PDA

View Full Version : Recycle all - not in army and non bonus option please

HGF69
06-12-2015, 12:38 PM
Gree any chance of a recycle all units non bonus and not in army? With 52000 units its pretty tedious and this would be a regular feature used by all regularly to clear out dross, not just a one off option for people.

good gawd noooo
06-12-2015, 01:10 PM
love the suggestion and yes would be used quite often.. but gree make something easy now TAHT would be a miracle

DIABLOPEZ
06-12-2015, 01:18 PM
IOS has that already lol

HGF69
06-12-2015, 01:37 PM
Sorry I should clarify, I'm on iOS.

I meant a 1 CLICK ALL SELECT option not tap tap tap.

1 click, confirm sell all not in army or bonus.

DIABLOPEZ
06-12-2015, 01:40 PM
I click on non army/bonus and all those units arent in recycle list anymore, perfect

HellRaizer
06-12-2015, 01:42 PM
I click on non army/bonus and all those units arent in recycle list anymore, perfect

And if you want to recycle of of them instantly? Not then have to tap on each unit

That's what the OP is asking for

DIABLOPEZ
06-12-2015, 02:04 PM
Ah like that, like all boost stay, 3000 best def and 3000 best att stay, rest bye bye?
Now that would be and option just as big as a build lvl15 wall instantly button lol

good gawd noooo
06-12-2015, 02:51 PM
Ah like that, like all boost stay, 3000 best def and 3000 best att stay, rest bye bye?
Now that would be and option just as big as a build lvl15 wall instantly button lol

better yet one that recognises bonuses like +3 in army etc so if you are able to take say 3100 that it saves the 3100. not everyone has the bonus but for those that do would save a tonof time so we can tap tap tap on deploys or atk in wd

Pidgeot
06-12-2015, 05:07 PM
A good option for sure but knowing GREE, if they do that, they will bring back full assault.

PITA4PRES
06-12-2015, 05:41 PM
I would like to know why some units can't be recycled such as those useless ones from the scratchers.

Pidgeot
06-12-2015, 06:58 PM
I would like to know why some units can't be recycled such as those useless ones from the scratchers.

They are considered gold units, at least the old ones are. I can recycle units from scratchers.

sstuutss
06-13-2015, 01:43 AM
Could they fix the gree maths while they are at it? last I checked I was still being short changed, though that was awhile a go now, sometimes its just easier to give up

t12pm
06-13-2015, 05:54 AM
It don't work right as it is and you want them to mess with it more, I just recycled a bunch of non army/ non bonus and lost a lot of stats go figure won't recycle any more

Jg48
06-13-2015, 06:46 AM
You just have to keep at recycling every few days eventually you will get your units down. I am at around 6k. Once you get it down low it take a couple minutes every few weeks.

And yes gree still sucks

HellRaizer
06-13-2015, 06:49 AM
You just have to keep at recycling every few days eventually you will get your units down. I am at around 6k. Once you get it down low it take a couple minutes every few weeks.

And yes gree still sucks

Sounds tedious for a game.. For some reason, your solution reminded me of playing FFVIII and spending hours stealing (or scanning or whatever is was called) during battles

Jg48
06-13-2015, 07:03 AM
It is tedious but made the game from crashing so much.

And yes gree still sucks

Pidgeot
06-13-2015, 11:19 AM
Also I feel I should I should add that the further you're into the unit list on the recycle tab, the game slows down a lot.

Cannot Connect To Server
06-13-2015, 05:23 PM
hi on mine if i try recycle more than few units it force closes and i hv to restart try again..

its very annoying and tedious... and having to click so many times and wait ages to see if it accepts or force closes just takes too long...

a simple "recycle all" check box setting feature would be better..

players can either do it the way it is or select the box settings and when going to recycling instead of pressing a unit...wait for pop up and selecting all then confirm etc ...

it just has a check box on each picture of each unit and you just tap once it auto selects all...tap next..tap next etc and as u go it just selects to recycle everyone of that type of unit.

same way as deleting photos in Android... you can do 1 at a time or hold and then select multiple at once then confirm...

it would make it much faster and better. imo.

but i dont know if gree will screw it up along with the 4,000+ est other bugs in the game.

Henrik Y
06-15-2015, 05:03 AM
The question is, would you really trust it? What if you lose something anyway and drop in stats?

Cannot Connect To Server
06-15-2015, 05:34 AM
you cant trust anything in a gree game...

even if your base loads while ur playing the code is robbing your data and web history app history phone calls and so on.

wether something works or not never trust a gree game on anything unless your betting on bugs next update but no bokkie will take the bet as they know the house will lose against grees screw ups.

sad really if they did fix things and made the game honest they wld make more income.

sstuutss
06-16-2015, 07:39 AM
Well I check the recycle maths. one of us can't count to 6
recycle 6 units of 1 valor, it displays 6 valor but only gave 4.
Keep up the good work gree

Brown Out
06-16-2015, 03:13 PM
People actually use this feature? Interesting.

I recycled a few items when this feature was first added to the game, just to try it out, but haven't used it since.

Never hear my faction mates discussing it either.

I thought it was a feature nobody used. Interesting to hear folks talk about it.