PDA

View Full Version : 11 days of Epic Boss???!

DIABLOPEZ
06-08-2015, 12:40 PM
Topic says it all! :-)

HellRaizer
06-08-2015, 12:55 PM
11 days to kill him 5000 times ;)

Pidgeot
06-08-2015, 01:00 PM
do we really have a epic boss event? 11 days is a little excessive but better for pace of play I supposed. I would say this would set the men apart from children but this is more like gods from men.

good gawd noooo
06-08-2015, 01:03 PM
wow seriously?? anyone notice a trend of extremely long boring repetitive(easily programmed/low maintenance)events? fewer events but still no real break unless you chose not to do them(I am doing that more and more) looks like someone if minimizing their effort while trying to keep earning more money while they can.. hint their name rhymes with .. flee, me, see, be,and tree

J-manKometh96
06-08-2015, 01:07 PM
Sounds more and more like Beyond the Dead every day.....

Captain Buck Slayer
06-08-2015, 01:07 PM
wow seriously?? anyone notice a trend of extremely long boring repetitive(easily programmed/low maintenance)events? fewer events but still no real break unless you chose not to do them(I am doing that more and more) looks like someone if minimizing their effort while trying to keep earning more money while they can.. hint their name rhymes with .. flee, me, see, be,and tree
Let me guess... GREE? :p

DEWIN NUTTIN
06-08-2015, 01:20 PM
Outstanding, 11 days to DEW whatever you want to DEW, even a little, SUMPIN, SUMPIN; maybe more NUTTIN, NUTTIN.

good gawd noooo
06-08-2015, 01:50 PM
Let me guess... GREE? :p

damn you got it thought I made it challenging..................

thescondo
06-08-2015, 01:55 PM
Only problem is the rewards are 10% of what they were last time!!

Speed ump
06-08-2015, 03:28 PM
Lol gawd, sounds like I've been doing less than you for a year and a half plus now. I havnt done the Indy events, except for the stupid equipment era, for that long now.

bam bam.
06-09-2015, 04:11 AM
They should sell the game not shut it down

Helios Von Elisar
06-09-2015, 04:39 AM
Who says Gree never listens to us? We asked them to bring back EB and voila...

What a surprise to see the event isn't even here and there's a thread complaining about it.

Greasy
06-09-2015, 10:20 AM
We asked for no more stats inflation and voila !
Careful what you ask for, people. Isn't this all we wanted ?

good gawd noooo
06-09-2015, 12:22 PM
We asked for no more stats inflation and voila !
Careful what you ask for, people. Isn't this all we wanted ?

They only want it if it doesnt affect them..all jokes aside they game economy stats and general playability have been screwed by recent bugs glitches and stat inflation to a point there is no forseeable fix. Even with a complete rewriteon pricing the economy still gonna be off thanks to cash glitch. The older players have an income newbies can NEVER hope to compete with and that is even more so with bonuses that top lvl long time players have. Did they earn it? Yes. But thanks to size of bonuses and then stacking the game is one sided and therefore the appeal for new players is diminished. Honestly only way to do anything is to retire this game title and release mw 2 the rebirth. Were top bonuses are worth getting but have temp life span so top players have to keep up or they too will fall behind..... but even that begs question....would the players ever trust another gree title

Cannot Connect To Server
06-09-2015, 12:48 PM
BE AWARE.....Gree did a 12 day Epic Boss event.... on cc.... and the bosses was so high so so hard that i couldnt even beat boss 1..

now cc lower and i cant beat 21... where i used to be able to do all when my stats was far crapper than now.

boss timer is also only 15 mins to beat a boss which is under many players regen times.

so i am expecting it to probably be super hard and only top teams going to get through.

it also might be linked to fltq or ltq like cc one was so if u dont do both u cant get past? but as i didnt get past 1 i cant say for sure on that eb lol or this.

for sure though... something willbe messed up...eb has been offline too long then on once stats jumped for many and then off ages again... so its prob been tampered with and not been tested so most players going to have 10 days 23 hours 55 mins vacation.

good gawd noooo
06-09-2015, 01:05 PM
BE AWARE.....Gree did a 12 day Epic Boss event.... on cc.... and the bosses was so high so so hard that i couldnt even beat boss 1..

now cc lower and i cant beat 21... where i used to be able to do all when my stats was far crapper than now.

boss timer is also only 15 mins to beat a boss which is under many players regen times.

so i am expecting it to probably be super hard and only top teams going to get through.

it also might be linked to fltq or ltq like cc one was so if u dont do both u cant get past? but as i didnt get past 1 i cant say for sure on that eb lol or this.

for sure though... something willbe messed up...eb has been offline too long then on once stats jumped for many and then off ages again... so its prob been tampered with and not been tested so most players going to have 10 days 23 hours 55 mins vacation.

why am I not surprised in the least.. Bolt just a hint if it failed in CC it gonna fail here

P.S. bolt if this is what is planned it only gonna chase off more players especially the new players your company needs if this game is to survive. Seriously you have time to pass this one to developers about what a seriously BAD move this would be.. This would be ust another sign that gree is trying to destroy game and chase off players this is NOT a new and interesting twist this is a big F U to the players

Agent Orange
06-09-2015, 01:15 PM
They only want it if it doesnt affect them..all jokes aside they game economy stats and general playability have been screwed by recent bugs glitches and stat inflation to a point there is no forseeable fix. Even with a complete rewriteon pricing the economy still gonna be off thanks to cash glitch. The older players have an income newbies can NEVER hope to compete with and that is even more so with bonuses that top lvl long time players have. Did they earn it? Yes. But thanks to size of bonuses and then stacking the game is one sided and therefore the appeal for new players is diminished. Honestly only way to do anything is to retire this game title and release mw 2 the rebirth. Were top bonuses are worth getting but have temp life span so top players have to keep up or they too will fall behind..... but even that begs question....would the players ever trust another gree title

Does make you wonder if March Madness was a collossal screw up or intentional. I also think that new players get lost pretty quickly without help and quit and it seems that someone at gree noticed this and skewed events to cater to the older high spending players. The WD prize levels below 1,000 suck so there is not much incentive for factions down there. Granted there is not a lot of participation down there with lots of single and three man high stat mini factions.

I think those of us with greehistory have seen enough that we would never trust another of their titles. Pity because this game was great and had massive potential which was sqwandered by the new greejeme.

HellRaizer
06-09-2015, 03:06 PM
The crime city saga for epic boss - http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?115416-Hoodslam-Epic-Boss-event

bam bam.
06-10-2015, 03:41 AM
The crime city saga for epic boss - http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?115416-Hoodslam-Epic-Boss-event

Wow, I love how the mods are helpful for 2 pages and then crickets.

I am pretty certain they know that is a bad formula so if they do implement it that will speak volumes about their intent for this game.

Stop breaking what's left that isn't already ruined. Hands off war....no more changes! And take it back to 3 days.

I mean all of this with the best intentions. Bring back a real EB and turn back the RB formula to the one nobody wanted to change from!.

Helios Von Elisar
06-10-2015, 04:29 AM
If the bosses are too hard to kill that's where I stop. If that's the first boss, 10th or 50th. That's the way I've always played EB. If they up their health like they did RBE then I just have more free time on my hands. Especially if the prizes are crap.

Remember, it was EB that kicked off March Madness. I went from 10 billion to 190 billion in a few days.

We have complained enough about the bosses in RBE and participation is way down. That means revenue is down also. If Gree wants to continue the plunge they can bring out tough bosses and low value rewards. Or they can do the smart thing and make it challenging and something that can be beat without buying vaults.

HellRaizer
06-10-2015, 04:33 AM
Bet if the final reward for the EB was 20% faster health regen, people would buy gold..

Helios Von Elisar
06-10-2015, 05:30 AM
Bet if the final reward for the EB was 20% faster health regen, people would buy gold..

I'd sure be tempted. You need better health regen with the demands the LTQs are placing on energy nowadays. I've skipped the last 3 or 4 because I knew there was no way to complete them in time. 20% boost might make it achievable.

Rolinz
06-10-2015, 08:33 AM
i think after 4 days, people would be bored with the same darn thing. maybe then can cut it by 1/3 if they reduced the number of levels for each boss from 15 to 5.

or they want these longer events so that they have to put out less events and therefore less chances of making mistakes?

11 days to kill him 5000 times ;)

We will never know with GREE.

I estimate 1500.

J-manKometh96
06-10-2015, 09:23 AM
If only they were making less mistakes though. Every release there is still always something.

Rolinz
06-14-2015, 01:36 AM
And still no comment or confirmation from anyone from GREE is this is really 11 days?

HellRaizer
06-14-2015, 01:38 AM
And still no comment or confirmation from anyone from GREE is this is really 11 days?

They'll be copying the CC format. (my guess).. They've done it with every other great idea.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?115416-Hoodslam-Epic-Boss-event

good gawd noooo
06-14-2015, 09:29 AM
from what I have read from link hell raiser posted this forum gonnabe lit up quickly with complaints.. I would say hopefully gree would of made adjustments based on CC feedback but this is gree after all.. looking like an event that most wont complete

HellRaizer
06-14-2015, 09:35 AM
from what I have read from link hell raiser posted this forum gonnabe lit up quickly with complaints.. I would say hopefully gree would of made adjustments based on CC feedback but this is gree after all.. looking like an event that most wont complete

Reminds me of the accomplices release in cc that became the equipment release in mw.

Bolt
06-14-2015, 09:42 AM

They'll be copying the CC format. (my guess).. They've done it with every other great idea.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?115416-Hoodslam-Epic-Boss-event

The game calendar is correct, the event runs from 6/15 to 6/26. It is a single boss and not influenced by Crime City's Hoodslam event.

Tee
06-14-2015, 09:47 AM
Cool. Sounding way better. Thanks Bolt.

Brown Out
06-14-2015, 10:20 AM
I only play this game because of all the tapping required.
It's strengthens my fingers.
My girlfriend loves it.

HellRaizer
06-14-2015, 11:18 AM
The game calendar is correct, the event runs from 6/15 to 6/26. It is a single boss and not influenced by Crime City's Hoodslam event.

Thanks for the update

J-manKometh96
06-14-2015, 11:22 AM
Cool. Sounding way better. Thanks Bolt.

Will you still say that when you can't make it past boss 15? Lol

Tee
06-14-2015, 12:19 PM
If that happens then a 10 day MW break is in the near future. :)

But, we don't know anything about the strength of the boss so speculating on how far one can or cannot go is pointless.

I just appreciated the informative communication from Bolt.

ju100
06-14-2015, 02:14 PM
not influenced by Crime City's Hoodslam event.

(Again, english is not my first language)
Does it mean that it won't look like the CC Hoodslam event, AT ALL. Or does it mean that the feedback you got in CC will not influence the release of the same EB format in MW?

Thanks in advance if you can reformulate.

Pidgeot
06-14-2015, 02:42 PM

This is the kind of lying I, as well as other players dont like. We know, almost for a fact it will be influenced be the crime city boss event because every other event that has been was copied from the game. The only things different were the rewards.

Now I'm not blaming you because you dont know what the dev team is doing but the last "many" times a mod told us something to put use at ease and dispel any concerns we had with the event, the event turned out the way the players thought it would every single time.

bam bam.
06-14-2015, 03:40 PM

Will boss health be insane and will it be a 2hr on timers like epic boss has been since day dot,

DEWIN NUTTIN
06-14-2015, 04:20 PM

Thank you, and I hope this boss is a replica of the boss we met back in March.

If it resembles that boss from CC, oh brother!!!

Jg48
06-14-2015, 06:16 PM
I will say this liar liar pants on fire. It will be a nightmare and made hard for top 120 players the rest will not even try.

Yes gree still sucks

Rolinz
06-14-2015, 06:57 PM
I only play this game because of all the tapping required.
It's strengthens my fingers.
My girlfriend loves it.

The only good thing to come out of this? LMFAO!

Cannot Connect To Server
06-15-2015, 05:05 AM
ju100 i thk they mean it wont be linked like hoodslam...the epic was combined to fltq and if u cldnt do both u cldnt do either... on my game as said page 1 our team cldnt even do eb1... but on goals it had 2 things beat so and so on maps and epic boss 25/30/etc...

next cc epic after is like old epic just very hard only got to beat 21... so im guess this will just be epic we know in mw but super hard except for the lower timer being 15 mins to beat a boss and random energy used per hit...

so thr is no more 5 hits to start or wait x time and get 2...

the timer starts 15 mins to beat a boss but in cc regen is 26mins.. many in mw is around 17 mins so they will not get to regen.

and as said energy doesnt go 25/25/25/25 its random so u cld hv 4 hits u cld hv 8 or any amount.

its...different... but it will mess up a lot of players and its the low players it will effect the most imo.

gree have tried to update just like rb but its all another screw up and mess...rb has been total sham and fl they still dont hv intelligence to get rid of the popups to their own tab so ppl can play without suffering stress and having a black screen during battle.

all gree are is an unknown little software company with very few programmers and zero testers lots of managers lots of customer services and several criminals to think up devious ways to rob ppl it seems but no one who knows how to create fun and playable games at all...

they bought funzio robbed their design screwed up the engine and now cant figure out how to fix it so they dump any old trash out to us with super long 5/6/7/11/12 days events for the players to bug test for them while they sit back think of new ways to rob players and for their 5? programmers to try figure out if a yellow tshirt is brighter than lemon umder fluorescent lights. probably. bye.

J-manKometh96
06-15-2015, 10:30 AM
If that happens then a 10 day MW break is in the near future. :)

But, we don't know anything about the strength of the boss so speculating on how far one can or cannot go is pointless.

I just appreciated the informative communication from Bolt.

True. The communication is appreciated. And I do have every faith in the devs.

To jack it up that is. Lol

Tee
06-15-2015, 10:47 AM
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4NwP3wes4M8

ju100
06-15-2015, 12:20 PM
Thanks Cannot Connect To Server

Vile Lynn
06-15-2015, 12:46 PM
It could be worse... KA has a 6-day war scheduled for the 4th of July weekend. Joy!

I'll reserve my judgement until the event begins, but it was not so bad in CC, just long.

GREE is desperately trying to make events more challenging, but it's almost impossible because the stat differences from the top, golden customers to bottom, free customers is too vast; increasing time demands is about all they can do at this point, imho.

Pidgeot
06-15-2015, 01:53 PM
It could be worse... KA has a 6-day war scheduled for the 4th of July weekend. Joy!

I'll reserve my judgement until the event begins, but it was not so bad in CC, just long.

GREE is desperately trying to make events more challenging, but it's almost impossible because the stat differences from the top, golden customers to bottom, free customers is too vast; increasing time demands is about all they can do at this point, imho.

more time does not matter though if players cant kill bosses. The best thing for gree to do is stop trying to inflate all events, look at the state of the game and work a new system. I know players dont want to hear this and I dont want to say it but if GREE cant figure this out, run an epic boss cycle with equipment, since this is new and has not been inflated to all hell.

DEWIN NUTTIN
06-15-2015, 03:07 PM
You want a challenge, do a triathlon, try to become a Navy Seal, run a marathon, this is a game.
We all face challenges as parents, husbands, wives, children, grandparents, on your job, burying a loved one, nursing a sick child, or trying to beat a deadly disease; this is a game.
It ain't supposed to be challenging, its supposed to be fun, a few minutes a day, not 16 hours a day.
That's my view, for what's it worth.
I'm happy, DEWIN as little as possible when I choose to DEW it.

Speed ump
06-15-2015, 03:22 PM
Some people dew nuttin, some people do SUMTIN. We all do what we do. I do more than you, or you do more then me. All up to the individual. Not my decision to make or tell them how much dew, or not dew, they dew.

WBS
06-15-2015, 05:51 PM
You want a challenge, do a triathlon, try to become a Navy Seal, run a marathon, this is a game.
We all face challenges as parents, husbands, wives, children, grandparents, on your job, burying a loved one, nursing a sick child, or trying to beat a deadly disease; this is a game.
It ain't supposed to be challenging, its supposed to be fun, a few minutes a day, not 16 hours a day.
That's my view, for what's it worth.
I'm happy, DEWIN as little as possible when I choose to DEW it.

Modern War is no longer a game but a chore and that's how Gree screwed up what was once a good game. There is few players who play/work for the game itself anymore, the only reason the majority play/work in my opinion is to stick with factions they have been with for years.

Tony81
06-15-2015, 05:51 PM
Some people dew nuttin, some people do SUMTIN. We all do what we do. I do more than you, or you do more then me. All up to the individual. Not my decision to make or tell them how much dew, or not dew, they dew.

For the love of god... Can we please limit it to one moron per thread that dews stupid post?!

Danger Mouse
06-15-2015, 06:11 PM
For the love of god... Can we please limit it to one moron per thread that dews stupid post?!

For the love of God, can we please limit to one moron per thread posting complaints about people posting.

Tony81
06-15-2015, 08:18 PM
For the love of God, can we please limit to one moron per thread posting complaints about people posting.

Figured you'd show up to back up your girlfriend. Irony at its finest right there by the way. ^

Danger Mouse
06-15-2015, 09:19 PM
Figured you'd show up to back up your girlfriend. Irony at its finest right there by the way. ^

Thank you, that's was its intention. Still, I knew I should have put that wink at the end to highlight the obvious tongue in cheek irony to the oblivious. Oh well, at least irony as a concept isn't completely lost to some as they were able to spot it if not understand it.

It's funny, for all their complaints, I can't for the life of me recollect one post from some self styled forum police that was about an actual game matter. Now there's irony for you.

DEWIN NUTTIN
06-15-2015, 11:35 PM
Thank you, that's was its intention. Still, I knew I should have put that wink at the end to highlight the obvious tongue in cheek irony to the oblivious. Oh well, at least irony as a concept isn't completely lost to some as they were able to spot it if not understand it.

It's funny, for all their complaints, I can't for the life of me recollect one post from some self styled forum police that was about an actual game matter. Now there's irony for you.

I don't know about you and others, but the secret word is LEECHING. :rolleyes:

Annihilator2
06-16-2015, 01:50 PM
I don't understand about what you are...
Doing the faction goals during 11 days - is it possible?

truthteller
06-16-2015, 04:14 PM
Sp day 2 started for EB and we have to do 350 kills, does this mean.....................

11 days, 300, 350,400,450,500,550,600,650,700,750,800 = 6,050 bosses to kill ...................hmmmmmmmm

Vile Lynn
06-16-2015, 04:19 PM
Sp day 2 started for EB and we have to do 350 kills, does this mean.....................

11 days, 300, 350,400,450,500,550,600,650,700,750,800 = 6,050 bosses to kill ...................hmmmmmmmm

too bad those numbers aren't flipped: 800 on day 1...300 for day 11.

truthteller
06-16-2015, 04:34 PM
too bad those numbers aren't flipped: 800 on day 1...300 for day 11.

agree 100000000000000000000000%