PDA

View Full Version : Seems like a good deal, right?

Evil Mastermind
06-10-2015, 07:10 PM
Just realized I can buy a 3.3m attack plane for 85B each. I only need about 2000 of them lil buggers.

So with my IPH, I can buy 1 plane every 2 days. Wow, fantastic! Only 11 more years of playing to get 2000 of them!

Or I could buy me some vaults of game cash for a grand total of $50,000 and get me 2000 of them snazzy planes right now.

Either one of those lil options seems a little too good to be true, right??

WBS
06-10-2015, 07:17 PM
I'll jump right on getting a second mortgage to pay for those shiny things��

fatbodychris
06-10-2015, 07:18 PM
Or you can raid people. Which doesn't cost you any money.

DEWIN NUTTIN
06-10-2015, 08:18 PM
Or, you could farm level 5, 10, or 15 bosses for the next 10 days getting at least a 1.5mm unit and UP to 4mm.

You can get four free units for four free hits, regen, wash, rinse, regen!

good gawd noooo
06-10-2015, 09:33 PM
Or, you could farm level 5, 10, or 15 bosses for the next 10 days getting at least a 1.5mm unit and UP to 4mm.

You can get four free units for four free hits, regen, wash, rinse, regen!

I seen you post basically same thing on at least 2 threads.. and yes you are correct those are much cheaper options.. but I just gotta know.. you getting a percentage on this?? cause you seem to want people to farm them?? for every ten units farmed does gree toss you one?

Danger Mouse
06-10-2015, 10:03 PM
I seen you post basically same thing on at least 2 threads.. and yes you are correct those are much cheaper options.. but I just gotta know.. you getting a percentage on this?? cause you seem to want people to farm them?? for every ten units farmed does gree toss you one?

Hahahahahahahahahaha that's awesome. Aaaahhhh pure gold ;-))

DEWIN NUTTIN
06-10-2015, 10:30 PM

They say such talk is nonsense.
I know NUTTIN, don't get NUTTIN except a warm feeling for DEWIN community service.

Danger Mouse
06-10-2015, 10:53 PM
They say such talk is nonsense.
I know NUTTIN, don't get NUTTIN except a warm feeling for DEWIN community service.

Yeah, that's what they all say. ;-))

good gawd noooo
06-11-2015, 04:02 AM
Just realized I can buy a 3.3m attack plane for 85B each. I only need about 2000 of them lil buggers.

So with my IPH, I can buy 1 plane every 2 days. Wow, fantastic! Only 11 more years of playing to get 2000 of them!

Or I could buy me some vaults of game cash for a grand total of $50,000 and get me 2000 of them snazzy planes right now.

Either one of those lil options seems a little too good to be true, right??

your iph is 42.5billion a day..thats the only wow I see in this story.. now if only it was real cash.. I would hit you up for my charity(ME)

Evil Mastermind
06-11-2015, 11:22 AM
your iph is 42.5billion a day..thats the only wow I see in this story.. now if only it was real cash.. I would hit you up for my charity(ME)

Actually my IPH is around 3b which nets me every 48 hours about 42.5 billion per day. AMRs being the main contributor of cash.

I'm glad you find that as the only wow. The wow for me was that GREE programmed a unit to cost that much for little to no stat gain and feels it is actually a dangling carrot. Additionally, the fact it take that many years or that much real cash to buy them is the real wow. Maybe they feel the target audience (players) cannot do simple math. Regardless, huge fail on their part in its conception and even bigger fail that they implemented it.

good gawd noooo
06-11-2015, 01:49 PM
Actually my IPH is around 3b which nets me every 48 hours about 42.5 billion per day. AMRs being the main contributor of cash.

I'm glad you find that as the only wow. The wow for me was that GREE programmed a unit to cost that much for little to no stat gain and feels it is actually a dangling carrot. Additionally, the fact it take that many years or that much real cash to buy them is the real wow. Maybe they feel the target audience (players) cannot do simple math. Regardless, huge fail on their part in its conception and even bigger fail that they implemented it.

you are absolutely correct about dangling the "rotten" carrot but I been playing mw for 3 years so that is not a wow more like a go figure to me now

Bobby Brobst
06-13-2015, 07:02 PM
Lol are you seriously talking about these weak units. Don't waste time with anything under 50 million in stats

Sgt mason
06-13-2015, 07:13 PM
Lol are you seriously talking about these weak units. Don't waste time with anything under 50 million in stats

Bobby is right wont help much unless over 50m

Greg76
06-14-2015, 04:35 AM
Or if you are one of the high ranking players here a few months ago that took advantage of the tank recycle fiasco, you should be fine. I saw guys come up with billions of valor and trillions of cash in just few hours. It was a screw up that changed profiles forever lol.

Cannot Connect To Server
06-14-2015, 02:59 PM
3 simple facts...the upgrade of the store is proof no one at all at Gree has any brains or intelligence at all..if they did every unit would have minimum 4 zeros less purchase price or 3 less and an extra on atk def stats.

2 the only players in the entire game that can afford 60bn 120bn or trillions for one unit are super high players on super high ranked teams and 3 all these units are so crud and useless theses players wont even want them as they wont go in their armies...

whats the point paying 60,000,000,000 for a sea unit thats 700k atk? flipping useless.

people have said for long time gree are monkey staff 4th fact but 5th fact even a monkey knows 2 bananas.

its totally stupid.. they need to either lower the cost or up the units or both. imo.

another upgrade thats useless.

Pidgeot
06-14-2015, 03:43 PM
This is what I was talking about before. If the units are too expensive and underpowered, people wont buy them and if the units are too cheap, it will create another recycling issue. The problem with this is most these units dont make my army and the ones that do can be lost, which dont make them worth the asking price.

The store needs a biweekly update or something to make them viable for the masses. I dont mind units having a shelf life but the asking price of them, and other random factors such as players attacking at random times as well as not helping players like me who allow others to BP farm.

J-manKometh96
06-14-2015, 03:58 PM
Hmm… You farm battle points so you can gain access to units you don't deem worthy and aren't going to buy anyway.

Yes, makes complete sense.