PDA

View Full Version : GREE, another Epic Fail!

Greeny1
06-11-2015, 02:51 PM
As mentioned by many tickets and alas still no reply, the bugs in this game are truly appalling.

After the update a few weeks ago the game is unplayable unless on wifi. No hod shows and game crashes after doing one action.

Revenge on the news feed crashes the game.

And missing a daily prize from the current epic fail (boss) event despite never leaving and also whilst others have 10 despite only 9 days gone!

Running on latest iOS version, latest game update and on iphone 6.

Sort it out please, it's beyond a joke with the incapability of such a large company.

legalious
06-11-2015, 03:03 PM
If you feel like your ticket is being overlooked, then send a PM to Clementine, Relic or Bolt. They will make sure that your ticket is not overlooked and addressed.

-Batman-
06-11-2015, 03:21 PM
op has a point tho on the daily rewards

Greeny1
06-11-2015, 03:32 PM
Having a point doesn't mean much with this company unfortunately.
And why should it take me coming on to the forum and trying to message a moderator to get something that should be working properly in the first place. I'm just trying to warn the unfortunate thousands who will most likely have some of the same problems and will not hear from Gree for months or even ever about this. Just like the 'accomplices' scam.

Demolisher VFF Rebels
06-11-2015, 04:41 PM
As mentioned by many tickets and alas still no reply, the bugs in this game are truly appalling.

After the update a few weeks ago the game is unplayable unless on wifi. No hod shows and game crashes after doing one action.

Revenge on the news feed crashes the game.

And missing a daily prize from the current epic fail (boss) event despite never leaving and also whilst others have 10 despite only 9 days gone!

Running on latest iOS version, latest game update and on iphone 6.

Sort it out please, it's beyond a joke with the incapability of such a large company.

Good luck getting sorted hope you do as for excessive data that's not going to change anytime soon ��. I gave up sending in tickets but do hope they get back to you and sort some of the major problems and stop running constant overlapping events that don't work correctly

Max Power
06-12-2015, 12:15 PM
I remember when the word "epic" actually meant something.

Red BD
06-13-2015, 11:24 PM
This is sort of way way off topic, but Greeny, are u part of the old Greeny Stickum Cap Family Empire?

The_
06-14-2015, 08:15 AM
"After the update a few weeks ago the game is unplayable unless on wifi. No hod shows and game crashes after doing one action"

How else to play the game without an internet connection? /facepalm

Dipstik
06-14-2015, 08:17 AM
3G or good old-fashioned modem?

Max Power
06-14-2015, 09:06 AM
"After the update a few weeks ago the game is unplayable unless on wifi. No hod shows and game crashes after doing one action"

How else to play the game without an internet connection? /facepalm

You cant be serious

Greeny1
06-16-2015, 11:00 AM
Well gree truly do suck. They managed to give me the missing syndicate unit but we're unable to give me the missing wrapper units as they could not issue units after the event (oh, apart from the one they gave me for the missing syndicate prize)
This company is an absolute joke and no wonder people are leaving by the boatload. They can see I have done all that was required and it was their mistake but they will not give me the prizes.
Looks like another claim through iTunes coming my way. At least they respond to this companies inabilities to provide a decent service.

Dipstik
06-16-2015, 11:14 AM
Looks like another claim through iTunes coming my way.

I suspect you received the gold you paid for every time you gave them money, and since you're admitting that you've pulled this crap at least once before, I hope you're prosecuted for fraud. At the very least I hope they ban you and delete the account you're apparently so unhappy with.

Red BD
06-16-2015, 05:04 PM
Well gree truly do suck. They managed to give me the missing syndicate unit but we're unable to give me the missing wrapper units as they could not issue units after the event (oh, apart from the one they gave me for the missing syndicate prize)
This company is an absolute joke and no wonder people are leaving by the boatload. They can see I have done all that was required and it was their mistake but they will not give me the prizes.
Looks like another claim throug,h iTunes coming my way. At least they respond to this companies inabilities to provide a decent service.

Quite frankly, Greeny (Stickum Cap Billions or not), methinks you should try to squeeze your butt onto that boat that's sailing from the Port Authority today and never darken this shore again.
IMO, if one finds a stinking corpse on the sand which gives off a foul odor when poked, one should stop poking, even if golden plops appear.
Obviously, Greeny, you disagree.
Got any of those caps left? How about those little plastic bullets they propelled?
Now THAT was childhood fun!

Vile Lynn
06-16-2015, 05:49 PM
Who wants the Golden State to win tonight?

Happy1
06-16-2015, 08:21 PM
I remember when the word "epic" actually meant something.
Quoted for truth.

Happy1
06-16-2015, 08:22 PM
Who wants the Golden State to win tonight?
I want Golden State to win. I hope Lechoke loses again

Dipstik
06-17-2015, 02:36 PM
Can whichever mod just deleted that post (presumably for insulting me) please send me a PM?

Greeny1
06-17-2015, 03:29 PM
Not sure I was insulting you, just stating a fact! Maybe you should go after the number of people bumping the accomplices thread in your new role as keyboard warrior

Dipstik
06-17-2015, 03:33 PM
You defraud Gree by repeatedly demanding refunds whenever you're unhappy with the game, and you think it's a bigger concern that people are bumping a thread? You have a curious way of thinking, kid.

fan139
06-17-2015, 03:51 PM
Heres a tip: - Dont wanna get mad that you wasted your money?

DONT SPEND IT

huff-n-puff
06-17-2015, 04:03 PM
Heres a tip: - Dont wanna get mad that you wasted your money?

DONT SPEND IT

Very true. I used to think that I NEEDED to spend money on this game. I have so much more fun now seeing what I can accomplish for free.

1Shot
06-18-2015, 11:56 AM
Locking this thread now as its derailed off topic to refund talk.