PDA

View Full Version : One man teams under 20k

Nick416
06-08-2015, 10:28 AM
I am in a top 25 team. We were 2nd in our division when we were matched up with Kyhi and his penguin power faction. We fell out of 2nd place and have not been able to recapture it. Has this happened to other teams out there. There is no way we should have been matched up with a one man 20k faction.

Cannot Connect To Server
06-08-2015, 12:11 PM
lol sorry but a one man team beat a top 2 division? lol it sounds so funny but course its not...

the teams ive been on had stupid match ups even getting sup team tho we are 500s... and teams in 2,000s...

it fkuctuates a lot since this new wd crud hit command and fl does too..

gree maths and match ups have never made sense whichbis why when sending a ticket no one knows tje answer and so you get auto replies and tickets closed.

gree maths is so far beyond science the apple went up newtons a.ssumptions and einstein said nogogo

homer said obummer and the usa voted him in.

just things no one will ever understand even the xfiles shut down from overload.

good tip... find that guy and sign him up...that way thrs one less penquin twaddling with spanners in gree land. bye.

DEWIN NUTTIN
06-08-2015, 12:21 PM
I am in a top 25 team. We were 2nd in our division when we were matched up with Kyhi and his penguin power faction. We fell out of 2nd place and have not been able to recapture it. Has this happened to other teams out there. There is no way we should have been matched up with a one man 20k faction.

This is said to happen when you are near a streak reward.
I can't confirm that, however, I have observed it.
I suggest you simply "grin and bear it", if you choose to participate in the "activity" calling itself, "Modern War".
After all, you're part of a "fun, dedicated, faction", and they're all just great people.
No worries, Nick, its called "taking one or two" for the team.
Good luck, as third place, or even 2000th place is what some call an "achievement, not an activity".

Speed ump
06-08-2015, 03:12 PM
Dew, I see you're close to your next " achievement". 11 more posts from this one and you've hit 1k posts. That's not including all the many posts you made under your other aliases, and past banned names here, but I'm sure no one kept records of all of those.

ju100
06-08-2015, 09:20 PM
lol sorry but a one man team beat a top 2 division? lol it sounds so funny but course its not...

the teams ive been on had stupid match ups even getting sup team tho we are 500s... and teams in 2,000s...

it fkuctuates a lot since this new wd crud hit command and fl does too..

gree maths and match ups have never made sense whichbis why when sending a ticket no one knows tje answer and so you get auto replies and tickets closed.

gree maths is so far beyond science the apple went up newtons a.ssumptions and einstein said nogogo

homer said obummer and the usa voted him in.

just things no one will ever understand even the xfiles shut down from overload.

good tip... find that guy and sign him up...that way thrs one less penquin twaddling with spanners in gree land. bye.

I understood that they were matched up with a ****ty one man faction (20k def or top 20k) and were not able to make good points out of it, thus losing the 2nd spot of their division...
But English is not my first language...

East Coast Bias
06-09-2015, 12:04 AM
I understood that they were matched up with a ****ty one man faction (20k def or top 20k) and were not able to make good points out of it, thus losing the 2nd spot of their division...
But English is not my first language...

That may be the case, but your comprehension is excellent.