PDA

View Full Version : 24hr auto collect option/hood protection

Sherod
06-06-2015, 10:23 PM
Im sure many will bash the idea of having the option to spend x amount of gold for 24hr hood protection/auto collections but personally I don't think it's a bad Idea for CC.Many players work long hours and with the recent spike of odd hour LTB's this option would be pretty useful in my opinion.

Red BD
06-06-2015, 10:45 PM
It's an intriguing idea, IMHO. Would solve the problem with those early morning cat burglar types (like me) to an extent, but then there's the whole banking vs not banking debate.

All that aside, I think the "need" for folks to check in to do whatever with their earnings is viewed as a plus by the guys at Gree since it may lead to activity which would not have otherwise taken place.

Perhaps I lack an understanding of the economics of Game Play, but making it a Gold Option seems like ... a very non-egalitarian approach to the issue. Still, interesting...

Winnson
06-06-2015, 11:15 PM
This game would be so much more fun if we didn't have to play it at all.

1Shot
06-06-2015, 11:34 PM
To be honest, I think this would take out the concept of "playing" the game.

Sherod
06-06-2015, 11:34 PM
Lol, I hear you guys but this idea is not inteded to hault gameplay in the least.Players would still be responsible for participating in all syndicate events wich pretty much seem to be on a daily basis.My point is that having protection for a 24hr period would lighten the load a bit because we all have lives:D, also it would push players that refuse to increase their IPH/campers to grow their own hood as well.Gree will make more money from this option for those who choose to use it and it will give some people a break.

John_Locke
06-07-2015, 12:25 AM

I agree. You might as well set your game up on Bluestacks and run a script that plays the game for you.

sister morphine
06-07-2015, 01:17 AM
Lol, I hear you guys but this idea is not inteded to hault gameplay in the least.Players would still be responsible for participating in all syndicate events wich pretty much seem to be on a daily basis.My point is that having protection for a 24hr period would lighten the load a bit because we all have lives:D, also it would push players that refuse to increase their IPH/campers to grow their own hood as well.Gree will make more money from this option for those who choose to use it and it will give some people a break.
If this did happen you know Gree would introduce a "bribe" tool so robbers can spend a bit of gold to get round your protection. ;)

Sherod
06-07-2015, 01:54 AM
I agree. You might as well set your game up on Bluestacks and run a script that plays the game for you.

Not really, I fail to see how a 24 hour hood protection purchase will effect the game negatively.Many may choose to use this option and many won't, it would'nt be a permanent block from robberies.

Sherod
06-07-2015, 02:00 AM
If this did happen you know Gree would introduce a "bribe" tool so robbers can spend a bit of gold to get round your protection. ;)

Lmao!!! Now that was funny:D, true and funny!!.

Sherod
06-07-2015, 02:22 AM

How's that boost building been working out for ya? almost forgot to ask.

1Shot
06-07-2015, 08:21 AM
How's that boost building been working out for ya? almost forgot to ask.

Only bought one for the hell of it.

Mrs Cash
06-08-2015, 10:03 AM
Gree will probably love this idea. Buy an obscene amt of gold to protect ur hood. Then they'll have some optional hacker that can be purchased for an obscene amt of gold that would have the ability to override the hood protection. This could result in a mind boggling round of overrides.

Dipstik
06-08-2015, 10:35 AM
If you're really worried about being robbed, you could buy cash instead of gold or just buy more gold buildings to make up the difference. If you've got some sort of pride in the lack of green marks on your news, I don't understand why this option would be an improvement over just quitting the game so no one robs you.

TheJess
06-08-2015, 11:20 AM
Im sure many will bash the idea of having the option to spend x amount of gold for 24hr hood protection/auto collections but personally I don't think it's a bad Idea for CC.Many players work long hours and with the recent spike of odd hour LTB's this option would be pretty useful in my opinion.

Good idea to automate timers for collection, but not as a gold option, since many hack it for free already.

Vile Lynn
06-08-2015, 11:21 AM

Do you play Clash of Clans? Wanna buy a sheild?

Vile Lynn
06-08-2015, 11:22 AM
Good idea to automate timers for collection, but not as a gold option, since many hack it for free already.

Nobody hacks in CC; you really are paranoid, aren't ya?

Sherod
06-08-2015, 04:10 PM
If you're really worried about being robbed, you could buy cash instead of gold or just buy more gold buildings to make up the difference. If you've got some sort of pride in the lack of green marks on your news, I don't understand why this option would be an improvement over just quitting the game so no one robs you.

That is a valid point, but to be honest many players are raking in seriously huge amounts of cash on a daily basis and the price of purchasing cash from the store is ridiculous:D,many will say gold is also pricey which is true but it stretches further in terms of value.When it all boils down I guess it depends on how much gold it would cost vs actually buying the cash from the store.

Sherod
06-08-2015, 04:13 PM
Do you play Clash of Clans? Wanna buy a sheild?

What is this Clash of Clans you speak of?;)

Sherod
06-08-2015, 04:26 PM

Yeah I admit the gold option may not be the best route for this idea but it would be cool to at least win a temporary 24hr hood protection as a low lvl prize in events.

Vile Lynn
06-08-2015, 04:31 PM
What is this Clash of Clans you speak of?;)

haha, we can freely talk about other games on the forum now.

Dipstik
06-08-2015, 04:34 PM
Speaking of which, I still haven't gotten a friend request from you...

TheJess
06-08-2015, 06:48 PM
Oh, vile, it's the bluestacks hack everyone talks about all the time. There, now you've heard of it too.

Dipstik
06-08-2015, 07:53 PM
Tell us more, Jess. See how long you can go without complaining about trolls, ok?

Captain Torgue
06-08-2015, 08:41 PM
Oh, vile, it's the bluestacks hack everyone talks about all the time. There, now you've heard of it too.

The toaster glitch is worse.

Sherod
06-08-2015, 09:31 PM

Wow.....people are stealing katyDID addresses, smoking Bluestacks, and using Toaster bongs?What has this world become? Smh:D

TheJess
06-09-2015, 10:54 AM

What's that?

HavingFun
06-10-2015, 04:37 AM
What's that?

Please stop trolling. Everyone knows about The Toaster Glitch.