PDA

View Full Version : Epic Boss using Equipment

Pidgeot
06-15-2015, 02:06 PM
What do you guys think about Epic Boss using equipment? I figured the way EB is now, as with all other events, they are overly inflated to cater to the top 5% of players and a big **** you to all other players. Right now, equipment is not used and is in a more neutral state than stats are now. Stats now range trillions (in the hundreds) versus the billions of most players with a few in the single digit trillions. Equipment, while the top has more than others, is fairly clean and can be controlled better. Of course they would need add equipment to the store so players have some non event controlled growth, which the game needs more of.

Would you guys be willing to try equipment for a EB cycle to see if it has a chance?

sstuutss
06-15-2015, 02:28 PM
They couldn't make it work before. Why would they be able to make it work now?

bam bam.
06-15-2015, 02:42 PM
I think some events do need a new currency. Start with frontline I say.

Pidgeot
06-15-2015, 02:51 PM
They couldn't make it work before. Why would they be able to make it work now?

It did not work because we as players could not gain throughout normal gameplay.

DEWIN NUTTIN
06-15-2015, 03:03 PM
Let's be honest, WYSIWYG.......

Like or hate it, WYSIWYG.........

Nothing will change, nothing will improve......

Cannot Connect To Server
06-15-2015, 03:06 PM
if eq is added to store it wld just turn into rich vs poor same as is now.

fatbodychris
06-15-2015, 03:19 PM
It did not work because we as players could not gain throughout normal gameplay.

How could you have not gained any equipment? It was in iLTQ and FLTQ.

if eq is added to store it wld just turn into rich vs poor same as is now.

+1 to that.

Pidgeot
06-15-2015, 03:26 PM
How could you have not gained any equipment? It was in iLTQ and FLTQ.

+1 to that.

Events aren't considered normal gameplay. Having them in the store would allow players to control their own growth or given out through other non event ways.

truthteller
06-15-2015, 03:35 PM
What do you guys think about Epic Boss using equipment? I figured the way EB is now, as with all other events, they are overly inflated to cater to the top 5% of players and a big **** you to all other players. Right now, equipment is not used and is in a more neutral state than stats are now. Stats now range trillions (in the hundreds) versus the billions of most players with a few in the single digit trillions. Equipment, while the top has more than others, is fairly clean and can be controlled better. Of course they would need add equipment to the store so players have some non event controlled growth, which the game needs more of.

Would you guys be willing to try equipment for a EB cycle to see if it has a chance?

Are you working for GREEdy now?
Equipment will never work, why
simple, they will only give the "good" equipment to the big spenders, while the rest of us keep getting the 4/0 or so ones, yet every cycle the EB Health would be increase based on the "good" equipment stats, thus everyone will slowly again not be able to finish the event

equipment will kill EB once again, just like they killed RB with the Health increases

they will never put good equipment in the store to make a difference with EB, and if they do, it will cost LOTS of GOLD

anything that Greedy, "tries" to "fix" or "revamp" gets GREEed-up

fatbodychris
06-15-2015, 03:42 PM
Events aren't considered normal gameplay. Having them in the store would allow players to control their own growth or given out through other non event ways.

Were you a camper?

Still have a lot of that glitch cash burning a hole in your virtual wallet?

And if they were only sold in store for gold, like most things are in store, would you still buy equipment then or just start another thread bashing gree about charging for things?

J-manKometh96
06-15-2015, 04:35 PM
Ah yes, equipment.

I see you forgot all about those that never got equipment because GREE locked them out for 4-6 weeks.

I see you forgot about all those that equipment never actually worked for.

I see you forgot all about people who had equipment go missing or just never received what they were supposed to.

Yes, as usual you forgot so much before concocting yet another meritless idea.

Danger Mouse
06-15-2015, 06:14 PM
And if they were only sold in store for gold, like most things are in store, would you still buy equipment then or just start another thread bashing gree about charging for things?

15-love fatbodychris. Pidgeot, your service.

Danger Mouse
06-15-2015, 06:16 PM
Ah yes, equipment.

I see you forgot all about those that never got equipment because GREE locked them out for 4-6 weeks.

I see you forgot all about people who had equipment go missing or just never received what they were supposed to.

I see you forgot Pidgeots never ending quest to get stuff for free or minimum effort.

Pidgeot
06-15-2015, 06:24 PM
Ah yes, equipment.

A lot of **** still dont work for a lot of people. A lot of people are still locked out.

Pidgeot
06-15-2015, 06:29 PM
Are you working for GREEdy now?
Equipment will never work, why
simple, they will only give the "good" equipment to the big spenders, while the rest of us keep getting the 4/0 or so ones, yet every cycle the EB Health would be increase based on the "good" equipment stats, thus everyone will slowly again not be able to finish the event

equipment will kill EB once again, just like they killed RB with the Health increases

they will never put good equipment in the store to make a difference with EB, and if they do, it will cost LOTS of GOLD

anything that Greedy, "tries" to "fix" or "revamp" gets GREEed-up

The "big" spenders still get the best units. The "big" spenders get all the boost. The "big" spenders are hundreds of trillions higher in stats than the rest of us and events are "still" jacked up because of it. I really dont see your argument is here.

BaziOne
06-15-2015, 07:36 PM
I believe they already do this in KA?