PDA

View Full Version : Leaderboard Box Event. Does top 50 mean top 20 again?

Jnsolberg
06-08-2015, 04:32 PM
Hmmmm....instead of a collect 10 box event we have another leaderboard box event. On the last one, the event clearly showed Top 50, but it was "intended" to only be top 20, and prizes were only paid out to the top 20.

What is going on with this box event? Top 50 as advertised, or more False advertising?
Please clarify before anyone wastes gems on this.

And what happened to the collect 10 box event that we expected. I like those a lot better.

kruppe
06-08-2015, 06:23 PM
so we have the modified screens up now. So it is official only top 20. truly not worth competing for unless you are one of the mad dog gem spenders, which I of course fully support as they are funding the rest of us. So, go guys go.... Let's see some real competition

Sim
06-09-2015, 12:24 AM
Hilarious. Gree now have to change all leader-board box events just because they couldn't admit they were wrong on the last one.

Bolt
06-09-2015, 10:11 AM
Hmmmm....instead of a collect 10 box event we have another leaderboard box event. On the last one, the event clearly showed Top 50, but it was "intended" to only be top 20, and prizes were only paid out to the top 20.

What is going on with this box event? Top 50 as advertised, or more False advertising?
Please clarify before anyone wastes gems on this.

And what happened to the collect 10 box event that we expected. I like those a lot better.

so we have the modified screens up now. So it is official only top 20. truly not worth competing for unless you are one of the mad dog gem spenders, which I of course fully support as they are funding the rest of us. So, go guys go.... Let's see some real competition

As you say kruppe the rewards are now displaying correctly. Apologies for any confusion.

Jomama1
06-09-2015, 04:07 PM
Yes - but what about the players who gemmed when it said top 50 last time Why not just hand out the rewards to top 50 since it was your error. I have people very upset over this. So pointless.