PDA

View Full Version : Per War Rewards

Pidgeot
06-13-2015, 05:46 PM
Well, not that I expected this to work right but Im getting an error every time I try to view them.

Bobby Brobst
06-13-2015, 06:56 PM
Well, not that I expected this to work right but Im getting an error every time I try to view them.

As usual Gree rolls out a new feature and I'm never disappointed because I never expect anything to work properly . Everyone should lower their expectations after all this is an ap game for Christ sakes...

Jg48
06-13-2015, 08:45 PM
That's the gree moto. Nothing works the first time, not the second time, but maybe it will work the third or forth time.

And yes gree still sucks

good gawd noooo
06-13-2015, 08:53 PM
program is working as intended please purchase more gold to increase your chances of success

Danger Mouse
06-13-2015, 10:49 PM
As usual Gree rolls out a new feature and I'm never disappointed because I never expect anything to work properly . Everyone should lower their expectations after all this is an ap game for Christ sakes...

Yeah, this is an app game, where you have to pay the cost of a new phone every couple of months to get to the front. So, maybe, just maybe, it's ok to expect things to work first time, every time. Other games seem to be able to pull it off, so why not Gree?

Rolinz
06-14-2015, 01:20 AM
I do not understand why can't they just not release these new features unless they plan to use it?