PDA

View Full Version : FAQ on bugs and issues troubling Knights & Dragons

Longbeard
06-06-2015, 05:59 AM
Knights & Dragons bugs and issues

This FAQ is put together by Gree and some experienced players. We will try to explain and give you some insight in the current bugs and issues that plague us all. We try to help you and hope this way to to lessen the load of Gree helpdesk so they can solve the more difficult issues.

General issues

Bind your account
Always bind your account! We Gree and all experienced players cannot stress this enough!

Be specific
When you submit a ticket be specific Gree cannot look into your mind and guess what happened. So please describe in detail what went wrong. So Gree doesn't have to ask you for specifics.

Be polite
The people working for Gree are just like you and me, normal human beings with a normal job. A job where they try to help you! So please stay polite!

Selling and buying accounts
Gree doesn't approve of it and cannot help you when a deal goes wrong. They sometime help but there is no guarantee they will. So always make sure you deal with a person that you know or your guild leaders know. Do not sell or buy accounts with people you or leaders don't know. And:
If it is too good to be true, it is not. People offering to exchange better accounts with your starting account are scammers.

Specific issues

My enemy has disappeared! Ghost Knights
Some of you may have encountered them, invisible knights. You cannot see them and you cannot effectively fight them. It's a new bug, Gree is trying to fix this bug as fast as they can.

If you encounter them send in a ticket and Gree will offer some energy in compensation.

What??? 2 GM's in one guild?
We have seen this before and we players, presumed it was misusing a bug, players, guilds and even alliances were accused of foul play. To put everyone at ease, it's a bug not a cheat. It happens more often then we notice. We only notice it when a guild is going high in a war, that's when things get heated. But be assured Gree developers are already fixing the issue.

Losing crystals or fragments
If you lose star crystals or fragments in heroic event, send in a ticket. Gree will fix it. Heroic event is monitored and logged. They can see if and when you did loose crystals and fragments.

I lost energy
Some wars and fights players suddenly loose energy. Send in a ticket. Most of the time Gree will hand out some compensation. However the compensation is based on gem spending in the event. The loss of free energy will not be compensated.

Facebook invites "Where is my gold?"
Facebook invites cannot receive gold. Gree knows about the issue and is fixing it.

I referred a friend but got no gems. :'(
Gree knows this happens sometimes. Send in a ticket and Gree will compensate you.

Unbind an account
Send a ticket. Gree will look at it.

My rings and amulets disappeared
Some stealing bugs are responsible for you missing your bling bling. Please send in a ticket and Gree will compensate you. Sadly Gree doesn't know which rings or amulets have been stolen but will give you other rings in compensation.

Issues with free gems
We all collect or collected free gems by watching videos and completing offers. These offers are not handled by Gree nor can they help you. Gree has no control nor can look into this system. Contact the third party placing the offers. For videos and offers in Knights & Dragons contact Tapjoy. Tapjoy is the only party that can help you.

Missing armors and gems
There is no proof that armors and gems suddenly disappear.

Purchase issues
Contact Gree and show your receipt when Gree asks for it. Without proof Gree cannot return your gems.

Knights & Dragons crashes or doesn't update
This is almost in every case a problem with your phone or tablet. The best way to solve this is to have a stable connection with WiFi, sit on or near your WiFi router and try to update Knights & Dragons. If that doesn't work remove Knights & Dragons from your phone. Make sure there is as much space as possible in internal memory and as much storage as possible. (For example use CCleaner.) Then reinstall your device.

Epic boss 999 issue
Contact Gree and they will give you some epic boss energie.

Where is my Milestone reward?
When you did not receive the milestones whether in raid boss, arena or guild war, send a ticket with the exact milestone (EX: 20,000 Milestone, 40,000 Milestone, etc) Gree cannot read your mind and it's hard to guess Which milestone you are missing.

Opening chests? They are called not for nothing chance chests!

Like the gold rush a few strike rich most do not. So be prepared to return empty handed.

You have a chance to strike rich, a nice Dragon forged armor, but also a chance to strike zip.

It's a chance you take. Gree will not change that and the people in support cannot help you at all. They cannot change the outcome nor give you armors.

They can only say sorry "Bad luck" and report it to the devvers. But change the outcome they cannot.

So if you cannot afford to loose gems don't gamble on chance chests!

Mos20
06-06-2015, 06:41 AM
"Issues with free gems
We all collect or collected free gems by watching videos and completing offers. These offers are not handled by Gree nor can they help you. Gree has no control nor can look into this system. Contact the third party placing the offers. For videos and offers in Knights & Dragons contact Tapjoy. Tapjoy is the only party that can help you."

This would be true if IOS actually had free gems but since it's not even in the game, that is Gree's fault! It has been months now and not even a reasonable answer about why or when/if they will be back!

Longbeard
06-06-2015, 10:41 AM
As I am a droid player I had to ask. :)

The video button is temporary disabled. It will come back in the future.

Kangaroeland
06-06-2015, 12:20 PM
Amazing stuff ty LB and whoever worked on this

Sirlionhearth
06-06-2015, 12:24 PM
Issues with free gems
We all collect or collected free gems by watching videos and completing offers. These offers are not handled by Gree nor can they help you. Gree has no control nor can look into this system. Contact the third party placing the offers. For videos and offers in Knights & Dragons contact Tapjoy. Tapjoy is the only party that can help you.

Thanks indeed Longbeard!
IŽll try to contact Tapjoy for missing gems while watching Game of War and Castle Clash videos.
If it leads to anything IŽll update you guys here! :D

Grtz,
Sirlionhearth

legalious
06-06-2015, 02:35 PM
Well done thread. I am very impressed.

Mos20
06-06-2015, 04:19 PM
As I am a droid player I had to ask. :)

The video button is temporary disabled. It will come back in the future.

Appreciate you asking but it's been months, so long I can't even remember when it got removed. And that is all we hear "it will be back in the future". Honestly, how long does it take. Other than that, this is a great post :)

Ant venom
06-06-2015, 07:24 PM
Longbeard amazing thread and good job, very impressed with your work!