PDA

View Full Version : Severe lag in KA since the war started

Jnsolberg
06-13-2015, 07:05 AM
Ever since the war started, KA is very slow to update the battle.
For instance, I know the GG is down, but I can't get my game to acknowledge it. Leaving the battle and going back in dosent work. Refreshing the leaderboard dosent work. Looking at the indy standings dosent work.

And forget about checking the score near the end. No hope of the score being accurate, unless you exit and reload. But even doing that, the score lags.

This is making for a frustrating war experience. I hope someone is working at Gree today and can look into this.

Vile Lynn
06-13-2015, 09:00 AM
I thought it was just me.

The lag is really bad.

Vile Lynn
06-13-2015, 09:12 AM
And forget about checking the score near the end. No hope of the score being accurate, unless you exit and reload. But even doing that, the score lags.

The score takes exactly a min to refresh from what I see thru my accounts... too long.

The red Baron
06-13-2015, 11:49 PM
I even have to leave the game to join war, if not i see only war declared ongoing.

Lord Vyper
06-14-2015, 02:18 AM
I even have to leave the game to join war, if not i see only war declared ongoing.

sometimes it needs even a restart to get the war declared screen

Palewood
06-14-2015, 04:58 AM
My guild is also experiencing extreme lag and generally slow - it feels like it's so data heavy it just taking ages to login and ages to quest

Some people are having to go into game 10 minutes before the end of a war just to make final hits

I imagine there are different issues with different iPhone and iPad models perhaps these could be explained - my iPad 2 is getting deadly slow but my iPhone 5 is still having issues

Vile Lynn
06-14-2015, 07:23 AM
I'm going to assume this long lag is the new normal.

I doubt it'll be fixed...

...unless something starts sexually harassing my devices.

Bolt
06-14-2015, 10:33 AM
Ever since the war started, KA is very slow to update the battle.
For instance, I know the GG is down, but I can't get my game to acknowledge it. Leaving the battle and going back in dosent work. Refreshing the leaderboard dosent work. Looking at the indy standings dosent work.

This is making for a frustrating war experience. I hope someone is working at Gree today and can look into this.

Sorry to hear about the lag, are you still experiencing abnormal lag?

Vile Lynn
06-14-2015, 10:46 AM
Sorry to hear about the lag, are you still experiencing abnormal lag?

Yes, the lag is still bad: refreshing LB, closing/opening battle screen, refreshing rivals list, vaulting gold, all do nothing to refresh scores.

I've even logged completely out & back into KA and still got the same lagged score... It's taking minutes to refresh.

Bolt
06-14-2015, 11:17 AM
Thank you for the update, I've forwarded the info.

Vile Lynn
06-14-2015, 11:37 AM
Thank you, Bolt! :)

Thanks for stopping by on the weekend, too! Cheers!

Laura TCK
06-14-2015, 11:40 AM
My lag approx 2-3 mins from when a battle begins so I'm loosing one hit per battle as I can't hit when battle first starts I'm on IPad 2 which is a bit slower than newer devices but always the lag

Vile Lynn
06-15-2015, 08:01 AM
I really don't mind having lag now. I'm using it to my advantage... hoping my rivals have the same lag, I'm hitting in the last min when they can't see my hits until it's too late. Works wonderfully! ;)

E-I
06-15-2015, 08:24 AM
In addition to lag, My game crashed several dozen times per day. That up from the normal dozen times per day. :mad: