to fix stuff. I know that would be extremely hard to believe, but stranger things have happened.

redvenge99
06-16-2015, 03:10 PM
Being that more then half my faction is european it does suck a little, on the other hand most of them will still be on for the start of the events. Also you have to consider it is a u.s based game so of course its going to have a u.s based timezone, if it were a european based game it would be a european based timezone
you cant really fault them for operating during normal buisness hours.

DEWIN NUTTIN
06-16-2015, 03:13 PM
I know that there are German factions, Turkish factions, Dutch factions, UK factions, Danish factions. All these factions are getting a big fat middle finger from Gree. By changing the starting times Gree is saying we dont care about our European player base. And its not only American free factions that are going get screwed. There are enough European players in American factions. Everybody get one up in the buttocks from Gree. And why? Nobody knows.

Yes, what has been decreed is an affront to most players on continents other than North and South America.
I hope you figure out how you can return the favor. :rolleyes:

elangomatt
06-16-2015, 03:33 PM
Plus there is the fact they are shrinking all events by at least an hour now too. Any bets on how Gree(d) screws up this change rollout this time?

Vile Lynn
06-16-2015, 04:35 PM

Starting tomorrow June 17th, all events will start at 3pm PST and end at 2pm PST. For example, the event Barrage Fire will run from 3pm PST June 17th through 2pm PST June 23rd.

Thanks for fixing the PST to PDT in the original sticky, Bolt. ;)

Jd-fors
06-16-2015, 05:51 PM
It's called gree apnia and we all suffer from it no matter where you live.

J-manKometh96
06-16-2015, 06:18 PM
Thanks for fixing the PST to PDT in the original sticky, Bolt. ;)

Any veterans of GREE games knows it's actually PTSD.

Speed ump
06-16-2015, 06:51 PM
You mean some people sleep during the big events? That's an option? Wow, just wow.

Laurence1
06-16-2015, 07:10 PM
Best result for Aussies ever!! 8am start time 7am finish

iamnasty
06-16-2015, 07:53 PM

Self explained, the choice is yours and STOP WHINING ! ☠.........moo™👀💤💤

sawnoff69
06-16-2015, 10:03 PM
Self explained, the choice is yours and STOP WHINING ! ☠.........moo™👀💤💤
i am a aussie every fl wd starts at 4am for us . so if you think you are going to have it hard your not .

Plutorules
06-16-2015, 10:22 PM
They change something after many years so of course I complain I pity the fool that doesn't complain.

Mainly my concern is FL which has big change in start time. There for big change for us

Plutorules
06-16-2015, 10:28 PM
Being that more then half my faction is european it does suck a little, on the other hand most of them will still be on for the start of the events. Also you have to consider it is a u.s based game so of course its going to have a u.s based timezone, if it were a european based game it would be a european based timezone
you cant really fault them for operating during normal buisness hours.

It's not a problem that it us time zone. It's only the change. And they move almost out of normal business hours with this

J-manKometh96
06-17-2015, 01:26 AM
Considering its GREES business, I think it's up to them to decide what their normal business hours are, not you. And after reading a different thread, they sure as hell know exactly whose paying the bills, and apparently it's not the EU. Maybe you should have given your money to a better company, because you are right about one thing. They don't give a rats backside about one single customer. Never have, never will.

You guys just need to spend more.

iamnasty
06-17-2015, 01:40 AM
i am a aussie every fl wd starts at 4am for us . so if you think you are going to have it hard your not .

The choice is yours ! ☠.........moo™������

groovy shags
06-17-2015, 03:30 AM
I wake up, open the game, get a few taps in while having some coffee. Open the game every now and then during the day, get a few taps in. Fire it up in the evening before watching a movie, or at the gym, get a few taps in. Never really paid any attention to when events start or end. It's a game right? Some of you take this way too seriously! Don't let GREE run your life!

Flexter
06-17-2015, 04:18 AM
Any reply from a mod would be appreciated!!!!!

J-manKometh96
06-17-2015, 04:28 AM
What do you want them to say? They've streamlined start and end times, which all players have asked for. No more questions of when the events start and end.

Basically you are saying "I don't like to cry. Make someone else cry instead of me."

Please stop making yourself sound so pathetic.

Find new ways to make it work for you, instead of crying GREE is against you. There are serious issues with the game that need addressing. This is not one of them. Save your complaints for those.

Plutorules
06-17-2015, 06:16 AM
What do you want them to say? They've streamlined start and end times, which all players have asked for. No more questions of when the events start and end.

Basically you are saying "I don't like to cry. Make someone else cry instead of me."

Please stop making yourself sound so pathetic.

Find new ways to make it work for you, instead of crying GREE is against you. There are serious issues with the game that need addressing. This is not one of them. Save your complaints for those.

Never have I been in drought about when an event starts. Always 2PM except FL and WD which starts 11PM. Nothing confusing there. Only?exceptions are when they roll out to late. Don't believe that they never will roll out late. Nobody in US or Europe have asked for a change in start time for WD or FL. We in Europe would like other events to start same time as FL and WD but we have?lived with late night starts. But?for FL and WD it's simply unacceptable and will drive Away more Europeans. Our faction play this game only because we have a great time together not because this game is awesome anymore. If people start leaving our faction will fall apart as well as other EU based faction

DIABLOPEZ
06-17-2015, 08:05 AM
European here!!!
All i see is the Fridaynights off.. Whoooo
Pokernight will live again, hopefully make some cash instead of spending it lmao

HellRaizer
06-17-2015, 08:28 AM
This thread reminds of of a post someone left on my wall a long time ago

If was a ranting post around the lines of:

You sad *£&£* £##%*. Do you have nothing better to do than raid me at 4am..

While in fact it is 09:00 for me.. This player (I guess in est) was oblivious to the fact that players could be in other time zones (eg UK/europe etc)

Tinker
06-17-2015, 08:32 AM
I thought this was a Poll question. Still looking for the "YES" button.

Modern War Forum GF
06-17-2015, 08:51 AM
Guess Some moms hide THE phone's for THE night :)

Plutorules
06-17-2015, 08:51 AM
Still looking for Gree to take a stand if they hate us

HellRaizer
06-17-2015, 10:00 AM
Still looking for Gree to take a stand if they hate us

I would call it ignorance

ezmunie
06-17-2015, 02:48 PM
No complaints about start and end times. Our European guys get in just as much playing time as the rest of us US guys do, and the same goes for other time zones around the world.

If you don't like the event start and end times, don't play. Quite simple really.

goblue21
06-17-2015, 02:56 PM
No complaints about start and end times. Our European guys get in just as much playing time as the rest of us US guys do, and the same goes for other time zones around the world.

If you don't like the event start and end times, don't play. Quite simple really.

well said!!!

HellRaizer
06-17-2015, 04:30 PM

Then you wouldn't mind if the events started at 07:00 GMT? Using the same theory, the events would begin at the start of the European day, end of Aussie day and late hours of the night in the U.S.?

If so then I would propose that Gree do this, as it seems obvious solution to appease all players..

J-manKometh96
06-17-2015, 04:42 PM
Go for it. All good for me. And yes, I'm in the US.

East Coast Bias
06-17-2015, 08:21 PM
I believe the world revolves around China, so how about everything starts at 9am HKT?

sawnoff69
06-18-2015, 06:13 AM
European here!!!
All i see is the Fridaynights off.. Whoooo
Pokernight will live again, hopefully make some cash instead of spending it lmao

i been waking up at 4 am for years now . staying up to deploy at 12am then taking 8 hours to fill back up is not that bad . wd will still finnish at a decent time for you as well . its not as bad as it seems . so suck it up guys .

groovy shags
06-18-2015, 06:41 AM
i been waking up at 4 am for years now . staying up to deploy at 12am then taking 8 hours to fill back up is not that bad . wd will still finnish at a decent time for you as well . its not as bad as it seems . so suck it up guys .

I truly feel sorry for those of you that allow GREE to run your life's schedule. Especially when GREE can't even implement their own schedules without error.

HellRaizer
06-18-2015, 11:57 AM

Doesn't really sound like an enjoyable game when presented like that

Cannot Connect To Server
06-18-2015, 06:13 PM
its all stupid now. gree hv no idea.