PDA

View Full Version : Ideas

ShortyBang
06-06-2015, 05:46 PM
I seen a post from the mods on what we as players would like to see new in the game. What true changes would everyone like to see. I myself would like to have a filter on the inventory tab on quantity. This would help when recycling units so you could see which ones you have the most of to sell off. I know I will get bashed and smack talked over this post but oh well have at it haters. I bet the 1st reply will be "how about fix all the screwed up stuff before adding new things" Does anyone else have ideas???

WBS
06-06-2015, 05:57 PM
I think you answered your own post with your last sentence. But to play along I would like to see making walls during war easier.

J-manKometh96
06-06-2015, 07:13 PM
Just because people want the broken stuff fixed before new stuff is added doesn't mean they don't want new stuff. They just don't want new stuff to be more broken stuff, which unfortunately is GREES MO.

Pidgeot
06-06-2015, 08:17 PM
Just because people want the broken stuff fixed before new stuff is added doesn't mean they don't want new stuff. They just don't want new stuff to be more broken stuff, which unfortunately is GREES MO.

Much agreed.

17 characters

Danger Mouse
06-06-2015, 11:30 PM

Smacked the nail squarely on the head. Every new roll out has obviously been foisted on the players without testing, so just brings everything down in a screaming heap. Fix what needs fixing, then introduce new TESTED content.