PDA

View Full Version : (NEW) GOLD LTBs

Red BD
06-07-2015, 03:31 PM
So what do you folks think?

I personally am really attracted to Hard As Nailz, but something someone (think it was Vile Lynn) said here got me thinking about how it would be "better" (as in more fun IMO) if these buildings could be bought for cash, or even a cash/gold combination(????). I mean Gree still sells cash. Not everyone, and that certainly includes me, is sitting on or have ever SEEN a billion fake bucks.

I sort of over bought/spent gold a couple months back (whhhhoooooops), and while I'm not sworn off, I have found that playing without a vault in case of emergencies is actually more fun (ymmv). Also makes for a happier home.

Still want a Hard As Nailz...

1Shot
06-07-2015, 03:55 PM
I would like to see less of these gold ltb's and maybe some ltb's that cost multiple billions,so I can do something besides upgrade, upgrade, upgrade, and did I mention upgrade?

Red BD
06-07-2015, 04:40 PM
I would like to see less of these gold ltb's and maybe some ltb's that cost multiple billions,so I can do something besides upgrade, upgrade, upgrade, and did I mention upgrade?

Did you mean to include upgrade?

Jeronimo
06-08-2015, 07:18 AM

This.

They should sell less (gold) LTB's. They are releasing like mad idiots. Give us some time to upgrade buildings aswell, jesus.

Bala82
06-08-2015, 09:49 AM
They need to make money for i agree 4 per cycle plus LTB is a bit too much.

Dipstik
06-08-2015, 09:52 AM
You don't have to buy all of them. Unless, of course, this business model just preys upon certain obsessive personality disorders and compulsive spenders... in which case maybe you really do.

fan139
06-08-2015, 10:03 AM
You don't have to buy all of them. Unless, of course, this business model just preys upon certain obsessive personality disorders and compulsive spenders... in which case maybe you really do.

I have not used these four letters in a long time, nor have i seen them used but I feel this needs it.

ROFL

Winnson
06-08-2015, 10:12 AM
I think the gold LTBs have wrecked the economy.

There are a lot of people sitting on way too much money and don't know what to do with it now.

Winnson
06-08-2015, 10:13 AM
Are there trillionaires yet?

TheJess
06-08-2015, 11:21 AM
Yes. ........

Winnson
06-08-2015, 11:25 AM
Well there you go.

The battle for the first quadrillionaire is on!

sister morphine
06-08-2015, 12:05 PM
Or any of them, even. :) You nailed it though.

Jeronimo
06-08-2015, 12:26 PM
Well there you go.

The battle for the first quadrillionaire is on!

The battle for the first person to reach a googol is also on! :cool:

Captain Torgue
06-08-2015, 08:43 PM
Still want a Hard As Nailz...

So does your mum.

Dat Guy
06-08-2015, 10:02 PM
So does your mum.

That is never not funny!

cynicalmofo
06-10-2015, 12:45 AM
So does your mum.

The last 12 months of over-moderation on these forums means that there are very few people left that will publicly declare this as being funny.

Jeronimo
06-10-2015, 01:47 AM
The last 12 months of over-moderation on these forums means that there are very few people left that will publicly declare this as being funny.

Mom jokes are kinda old. We've heard them too much.

HavingFun
06-10-2015, 04:41 AM
Yo momma jokes never get old.

Dipstik
06-10-2015, 06:29 AM
I got banned for saying "so's your mom" once.

Winnson
06-10-2015, 08:12 AM
I remember that. It was gold!

Just like these gold LTBs.

legalious
06-10-2015, 08:38 AM

The moderator program has been steady since November 2014. The Community Managers used to handle it by themselves and a lot of harassment/spam was through the roof. I doubt that an entire year was over-moderation (which if you have a problem with moderators to take it up with Clementine).

Dipstik
06-10-2015, 09:18 AM
The moderator program has been steady since November 2014. The Community Managers used to handle it by themselves and a lot of harassment/spam was through the roof. I doubt that an entire year was over-moderation (which if you have a problem with moderators to take it up with Clementine).

His estimate of the timeline may have been off by a little, but he must be on to something because clearly that line is comedy gold.

Dipstik
06-10-2015, 09:18 AM
His estimate of the timeline may have been off by a little, but he must be on to something because clearly that line is comedy gold.

Your mom's comedy gold. OMGWTFLOLOLOL!!1

Dipstik
06-10-2015, 09:42 AM
I just got an infraction for "insulting other users." Think they noticed that the person I quoted was myself? You can't make this stuff up.

justjon
06-10-2015, 09:51 AM
http://www.racemagnum.com/images/RandomPics/rolling.gif

Relic
06-10-2015, 09:59 AM
I just got an infraction for "insulting other users." Think they noticed that the person I quoted was myself? You can't make this stuff up.

You should have brought this up in a PM, not publicly. This has been requested repeatedly, please do so in the future.

Also, it was a warning, and not in infraction, so it won't be counted toward a future ban.

Dipstik
06-10-2015, 10:03 AM
No, it was definitely an infraction according to the message I received. I could quote it if you like. Don't worry, I sent a PM about it too. This was too funny not to share, though.

Relic
06-10-2015, 10:12 AM
No, it was definitely an infraction according to the message I received. I could quote it if you like. Don't worry, I sent a PM about it too. This was too funny not to share, though.

I checked for you, it's a warning, although vBulletin's message probably says it's an infraction so I understand how there could be some confusion on it.

Funny or not, it's against our Code of Conduct to discuss moderation publicly so I have to ask you not to do so.

Vile Lynn
06-10-2015, 10:15 AM
Today's Forum CoC Lesson: Do not insult yourself &/or your mother.

:rolleyes:

Dipstik
06-10-2015, 10:17 AM
Technically I didn't discuss moderation policy, I discussed a particular infraction. If you want to see discussion of moderation policy, you could look elsewhere in this thread. I just like to see the rules enforced fairly, which they never will be if they're enforced in secret. Hope you understand. Toodles.

beartrap
06-10-2015, 10:21 AM
It might be a good point to remain on topic. The forum is not a playground for immature comments and backhanded ways to offend, distract, troll, attack others and be spiteful.