PDA

View Full Version : Boost building not working

General Dudus
06-09-2015, 08:28 AM
Bought the gun boost building but not adding anything to stats could a mod look into this please as not doing what is advertised

Vile Lynn
06-09-2015, 08:34 AM
Send in a ticket if you really want an answer.

TheJess
06-09-2015, 11:57 AM
If it's true, I'd like to hear the answer too.

General Dudus
06-09-2015, 01:58 PM
Send in a ticket if you really want an answer.

Already sent a ticket but wanted the community to know before buying and a answer from mods

spiderman
06-09-2015, 02:56 PM
Already sent a ticket but wanted the community to know before buying and a answer from mods

Thanks mate. Also, are the buildings mods stackable if you two or more? Are these level 10 buildings or just some other level to get the boost? Happy gaming mate.

Captain Torgue
06-09-2015, 10:45 PM
Thanks mate. Also, are the buildings mods stackable if you two or more? Are these level 10 buildings or just some other level to get the boost? Happy gaming mate.

Yes they are stackable. I have two of each of the four buildings. Some start at 4% attack/defence whilst others start at 5% and can be seen in the mod section along with your weapons right at the top.

Happy gaming mate.

General Dudus
06-10-2015, 01:17 AM

Exactly as captain says had no problem with the car or melee boost just the gun boost building not working also think someone else on here said one of the boost builds not adding anything

Vile Lynn
06-10-2015, 09:17 AM

Good! Please keep us updated.

Some of the new boost buildings in KA & MW have had issues so it doesn't surprise me if some are having issues in CC, too.

Thanks for posting about it here.

General Dudus
06-10-2015, 01:34 PM
Revived a reply and said it is working as intended all seems good now