PDA

View Full Version : Epic boss feedback

bam bam.
06-15-2015, 02:45 PM
Hey guys, can we put down our experience with this event here. Put down your level, your faction level and how you have found the difficulty vs rewards for the event. Please just make this about feedback. Bugs and dramas are for another thread please.

So far I have found the first few levels on my mini lvl 132 pretty cruise and my faction top 500 will smash day 1 faction requirements.

Anyone know if killing the boss all the way thru can be done for free or little gold?.

DEWIN NUTTIN
06-15-2015, 02:49 PM
I've met the boss, Drake.
Drake and I are becoming great pals.
Our faction has voted "Drake" an HONORARY "DEW NUTTIN".
Drake and us are getting acquainted, regularly. LOL .... :);):cool::o

Free, you say. Free is how we roll. Yeah, dude, free so far.

Cuombajj
06-16-2015, 12:02 AM

You do know that it's not mandatory to post in every single thread right? No offense, just making sure :)

bam bam.
06-16-2015, 01:39 AM

Helpful as ever.

carl9764
06-16-2015, 01:41 AM
Is there a faction event for this boss as nothing showing up?

bam bam.
06-16-2015, 01:54 AM
Is there a faction event for this boss as nothing showing up?

Could be your faction finished it already. Only 300 kills on day 1. Or you may have an old version that has issues.

carl9764
06-16-2015, 01:56 AM
Cheers Bam Bam just found out the faction on night shift completed

johannes
06-16-2015, 05:49 AM
This make no sense at lvl 86 boss i am strong to kill him in one hit but lose health first why bugg? or some

goblue21
06-16-2015, 07:27 AM
1 Free hit to 100, then 2 free to 105. on 113 and it takes 3 paid. that happened quick!

Cannot Connect To Server
06-16-2015, 06:54 PM
boss seems to be old boss no new timer no random energy... its getting harder fast... and prizes are trash...

so it wont be worth the bother. imo.

for llps might be very hard but 11 days get as far as u want plenty time to get units off other events to build up and get bit extra.

still no fun and nothing to head for tho. imo. last epic was great.but its like rb... its been crap months now boss up.prizes down and goals prizes useless for that much WORK...just more time off to play games by non gree companies who support their players i guess.

Helios Von Elisar
06-19-2015, 03:59 AM
My first cash hit was on level 100. Level 104 took 3 cash hits. Boss health is rising fast. Waiting for faction event to start again before killing any more. I'll consider myself lucky if I can get to 125.

I am glad to see EB back. Sure, the prizes are crap compared to the last one. It takes a long time to Attack, wait for the boss (sometimes attack again) then kill the boss, then grab the reward, then wait a minute and repeat. It is a boring event. But even crappy rewards add up. And as you go higher, rewards get better. Its a lot better than tapping 80 hits on an ILTQ for a similar prize.

J-manKometh96
06-19-2015, 06:01 AM
11 day event - too long.

Prizes are meh.

Difficulty isn't overly obnoxious, however I do think the curve may steepen a bit too much at times.

As a top 1500 team made up of a handful of semi active players, I find it interesting that anything other than the first days goal was beyond us. 1500 just isn't what it used to be. Not really a complaint in that regard, but I do think it shows how disconnected some things in the game have become.

Agent Orange
06-19-2015, 06:30 AM
Just took my DLs and ran them up till it wasn't worth it. Now enjoying the nice summer weather outside.

Overall better than some of the previous but prizes are lackluster and the difficultly level suddenly ramps ups.

J1mcrane
06-19-2015, 08:12 AM
I have to say that after all the posts on here from the mods about the changes to EB, I feel a little cheated.

Is there any difference at all?

All that has seemed to happened is that the event has been extended!

truthteller
06-19-2015, 09:05 AM
I have to say that after all the posts on here from the mods about the changes to EB, I feel a little cheated.

Is there any difference at all?

All that has seemed to happened is that the event has been extended!

it has changed besides the duration
you now have

new crappy units
most can make it to boss 100
Factions now have a 99.9999999% of NEVER completing ALL the daily goals (assuming day 11 will be 800 kills)
Use of gold to "finish" starts earlier than before

DEWIN NUTTIN
06-19-2015, 10:50 AM
A certain entity needs no detractors, as is the case with most things, the entity is its own worse enemy.

Cannot Connect To Server
06-19-2015, 02:25 PM
Well we all asked for Epic Boss... we forgot to ask Gree not to screw it up like they have RB..LTQS..FLTQS..FL...oh and MW itself... they broke the original game...tried to fix it but screwed that up too..

they have no clue how to fix the damage as all they though of was how much can they make today and nothing abt the quality of the game or which direction to take it so players stay playing... they messed up so much that the new store scares new players off the prices of the units so high compared to the base buildings you start with and how slow everything is now is making ppl quit before they even get to level 10.

i wld too... one look at hit a rival make 5 valor but its 60 billion for one valor unit... simple maths even by a teen kid wld know thats too stupidly high and this game is not for playing anymore.

gree destroyed the game a long time ago... were all just too stupid and hooked to give it up in the hopes it will recover and be playable again.

the game used to be fun and challenging now its all hard work 200 taps for 1m unit... hard work to even get the game to start... gree destroyed it all.

bam bam.
06-20-2015, 01:47 AM
I really think they would be best off selling the asset as is. Before all the revenues dry up. Don't shut it down. It could be a great game. The concept is wicked. It was run well by funzio. GReE lack the know how to handle this beast. Sell it. I am willing to take the chance on another gaming company flushing it down the toilet. As is it is kind of just lingering in the bowl.

Please mods. Pass on to your master to give the game a chance. Sell the asset!.

bam bam.
06-20-2015, 01:52 AM
Back on topic. I'm ok with this epic boss, my main n mini will get to 100 which sees me pretty happy. Sad about the curve but I don't mind them milking the whales. They keep the lights on and us little guys can achieve a few lil milestones along the way

Apollo13
06-20-2015, 06:25 PM
My level 198
My attack stats is 4.77T
My faction has 60/60 members (top 50)

My thoughts is that this epic boss disadvantages a lot of people because:

(1) it is not tiered,
(2) I never like the amount of xp gain for epic bosses events,
(3) having to kill a total of 800 bosses on day 11 to meet faction goal with bosses health so high is crazy,
(4) event is way overboard running it for 11 days,
(5) not much information given out on event.

bam bam.
06-21-2015, 01:55 AM
Running events long is what gaming companies due to lower the workload on devs. Squeezing the last profits out before they close or to allow them the time to catch up on bugs and glitches. It is for one of two reasons they do this. There is no other reasonable explanations.

A part of me kind of wishes they would just shut it down. I will never play another freemium game again. I have clash but I am not really into it. I will probably never play another game again period such is the bad taste left in my mouth.

I like epic boss, and I am not really negative about this one on the whole. Good to see a good event back. Now only if they would return raidboss to the old formula that literally no one ever complained about

East Coast Bias
06-21-2015, 02:11 AM
I think all of the original events were better. EB with tiering, Fl with own units, and RB with reasonable health. That said, I fully support needing some gold to finish each of the events unless you have great stats (having used gold to achieve them). EB, perhaps needing all regen to kill 85 for free, then some gold to get to 100 (and no bosses beyond 100). FL, if you can afford better units, your team should be able to take down some gold free team using whatever you want. RB, prestige should be doable by top 100 teams for free, masters easy for top 10 but perhaps very difficult for top 25 and gold needed for top 50. I remember the days when I was part of VFFL and masters needed work if you wanted to do it for free. Now? Gree has ****ed this game up to beyond repair. So Relic, maybe start implementing some of the feedback. That stupid thread asking for more completely lacks common sense.

Pidgeot
06-21-2015, 02:21 AM
The problem with the way EB is now, as well as past EB is it cost different amounts to finish for each player. Boss 250, at 250t health would cost about 250 gold to drop. I assume the other bosses before it are just as big and would still cost a lot. The last 5 bosses could cost a lot around my stat tier 100 bucks to finish. That is just crazy and should be looked at.

J-manKometh96
06-22-2015, 09:46 AM
Just a little taste of how poor the boss prizes are. Through 80 bosses (6 cash hits), I gained approximately 1b in stats. 252 deploys in FL gained me about 3b. GREE really does not want this event to continue imo.