PDA

View Full Version : Calling Agent Orange

Big John
06-11-2015, 03:58 AM
Awaiting your informed views on the new update.

Agent Orange
06-11-2015, 04:43 AM
well not good, on the iPad 2 on my main account the game crashes on the scratcher and restarts. Scratcher then popos up and no matter what I try, scratch all, earn free gold or scratch the card the app crashes and restarts with the scratcher! This scratcher crash was happening before but at least it crashed the one time and the restart cleared it. Now the account is locked out!

I decided not to render any more devices useless by running this update.

Again my primary suspicion is that the combination of an old account and faulty programming is the problem.

ju100
06-11-2015, 05:34 AM
well not good, on the iPad 2 on my main account the game crashes on the scratcher and restarts. Scratcher then popos up and no matter what I try, scratch all, earn free gold or scratch the card the app crashes and restarts with the scratcher! This scratcher crash was happening before but at least it crashed the one time and the restart cleared it. Now the account is locked out!

I decided not to render any more devices useless by running this update.

Again my primary suspicion is that the combination of an old account and faulty programming is the problem.

Nah, no combination needed, just the untested faulty programming...

bam bam.
06-11-2015, 06:47 AM
Sucks when you get locked out.

Big John
06-11-2015, 07:42 AM
Tried deleting and reinstalling and trying to find more storage but no luck, maybe a fix will come soon otherwise I'm done.

Jg48
06-11-2015, 08:45 AM
You might as we'll be done the last time this happened it took them 5 weeks to get it figured out.

And gree still sucks

ju100
06-11-2015, 08:46 AM
Tried deleting and reinstalling and trying to find more storage but no luck, maybe a fix will come soon otherwise I'm done.

Yep, between the currently unappealing state of the game and this lockout, it's time to reflect on my gaming choices...

Big John
06-11-2015, 10:00 AM
What was the cause of the last lockout?

DEWIN NUTTIN
06-11-2015, 10:09 AM
What was the cause of the last lockout?

The answerS as to the cause(s) of ALL previous LOCKOUTS were never forthcoming by THE GREE.

Many have supposed or guessed the cause(s), but no one was ever told.

I don't think THE GREE knows either.

Jd-fors
06-11-2015, 02:42 PM
I was one of the unlucky ones locked out last time and not one word from GREE as to the reason why.

Speed ump
06-11-2015, 09:08 PM
Hey jD. I think with each update the requirements become greater, and older devices just can't handle it. Never devices don't seem to have the problems to the same degree. Apple will also be grateful of your new purchase. I don't notice it in most cases since I always buy the latest models. Multiples. I did try some of my older ones just to see. My god they are so slow. You can put them down and finish a set of tennis before the game will open,lol.

Jd-fors
06-11-2015, 09:41 PM
Hello Spreed,always good to see a friend!
Funny thing is I have dropped allies down to 40 and the game...actually works now.i can attack,I can raid,I can hit the boss,I can make a WD attack.the problem is being in the basement is I only get to play with myself now.so,if everybody will kindly drop allies down to about 40 I would greatly appreciate it.
Also I have no problem upgrading devise.i just don't want to do it to play this game.now if it was the old style,mainly pvp and base cleaning like in the beginning without multiple events running I would have the latest.lol!

East Coast Bias
06-11-2015, 10:12 PM
i am having no issues on my iPad2, iPhone 6 and 6+.

Big John
06-12-2015, 02:43 AM
I can get in with my iPad.

WBS
06-12-2015, 05:24 AM
Thankfully I haven't updated yet, how can these issues continue to happen? This is the only app game that I play that has so many problems.

Speed ump
06-12-2015, 06:31 AM
Wbs, I have another game I play, while it dosnt have the glitches this one does, it is quite demanding on the device. I have an iPhone 5s and an iPad mini, original that I have it on( yes I have multiple games there too) the only way I can open it on the 5s is to restart the device each time. The mini is dog slow, but eventually it will open. As the games offer more features and events, they become more demanding on the device. I have a mini on an iPad 2 and would find it unplayable in sup. I can still collect, and do basic things, slowly, but trying to deploy in FL, or attack in wd at the rates I olay those events, it would not be possible. I Don't think I could do 25 percent of the number I can on the newer devices.

WBS
06-12-2015, 09:31 AM
I play COC and domination as well as well as a tank wars. None of them have ever had a glitch or a problem with any event. Modern War and gree has by far been my worst experience with a phone game.

I don't know how you can deploy so fast in FL, I have iPhone6 and it lags horrible. I'm not bringing any conspiracy up it is quite frustrating waiting 4 minutes and opening up app again and again to flipping get the deploys to count and go out.

Agent Orange
06-12-2015, 12:50 PM
Yes gree never said what the problem was. Seemed to mainly affect older accounts like my main one.

I always suspected it was an old building/graphic that caused it thought it could be a unit. The pther part of it the slow loading seems to be the server going through your account looking for hacked/glitched units.

Big John
06-12-2015, 01:39 PM
That can't be right, Speed can still get in, just kidding.

Speed ump
06-12-2015, 08:11 PM
Don't know why some get the slow sped and I dont. Yes in sup some do. Seems ones in other counties are more affected.