PDA

View Full Version : Any movement on new bonuses

Helios Von Elisar
06-10-2015, 04:51 AM
Will we be getting new bonuses or something to spend game cash on. I just got raided the other day and realized I missed that part of the game. Finding someone with big stats and low IPH is rare these days. So I hit him back and told him what time my big buildings paid off.

Most factions are maxed out, not much reason to jump factions and it doesn't help with recruiting when everyone has the same to offer.

But maybe if there were faction bonuses to buy raiding would commence again. And maybe 70 member factions could take down a boss or complete a FLTQ. And members would have goals to achieve.

After all, it's the social aspect of the game that is keeping it alive. It's not like you can take your winnings and cash them in when you're done....

WBS
06-10-2015, 02:24 PM
Well said Helios. No new faction bonuses means no reason to donate, no reason to raid, and nothing to look forward to. I haven't raided in months and am barely raided myself, if I do I let them know they are welcome to whatever they can get.

good gawd noooo
06-10-2015, 03:09 PM
lol same here I haven't raided outside of one or 2 times just to see correct atk stats and don't need the income from it.. so yes that was a good part of the game now dead..give us a reason todo it..or build it and they will come

Naughty Toon
06-10-2015, 04:40 PM
You have something to spend igc on now! 43m plane for the bargain price of 900,000,000,000!

Helios Von Elisar
06-10-2015, 06:54 PM
Lol, you have to be a Prime General to buy those. I'm just a lowly First Lt., don't think I'll ever be able to buy one. I tried to buy a hundred typhoons at 1.3 meg each, but it just says "CAN NOT REACH SERVER". Go figure...