PDA

View Full Version : 6 day war? And only 2 weeks away? Gree, have you lost you're collective minds?

Jnsolberg
06-15-2015, 12:21 PM
Three terrible things:

Only 2 weeks between wars
6 day war
Over the July 4th holiday in the USA

This better be a mistake. The community will not put up with this.

E-I
06-15-2015, 12:26 PM
Last time there was a 2 week break we boycotted. How quickly Gree forgets.

Vile Lynn
06-15-2015, 12:27 PM
Last time there was a 2 week break we boycotted. How quickly Gree forgets.

Probably because GREE didn't notice the boycott. :rolleyes:

Frostpocket
06-15-2015, 12:35 PM
GREE doesn't care. And, there are plenty of addicts to line their pockets! It doesn't listen to what we ask for; its a money losing business so it will try all sorts. Good luck with all that. I won't be doing it.

The red Baron
06-15-2015, 12:37 PM
I will not do a 6 day war in 2 weeks hopefully a mistake, if not may be today was my last top 300 individual position

Crazy Canuck
06-15-2015, 12:40 PM
Thank you gree, I needed a vacation from the game

Frothypython
06-15-2015, 12:54 PM
Please. No.

Jnsolberg
06-15-2015, 02:15 PM
Probably not a mistake, since EB started so early

Valid or
06-15-2015, 02:35 PM
No comment from gree... Must have been planed to be like it looks.

Erageous
06-15-2015, 02:56 PM
I get they want us to spend gems but in order for us to buy gems, many of us have to, oh I don't know, work? I teach yoga and fitness classes, can't very well leave a client in a pose to run and get hits in during a 6/7 day war.

Jomama1
06-15-2015, 04:09 PM
I am at a loss for words- we were promised never again - but lying just comes natural to you Gree.

Please just pull the plug rather than making all of your players make the painfull decision to quit or go free. We had three move to lower guilds today. Rest waiting to see what happens. Nobody I know wants this.

Real smart Gree...

Please fix this before its too late.

garen argon
06-15-2015, 09:12 PM
I am at a loss for words- we were promised never again - but lying just comes natural to you Gree.

Please just pull the plug rather than making all of your players make the painfull decision to quit or go free. We had three move to lower guilds today. Rest waiting to see what happens. Nobody I know wants this.

Real smart Gree...

Please fix this before its too late.

JO, you've been around too long not to know the drill....it's a gem extraction...always has been... Nothing more .. nothing less.

Jomama1
06-16-2015, 03:26 AM
Yes - and frankly many of us don't mind spending gems. But Gree sees to choose short term extraction that chases players away over long term sustainable extraction that can get more to spend and grow the gemming base. Its much better for the game and gree if more people are spending, even if a little less.

The compressed event schedule is also terrible. Most of the gemmers have real lives. Please Gree - stop the madness.

Crazy Canuck
06-16-2015, 09:01 AM
Easy way to fix this us everyone boycott this war. Only way gree will truly learn is if we hurt them where it counts their gem sales.

Sad part is everyone complains but most will suck it up and push on threw war. Well not me I refuse to do war from Sunday to Saturday.

Frothypython
06-17-2015, 09:51 AM
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?98375-Woo-HOO-looks-like-2-weeks-until-the-next-wars

This has been going on for a long time.

Frothypython
06-17-2015, 10:02 AM
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?54453-Next-war-on-Memorial-Day-Weekend&highlight=Boycott

And again

Nacon10
06-18-2015, 05:03 PM
this is a great idea. think about the amazing bonuses and strong units that will be rewarded. this war gives us an opportunity to separate ourselves from the losers that will miss it cause they have family and jobs.

truthteller
06-19-2015, 09:30 AM
this is a great idea. think about the amazing bonuses and strong units that will be rewarded. this war gives us an opportunity to separate ourselves from the losers that will miss it cause they have family and jobs.

Spoken like a true NACO :o

Master Stormzs
06-24-2015, 12:12 AM
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?98375-Woo-HOO-looks-like-2-weeks-until-the-next-wars

This has been going on for a long time.

^ the more things change the more they stay the same.

Alexius
06-27-2015, 11:51 AM
^ the more things change the more they stay the same.
Yup. Doing the same thing over and over quite literally and figuratively yet expecting different results.

Valid or
06-28-2015, 10:58 AM
I see this as a attempt to get gem sales up, for those of us who follow the top apps and how they preform, Ka has slipped to being a top app only during war time. The rest of the time we don't appear much on the lists.
I feel there management team gave them instructions to get the game back up like it was or closer to it, when they took it from funzio, or face possible shut down..since their update had issues it never made the list for best updates, and hasn't attracted many new people.
So now they are in damage control and a week long war if the sales are there, it will help a lot. If sales don't go up..well...you can figure it out. If they had of released a good working update it might have attracted new people, but with all its issues(and as of last war the issues were still there, anyone see any other type of matches other than normal or legendary, wasn't there two other types?)