PDA

View Full Version : Can Players Sell Their Decorations

Red BD
06-11-2015, 02:58 PM
or must a player expand to have vacant space where he/she can put 100 hay bales/wire fence/trees/statues/"Londonish" looking Phone Booths, etc. he decides he no longer wants.
Inventory would seem an ideal place, but are we in fact stuck forever with what we bought in a crazed decorating moment?

Now I could be wrong, but recently I tried and that little wheelsy thing just kept spinning for minutes, until I surrendered- but even "cancel" failed to change anything. Only leaving the game worked- of course when I returned the dad blamed hay bale was still there.

Vile Lynn
06-11-2015, 03:06 PM
Somebody else posted that they could not sell decorations.

If you need the space for buildings, spend a few hours moving the decorations to the sidewalks. Fun! ;)

HavingFun
06-11-2015, 06:40 PM
Somebody else posted that they could not sell decorations.

If you need the space for buildings, spend a few hours moving the decorations to the sidewalks. Fun! ;)

Or try turning off the phone, buying a case of beer, and head out to the lake. Do that enough and eventually it will make sense.

1Shot
06-11-2015, 08:31 PM
I believe this was a bug gree was working on fixing.

Red BD
06-11-2015, 09:47 PM
I believe this was a bug gree was working on fixing.

Hope they are still at it.

Oddly, I recall being able to sell trees a few months back. Guess it could have been a random hallucination.

Jeronimo
06-12-2015, 04:16 AM
Or try turning off the phone, buying a case of beer, and head out to the lake. Do that enough and eventually it will make sense.

Quoted for truth and advise.