PDA

View Full Version : Current Raid BUG: 1/4 of Energy disappears after maximum ??

London Knight
06-13-2015, 03:51 AM
Hi guys. I'm not sure many have found this bug, as there wasn't a thread about it yet.

What it comes down to is that often when the meter is full on 4 energy you attack, beat or are defeated by a Raider. When you battle exit screen, instead of 1 energy being used, 2 have gone from energy bar & clock says 'Max in 47 minutes' !!!
It doesn't seem to matter if it's free or bought energy. Two others in our Guild have had the same problem - as has a friend in another. It's REALLY putting us off buying more energy :-/

It's probably too late to fix for this Raid but thought I should flag up the problem, so programmers have a chance to fix it before next one?
Thanks.

Kangaroeland
06-13-2015, 05:43 AM
Force close and reboot fixes it i think

Seen several reports on it, usually has to do with having a bad connection yourself aswell but this shouldnt happen i agree.

Kakarot
06-13-2015, 12:37 PM
Force close and reboot fixes it i think

Seen several reports on it, usually has to do with having a bad connection yourself aswell but this shouldnt happen i agree.

Hasn't helped and it's been happening to me as well.

London Knight
06-13-2015, 06:09 PM
Reached the 9 Million milestone reward of +12 Energy & still some of them are disappearing. Lost at least 3. The bug only strikes when metre is at 4 or higher, so that's where to look for it problems when they 'try' to fix it. I'm wondering if this is going to affect War Energy as well ? Will really change things next War if it does, as many will not be able to fully recharge & will be even more reluctant to buy any?

Signal connection doesn't seem to be part of the problem - mine is medium but Guild member with top rated wi-fi & excellent signal also has had the same bug hit him .. :-/

roookey1
06-14-2015, 03:15 AM
Also, if one didn't press the 'Fight!' button yet but has to return to the main screen (like if you don't have time yet), it eats 1 energy.

In arena, raid boss and war one can cancel / return to the main screen without consuming an energy unit as long as the fight hasn't actually started.

Silent follower
06-14-2015, 04:05 AM
I was at full energy when I reached 1.45m reward which gives addictional +4 energy. I also lost one energy at that time.

Relic
06-15-2015, 10:04 AM
Hi all,

Sorry to hear you're having an issue with the game. I HIGHLY recommend that you write into Support about this so they can assist you. You can write to them here: https://games.gree-support.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

This is a known issue, by the way, and the team is looking into a fix. It's still good to submit a ticket, though, because more information is better when it comes to isolating a problem.

Thank you