PDA

View Full Version : Activity seems down ⬇ for this WD, too.

DEWIN NUTTIN
06-04-2015, 08:03 PM
The scores are being reported.
The big dogs, and the lil pups they've recently recruited to round out their ranks, remain steady.
The lower ranks, the mongrels like me, activity seems down ⬇⏬, the trend appears clear.
Can it be reversed?
Many think it can, but changes must be immediate.
Changes need not be drastic.
I'm sure most remember the ever so friendly boss.
The boss that lived to die, and loved to drop trinkets.
In fact, spending went up a tad during March Madness.
How about Jumping June?
Bring that boss back for three weeks, don't improve, just release it.
Then sit back, Gree officials, and watch the bystanders start tapping.
That will buy you time to make your improvements, if improve you must.
Frankly, just keep bringing out the "trinket dropping boss", and they'll have their fun.

This is what you're missing.
If lil mongrels believe they can get bigger, they'll keep trying to grow.
If the lil ones become bigger ones, they'll want to get even bigger to avenge being beaten by the ones who cyber-pulverize them regularly.
When that happens, the game will get life, and can survive a few more months.

You also need to LOWER your gold prices.
The big dogs alone can't keep you profitable.
Heck, most of them are sitting on massive stockpiles anyway.
Gree, you need to incentivize and tempt the mongrels.

Lower the vault prices to $9.99 for a vault, (1500 units) and you won't need any in-betweens.
You keep it at $9.99 for a month, you'll make money, and you'll catch more fish.

good gawd noooo
06-04-2015, 10:05 PM
wow any one of my ids (3) could be a top 2k faction by itself and the list no longer goes past 2k last cycle was 5k.. that huge drop but is still early on.. lets hope we see a change

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
06-04-2015, 11:48 PM
Tappin be way down. Few tappas must be tappin. We ain't did much most us AWOL. We still solid top 300. Why pathetic loser like us that high for nuttin?

GSF Wingman GRI
06-05-2015, 05:08 AM
Thank you for bringing this to our attention

Jg48
06-05-2015, 05:20 AM
Yep gree can take a flying bleep as far as I am concerned. The rewards are bleep. So why would you spend real money on a game that gree is going to pull the plug on.

Yes gree really sucks now

WBS
06-05-2015, 05:38 AM
Tappin be way down. Few tappas must be tappin. We ain't did much most us AWOL. We still solid top 300. Why pathetic loser like us that high for nuttin?

We are just outside of 250 and barely doing anything. Participation is way down.

Agent Orange
06-05-2015, 05:58 AM
Only played my #3 faction with low stat guys. Got matched with a 3 player faction all with 1000x my highest player and I still beat them by hammering their CC.

Hitting lots of factions with a monster DL hiding low stat players, and these factions just appear to be coasting as several could have killed me had their faction members actually been playing. Yes participation is dismal.

Big John
06-05-2015, 06:55 AM
WD is the big money maker, if that starts to drop I fear the plug will be pulled.

Tinker
06-05-2015, 07:03 AM
The crowd below watches the jumper on the 7th floor ledge.
"Jump" they chant.
"Jump"

DEWIN NUTTIN
06-05-2015, 07:18 AM
WD is the big money maker, if that starts to drop I fear the plug will be pulled.

You might be onto something.
But, but, but, this is a very unusual situation.
The provider may be as addicted as the providee.
Whatever it is, I DEW enjoy observing and commenting about it.

Tinker
06-05-2015, 07:48 AM

Starting the event on a Thursday smacks of desperation on Gree's part. That is a work day for most people.
Does iTunes take EBT cards?

DEWIN NUTTIN
06-05-2015, 07:54 AM
Starting the event on a Thursday smacks of desperation on Gree's part. That is a work day for most people.
Does iTunes take EBT cards?

I was filling up at a Murphy Gas pump (Walmart's gasoline provider in the USA) a couple days ago and noticed that Murphy's takes EBT cards for gasoline sales, cigarettes, too (I was told by the cashier).
Who knows what iTunes or Google Play might accept?

Vile Lynn
06-05-2015, 08:01 AM
Starting WD on a Thursday didn't help.

Big John
06-05-2015, 08:14 AM
Gree have been told several times that most would prefer 2 day WD, they don't listen to their customers and for a profit making company I find that bizarre in the extreme.

DEWIN NUTTIN
06-05-2015, 08:14 AM
If Gree seeks immediate, and increased participation and activity, just bring back the same boss from March.
If Gree wants to even DEW better than that, add TWO ZEROES to the trinkets that boss drops.
Keep that boss around for 30 days, lower the price of a vault of gold to $19.99 (or even $9.99), and watch the sparks fly.
DEWING that will even bring in NEW tappers, and stimulate old tappers to start new accounts.
What Gree is DEWING isn't working for them or the tappers.
Change things up, Gree.

truthteller
06-05-2015, 10:31 AM
DAMN!!!!!!!! 24 hours gone and here are the standings

so we have 4000 factions in the ranking

3000 have under 37,000 points
900 have under 1,000,000

that leavel the top 100 factions "paying" so that the rest of the free players can contiue to play.....................for a bit longer at least

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
06-05-2015, 10:42 AM
DAMN!!!!!!!! 24 hours gone and here are the standings

so we have 4000 factions in the ranking

3000 have under 37,000 points
900 have under 1,000,000

that leavel the top 100 factions "paying" so that the rest of the free players can contiue to play.....................for a bit longer at least

Yeah seem fare to me to

fatbodychris
06-05-2015, 11:49 AM
Maybe activity seems down because we're only one day into a 4 day event? Maybe teams wait to push until the last day? Could it even be it seems down because it started on a week day?

J-manKometh96
06-05-2015, 12:02 PM
Even top 100 isn't really spending anymore lol.

Danger Mouse
06-05-2015, 12:10 PM
Methinks I can hear the horizontally challenged lady doing her vocal warm up scales

General Nu
06-05-2015, 12:58 PM
The game killer was the drastic increase in the stats of reward units a couple of months back. No way to reverse it now. This game is already gone. Just a matter of time now.

Danger Mouse
06-05-2015, 01:10 PM
Maybe someone should have bought Gree a copy of Moby D i c k

Speed ump
06-05-2015, 02:02 PM
How long have we been hearing that same Sao g and dance. Someday, one day, you will indeed be right, though I've been hearing that same thing for four years now.

WBS
06-05-2015, 03:01 PM
How long have we been hearing that same Sao g and dance. Someday, one day, you will indeed be right, though I've been hearing that same thing for four years now.

No one knows for sure when the game will end, but it's quite obvious participation is way down. Maybe it's just becaus of it starting on a Thursday or maybe some are waiting until the end. But anyway you look at it dancing is good for you, it increases your flexibility, burns calories, and might even get you lucky with your girl.

good gawd noooo
06-05-2015, 03:11 PM
well the list is now showing 4k factions in the fight so that is an improvement but not 5k like lst time yet.. could be right about it starting a day earlier then usual.. but time will tell

General Nu
06-05-2015, 03:17 PM
WD weekends have started early before. Thats not the reason.

Ajk
06-06-2015, 07:06 AM
It's down by two accounts I can confirm. Decided it's not worth the effort for the time any longer and deleted my games. Bye bye Gree. You sure can teach a valuable lesson to other game developers on what not to do with a game. Gree surely does suck.