PDA

View Full Version : Watching Videos no gold

Nick416
06-10-2015, 01:01 PM
When I watch videos not getting gold what is going n anyone else having this problem?

ju100
06-10-2015, 01:26 PM
If you already got more than 20 gold, yes, Gree told me we're not getting paid more per day, and screw you if Gree got money because you watched more vids than you could...

Nick416
06-10-2015, 01:55 PM
Not so I brought gold so if I buy gold and have over 20 gold hey won't give me the gold for watching videoes

Kerrey Allen
06-10-2015, 01:58 PM
If you reset your advertising I'd recently then you have violated the Tapjoy TOS and will not receive any gold even though you were able to watch the video. You will need to send in a ticket after watching the video to Tapjoy. Some jackass named Otto will reply saying there is no gold reward. Click on the email link for support with a screen shot and it will get fixed.

ju100
06-10-2015, 02:01 PM
If you reset your advertising I'd recently then you have violated the Tapjoy TOS and will not receive any gold even though you were able to watch the video. You will need to send in a ticket after watching the video to Tapjoy. Some jackass named Otto will reply saying there is no gold reward. Click on the email link for support with a screen shot and it will get fixed.

Whoa, are you serious? Resetting the ads id against the TOS? Those TOS must be against Google TOS then...
Tapjoy is only running the right button, the left button is from another intersticial provider, can't remember the name though

Kerrey Allen
06-10-2015, 02:10 PM
I'm serious down to the jackass from Tapjoy named Otto. Takes about 15 emails to get fixed

Tony81
06-10-2015, 08:30 PM
Can we have some sort of response to this from an Gree rep?

wilderman
06-10-2015, 08:35 PM

Had the same issue. Gree told us to reset the advertising ID on the Androids. It worked a couple of times and quit. I contacted Tapjoy and they said they detected "illegal activity" on my account. They told me not to reset the ad ID. I told them Gree told me to. Go figure!!

PITA4PRES
06-11-2015, 03:45 PM
Whoa, are you serious? Resetting the ads id against the TOS? Those TOS must be against Google TOS then...
Tapjoy is only running the right button, the left button is from another intersticial provider, can't remember the name though

I had a friend that wasn't getting Tapjoy gold and had been banned for six months because not resetting the advertising id. The ban is over but they still need to send ss if the videos or offers don't pay out. As for the other videos that is up to the advertisersto determine what devices their ads run on. I have had one video on my tablet in the last few months.

Delicious
06-11-2015, 07:33 PM
This is crap. Watching videos. Gree gets paid for me watching. Tap joy gets paid from advertisers, but we don't get any gold? I think someone Obama policies are now affecting video gold.