PDA

View Full Version : Advanced Typhoon - Unable to Purchase

Ranger89
06-10-2015, 07:56 PM
Is anyone else unable to purchase some of the new Units?

Every time I try to purchase the Advanced Typhoon (aircraft - 1.3M/1.3M, $155.5M cash) I get an "CANNOT REACH SERVER" error message. Same thing happens with Vicious Tactical Bomber, Advance Assault Ship, etc. etc.

This has been going on for several days.

DEWIN NUTTIN
06-10-2015, 08:09 PM
I'm sure you're very frustrated, but I have good news for you.
You can declare against that boss, an itty bitty, little, boss (level 5, 10, or 15), and with one mighty blow you will defeat that boss.
The boss will drop loot as small, or even bigger as that plane you can't purchase.
You can get four free hits with every four declares.
Easy, peasy, and the units are indestructible.
You can donate the loot you would have spent on those planes to a needy faction.
This will continue for the next 9-10 days.
Maybe by then, Gree will have the no drop glitch fixed, maybe not.
Either way, go get 'em, big guy!

Tony81
06-10-2015, 08:29 PM
You can declare against that boss, an itty bitty, little, boss (level 5, 10, or 15), and with one mighty blow you will defeat that boss.
The boss will drop loot as small, or even bigger as that plane you can't purchase.
You can donate the loot you would have spent on those planes to a needy faction.

Go... Away.

NexusImperium
06-10-2015, 08:38 PM
Tell someone to go away and ignore their sage advice.

Tony81
06-10-2015, 09:29 PM
Tell someone to go away and ignore their sage advice.

My bad. Maybe he "saged" for once. You eventually stop reading someone's comments when they troll on every... single... thread.

Pidgeot
06-10-2015, 11:37 PM
I dont think the unit is in the store anymore. If you look on the rank page, you'll see all the units are different and the old valor units aren't even there.

2000y2k
06-10-2015, 11:39 PM

Every time I try to purchase the Advanced Typhoon (aircraft - 1.3M/1.3M, $155.5M cash) I get an "CANNOT REACH SERVER" error message. Same thing happens with Vicious Tactical Bomber, Advance Assault Ship, etc. etc.

Most likely you are not the correct rank to purchase some of the new nuts. Most are rank based.

Rolinz
06-10-2015, 11:45 PM
I dont think the unit is in the store anymore. If you look on the rank page, you'll see all the units are different and the old valor units aren't even there.

Most likely you are not the correct rank to purchase some of the new nuts. Most are rank based.

Looks like they need another DATA PUSH to fix this issue?

Big John
06-11-2015, 03:05 AM
They need a DATA PUSH out the door.

good gawd noooo
06-11-2015, 04:07 AM

same for most I believe.. and I think they are correct about it being a rank issue. as the advance units used to be locked until you beat apollo captian or major or some other high rank that takes hundread of millions of bp to get. with new update it is showing unlocked to all even my lvl 100 mini howeveri think its an error and they need a data push(out the door) to properly list the ones you can buy.. count yourself lucky when it didn't work for me I started clicking on the other cash units and bought 100 units that wont even get in my army for just under 300b... sos tupid you just gotta laugh at yourself.. well I did anyway.. tg in game cash STILL HAS NO REAL VALUE

Helios Von Elisar
06-11-2015, 04:22 AM
Imaginary cash that can't purchase an imaginary plane equals real frustration.

It's obvious we aren't the correct rank to purchase them. I'm not high enough rank to purchase smaller ones. Just fix the picture that says I have to be a certain rank to purchase it in the store.

I'm sure by the time I get promoted and can purchase it, it won't move my numbers just like the units I can purchase now at my rank.

HellRaizer
06-11-2015, 04:31 AM

Good advise, why buy a unit that is less that one that can easily be won many times over.

Shred
06-11-2015, 05:37 AM
Good advise, why buy a unit that is less that one that can easily be won many times over.

Why release units that cause an error when purchasing?

HellRaizer
06-11-2015, 06:46 AM

Why are you asking me?
If it were me, I wouldn't have released it

Vegaman
06-11-2015, 07:32 AM
Why are you asking me?
If it were me, I wouldn't have released it

^^^^^ Quote of the Month !

Ranger89
06-11-2015, 06:06 PM
Funny that none of the GREE Mods dane to respond to this question.

1. The Advance Typhoon aircraft appears unlocked.

2. When I click on it, I'm presented with options to purchase 1, 10, 20, 50 or 100 units.

3. When I attempt a purchase, I get an error message

When I attempt to purchase aircraft that are "locked" and indicate the required rank, they simply don't open...

SO GREE... WTF?

DEWIN NUTTIN
06-11-2015, 08:24 PM
Funny that none of the GREE Mods dane to respond to this question.

1. The Advance Typhoon aircraft appears unlocked.

2. When I click on it, I'm presented with options to purchase 1, 10, 20, 50 or 100 units.

3. When I attempt a purchase, I get an error message

When I attempt to purchase aircraft that are "locked" and indicate the required rank, they simply don't open...

SO GREE... WTF?

I don't speak for Gree or its mods.
I am just another nobody here.
I have communicated with a couple of the mods.
Until I see otherwise, I take them at their word.
I'm guessing that after a few miscommunications, the mods only post something when they know it to be true or false.
I suspect the reason they don't answer that many questions is because they want to provide accurate, honest, truthful information.
They are between a rock and a hard place every day.
Yeah, its their job, and no one made them take it.
I'd bet they want to answer every question, but I'm guessing they are kept in the dark almost as much as we are by their Gree superiors.
At any rate, I hope you get your answer, I hope everyone gets his or her answers.

NexusImperium
06-12-2015, 08:15 AM
Agreed, mods likely work from their couch at home and likely aren't even in the same department as the dev or even support team. So there's location and organizational barriers to the flow of information to the community.

So people need to back off the mods, often times they simply don't know and can't get the answers to our questions.

J1mcrane
06-13-2015, 01:19 AM
I think the mods at present are probably the best there has been, sorry to hijack the thread but that's the kind of guy I am.

I can't buy the planes either....there, back on track :)

t12pm
06-13-2015, 04:30 AM

It should be locked until the proper rank, actually wasn't released just a typical glitch, be glad you couldn't buy it remember the last unit that people could buy at wrong rank and recycle or would you like another mess like that.