PDA

View Full Version : Behind the curtain at sup

whitepath23
06-10-2015, 04:02 PM
life at sup......

well I have completed 2 frontline events and 2 raid boss events. I took war off for personal reasons and remained faction less .

1. sup is full of normal guys. I have met no one that has been anything but incredibly nice. not one monster at all.

2. what do they chat about....samething we do in a top 250 faction. family,weather, how gree has screwed this up or that up. change the name of the group me room and it looks and sounds like every other faction.

3. why do they win....in the words
of dj khale...all they do is win, win win...yes they do and I am going to tell you how they do it...teamwork. like any faction some members talk more than others some officers seem grumpy ....they (sup faction) are just normal,, until the fight starts. everyone has DISTINCTLY defined roles. there are no ghost hits in war, an fltq....no one begs to make last kill to open a level. they complain about the massive amount of energy last levels of an ltq takes. in short they run smoothly...and not just when the leader is looking.

4. kindness.....I have seen in chat many times when they have left to help someone with folders a boss kill or such.

5. do they spend alot of money? can't really say forsure.....never ask haven't felt it was my business or place to.....my gut tells me they spend money wisely....buy I tune cards on sale like all ios users should
...wait for sales and stock up....it is the use of gold.....in frontline.....they understand every battle will take more than 250 deploys....the use what it takes to win. when you commit to an event with sup they have a minimum like everyone else.....and they also say with the ability to do more...kinda like in your job description at work

and other duties as defined.....

6. does sup cheat.....do they have someone who works for gree? I have seen NO clear evidence of anyone cheating or working for gree. the prizes they get and gold they get they buy or get thru the bonus program like everyone else.
they are sure to buy gunners and health packs prior to war....it is an understood rule that you buy your stuff prior to a battle. no excuses of I ran out of gold or couldn't buy gunners.

7. cuts....miss the minimum and not clear thinks with officers..you are gone..no is ands or buts about it.....make the mininum even if you are spot on....no one says a thing.

8. do they have a chip on their shoulder and are their teams they dislike. perhaps a small chip due to the fact soany folks hate them because of their success. teams they dislike....any team they are fighting at the moment. plan and simple when engaged in a battle or war
...they are coming guns hot out of the gate.

9. how long will I stay? I am staying as long as I can be of service. when I am done at sup....I am done with the game.....
even my wife won't keep me going ....
I started before factions
and will leave from the top faction.

I will respond to questions or comments abouty statements asap.

with the greatest respect,

the fly fisher.....living the dream at the top level 181 and 2.4 trillion attack and defense.

Cannot Connect To Server
06-10-2015, 04:44 PM
wd on 2.4T and saying how it is. please say hi to sup nico and thank you too if u get chance.. for all the help he and others sup w sup rich (cant remember all the names wld hv to chk old caps etc) they gave to teams even back when he was 2bn and that was high back then. very tired dont know what to say. hv fun thank you. bye.

groovy shags
06-10-2015, 05:18 PM
Who scheduled this press conference? I hope this gets replayed on ESPN!

bam bam.
06-10-2015, 06:03 PM
There will be a parade where they all go out shaking babies and kissing hands. Organised spenders is how you win the auctions

Twist of Cain
06-10-2015, 06:10 PM
I like the pretty lies:D

Yo Salty
06-10-2015, 06:10 PM
I was a big SUP hater for a longtime. I have met a lot of them over the years and up until about a couple months ago I was invited into one of their chat rooms to join in on the daily banter. I have exchanged conversations with the higher ups and I can say they are just like any other faction chat I've been in. They've welcomed me and I can't say anything wrong against them. I can't speak about how they function as a faction because I'm not there and I won't be there. But overall, they are like everyone else. Who knew Gene could laugh lol
life at sup......

well I have completed 2 frontline events and 2 raid boss events. I took war off for personal reasons and remained faction less .

1. sup is full of normal guys. I have met no one that has been anything but incredibly nice. not one monster at all.

2. what do they chat about....samething we do in a top 250 faction. family,weather, how gree has screwed this up or that up. change the name of the group me room and it looks and sounds like every other faction.

3. why do they win....in the words
of dj khale...all they do is win, win win...yes they do and I am going to tell you how they do it...teamwork. like any faction some members talk more than others some officers seem grumpy ....they (sup faction) are just normal,, until the fight starts. everyone has DISTINCTLY defined roles. there are no ghost hits in war, an fltq....no one begs to make last kill to open a level. they complain about the massive amount of energy last levels of an ltq takes. in short they run smoothly...and not just when the leader is looking.

4. kindness.....I have seen in chat many times when they have left to help someone with folders a boss kill or such.

5. do they spend alot of money? can't really say forsure.....never ask haven't felt it was my business or place to.....my gut tells me they spend money wisely....buy I tune cards on sale like all ios users should
...wait for sales and stock up....it is the use of gold.....in frontline.....they understand every battle will take more than 250 deploys....the use what it takes to win. when you commit to an event with sup they have a minimum like everyone else.....and they also say with the ability to do more...kinda like in your job description at work

and other duties as defined.....

6. does sup cheat.....do they have someone who works for gree? I have seen NO clear evidence of anyone cheating or working for gree. the prizes they get and gold they get they buy or get thru the bonus program like everyone else.
they are sure to buy gunners and health packs prior to war....it is an understood rule that you buy your stuff prior to a battle. no excuses of I ran out of gold or couldn't buy gunners.

7. cuts....miss the minimum and not clear thinks with officers..you are gone..no is ands or buts about it.....make the mininum even if you are spot on....no one says a thing.

8. do they have a chip on their shoulder and are their teams they dislike. perhaps a small chip due to the fact soany folks hate them because of their success. teams they dislike....any team they are fighting at the moment. plan and simple when engaged in a battle or war
...they are coming guns hot out of the gate.

9. how long will I stay? I am staying as long as I can be of service. when I am done at sup....I am done with the game.....
even my wife won't keep me going ....
I started before factions
and will leave from the top faction.

I will respond to questions or comments abouty statements asap.

with the greatest respect,

the fly fisher.....living the dream at the top level 181 and 2.4 trillion attack and defense.

Speed ump
06-10-2015, 07:14 PM
Nice to see a newer member speak up in an honest fashion about what we are like. Hey salty, I think most people that actually take the time to know us feel the same way. Obviously there's been a few with some axes to grind that try to keep the myth going.

Jg48
06-10-2015, 08:17 PM
I have been from top 250 to top 10 factions but have not been in a sup faction but have chatted with some of the people from top teams. Everyone is nice and try and help with what they can. We are all human some with deeper pockets than others. Cheers to all that play a once top rated game.

And yes gree still sucks.

Danger Mouse
06-10-2015, 10:07 PM
Played with ex-sups and those that went on to become sups. Only difference is in ability to absorb fiscal damage, some can spend significant amounts over significant time and others get nosebleeds at that altitude - usually when the missus sees the credit card bill ;-))

groovy shags
06-11-2015, 06:01 AM
Never played in SUP, don't plan on playing in SUP, but I am sure they are all good teammates. That's the only way they could have such a string of dominating events over the last 4 years. They are the greatest dynasty of our time!

Can't wait till modern war II launches. I am starting a faction named "Fur's Emperors"! Victory will be ours! Who will bring their bank cards and follow me on this epic quest to the Pirates Cove?

kmg108
06-11-2015, 07:01 AM
Can't wait till modern war II launches. I am starting a faction named "Fur's Emperors"! Victory will be ours! Who will bring their bank cards and follow me on this epic quest to the Pirates Cove?

If MW2 were to be made, if would have to come from someone other than Gree...especially if anyone were to consider opening their wallets.

Vegaman
06-11-2015, 07:28 AM
I like the pretty lies:D

Stop being so bitter Dude, the jealousy is eating you up. SUP came and helped our low faction, we posted a cheeky help us note on one of their players walls and several came and finished off our event even payong with their own money to do extra hits.

People are just jealous of them. From my experience they are a great bunch of dedicated players who spend because they want to.

All i can say to the Haters is, 'a passionate hatred often gives meaning to an empty life' !

killbillbst
06-11-2015, 08:26 AM
Cool story bro

HellRaizer
06-11-2015, 08:32 AM
Nice to see a non hate thread for once

The_Jedi
06-11-2015, 08:51 AM
Nice to see a non hate thread for once

It's still only page 1 of the comments

krill
06-11-2015, 06:10 PM
Great post!!!

Speed ump
06-11-2015, 09:03 PM
Groovy, think of the movies we could make. Furs rises, the revenge of the furs. The return of the furs.

MAD NUGGETT
06-11-2015, 10:26 PM
But I thought you get free gold when you join sup? What da buck?

carl9764
06-12-2015, 01:58 AM
I only know of one player that gives SUP a bad name with comments he leaves on players walls, but wont put it on here in case I get banned.

Speed ump
06-12-2015, 06:23 AM
Shhh mad, we don't want to ruin any myths for anyone. Along with the tooth fairy or the Easter bunny.

groovy shags
06-12-2015, 06:49 AM
Groovy, think of the movies we could make. Furs rises, the revenge of the furs. The return of the furs.

;) good idea ump! How about; Indiana ump and the temple of fur, fur busters, a fur good men, or my favorite, fur metal jacket...blockbusters furrrrrrrr sure! Hope we can get paid in gold! lmao

Garys1266
06-12-2015, 02:38 PM
Do the math and spin it any way you want, but unless there are sons of oil sheiks spending thousands of dollars on daddy's Black Visa card per war, there is really no way to score those types of points even at 300-400 a hit. Nice try though.

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
06-12-2015, 03:39 PM
Do the math and spin it any way you want, but unless there are sons of oil sheiks spending thousands of dollars on daddy's Black Visa card per war, there is really no way to score those types of points even at 300-400 a hit. Nice try though.

yea mate you talk much truth

Speed ump
06-12-2015, 08:08 PM
And here we were having a nice pleasant convo without all of that. Take your negativity elsewhere.

t12pm
06-12-2015, 11:24 PM
I haven't met or talked with any but I imagine they are the same as TAW in cc lots of haters because they dominated since factions started, but after talking with many of them they are the same as the rest except for when it comes to events, they have plans and know exactly what needs done and how to score the most the quickest. They never seem to have a problem helping when asked either

good gawd noooo
06-13-2015, 08:48 PM
only met a few of sups players over the 3 years I been playing. currently sitting at a 98% kool people and 2% smelly body part you generally sit on. but that is same in any team good guys and not so good. but nice to see a thread that is positive .. I don't hate them not jealous of their in game ranks(maybe lil envious of the cash they can afford to burn). But all in all I expect the team on top to be talked about .... that is the price of being number one you got a bullseye on your back. but I wish them the best and thank the current/former members that have helped me out a couple times and helped out my team