PDA

View Full Version : Ticket responses much better

Vegaman
06-10-2015, 04:45 AM
I have moaned a lot in the past and yes there are still problems but my recent experiences with customer support have been handled promptly and efficently. So credit where credit due and thanks for handling my queries so well.

(For the record i only send 1 ticket and am polite, as swamping Customer services with numerous tickets about the same issue and being rude, will, in my opinion get you nowhere).

bam bam.
06-10-2015, 07:20 AM
I would love to see a trend of threads like these

Flexter
06-10-2015, 11:04 AM
Well lucky you lol.
Some are still waiting on a Reply from them it's from 4 event ago and still no reply!!!!
Even not from a pm that haze been send 2 a mod!!!
on the forum lol.
don't want 2 troll your post but not all have that luck.

Plutorules
06-10-2015, 12:33 PM
I have to agree that response times has improved. BUT initial real response really need a tune up. It is very standard stuff. If the issue is a small one it ok. But bigger issues demands bigger attention

DEWIN NUTTIN
06-10-2015, 12:43 PM
I hope everyone gets his or her ticket answered quickly, and their issue resolved.

But, ponder this, friend and foe: wouldn't it be better if this game were so great, so perfect, that no one ever had to send a ticket?

That was once the norm.

Maybe it'll once more be the norm.

good gawd noooo
06-10-2015, 03:22 PM
I hope everyone gets his or her ticket answered quickly, and their issue resolved.

But, ponder this, friend and foe: wouldn't it be better if this game were so great, so perfect, that no one ever had to send a ticket?

That was once the norm.

Maybe it'll once more be the norm.

been playing for 3 years.. and although I would have to agree it was once much better.. it has never been perfect and flaw less.. and honestly think first few months it seems so much better because iw asnt aware of glitches exploits or even the forum.. once you look at a fuller picture flaws show up