PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a faction

Arnaud
06-09-2015, 08:50 AM
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a new home. Anyone recruiting?

I started to play the game in 2010 i think. Back then, was an officer in a top200 faction. Spent too much time and too much money in the game so I quit for a couple years and rejoined my old team 2 months ago.Was missing the game.

Was very hard rebuild considering the inflation of stats while I was gone but I managed to get back (more or less) on my feet (went from 3m/5m to 160b/240b and only at lv118).

I'm now looking for a new team as I don't feel home anymore in my old team, many changes occured and all my buddies left… Plus the new management doesn't like the old management… Almost like politics lol.

Anyone is interested in having me?

I'm very active in Frontline, Bosses and WD (always rank top5 in my faction for all these events) but I don't participate in FLTQ and LTQ. Also, I don't buy gold anymore.

My regen time is about 41min for bosses/WD and about 120sec for Frontline. Then my score in these events will depend on how many wall hits and PA on DL I'm ordered.

My time zone is GMT+1 (I'm French).

Colin W1973
06-09-2015, 11:30 AM
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a new home. Anyone recruiting?

I started to play the game in 2010 i think. Back then, was an officer in a top200 faction. Spent too much time and too much money in the game so I quit for a couple years and rejoined my old team 2 months ago.Was missing the game.

Was very hard rebuild considering the inflation of stats while I was gone but I managed to get back (more or less) on my feet (went from 3m/5m to 160b/240b and only at lv118).

I'm now looking for a new team as I don't feel home anymore in my old team, many changes occured and all my buddies left… Plus the new management doesn't like the old management… Almost like politics lol.

Anyone is interested in having me?

I'm very active in Frontline, Bosses and WD (always rank top5 in my faction for all these events) but I don't participate in FLTQ and LTQ. Also, I don't buy gold anymore.

My regen time is about 41min for bosses/WD and about 120sec for Frontline. Then my score in these events will depend on how many wall hits and PA on DL I'm ordered.

My time zone is GMT+1 (I'm French).

We have 2 spaces in EWM

Colin W1973
06-09-2015, 11:52 AM
906450711 if interested

ezmunie
06-10-2015, 06:50 AM
We are looking for new recruits.

Faction code: 429770000

Demolisher VFF Rebels
06-10-2015, 08:41 AM
VFF REBELS Top75, VFF Ghosts Top 150-200 and VFF Lima Top 400 are currently recruiting active players to join our dynamic teams. We use GroupMe to communicate and coordinate events. We ask that you be a daily player and participate in all Faction Events.
Pm me for details il add you to our groupme recruitment room or join through the link

https://groupme.com/join_group/10702039/atW7PV

Come join the VFF family I'm sure one of our great teams would have a spot of not we can find you a home in another VFF team(12 teams in VFF Family)

k-9
06-10-2015, 09:10 AM
Respect And Honor is recruiting. All bonuses maxed. Finished 390 in last wd, and top 100 in division. No chat app required. No minimum donations. Just be active and help with team events. Participate and communicate is all I ask. If interested please respond to 932178590. Find the home you've been looking for!

Arnaud
06-10-2015, 01:18 PM
Thank you everyone for the answers and all the PM.

I joined the first team that answered me, no discrimination lol.