PDA

View Full Version : Problems

bam bam.
06-04-2015, 01:10 AM
You know you have got problems when you dream about being banned from a forum #yearsofneglectandabuselols.

Anybody else have any psychological issues starting to haunt them?. Might put the money I am saving from no longer spending to therapy.

There is a serious point behind this post. People do become very invested in their hobbies, games and professions. Just remember no matter what we are going through. It's a game and games should be fun. Please have some fun. In game and on the forum. It should not be all serious. We know what we are getting for the next little while so relax on the bashing of GReE and eachother and let's have some lols.

bam bam.
06-04-2015, 01:12 AM
I will cop to being bad and giving it to GReE and their mods. No more.

Helios Von Elisar
06-04-2015, 04:35 AM
The path to redemption begins with confession. We expect no less than sunshine and roses in all future posts...

WBS
06-04-2015, 04:45 AM
It is such a beautiful morning, the birds and the bees are having fun in the trees.

bam bam.
06-04-2015, 08:35 AM
The path to redemption begins with confession. We expect no less than sunshine and roses in all future posts...

I am human so don't expect perfection, but as always I will be as close as it gets to it

Brown Out
06-04-2015, 11:15 AM
I lost a few IQ points reading this.
My dumb is now o fish ul

bam bam.
06-04-2015, 11:21 AM
I lost a few IQ points reading this.
My dumb is now o fish ul

Ignorance is bliss. I wish I knew nothing. Sadly, I know everything so I will carry the burden of your I.Q. on my strong shoulders. Shoulders that can and do bare the weight of the entire world on them.

crazeejay
06-04-2015, 12:28 PM
I like chicken wings

The_Jedi
06-04-2015, 01:01 PM
I like chicken wings

Oh yeah? I like turtles...

Robespierre
06-04-2015, 01:10 PM
Oh yeah? I like turtles...

My cat's breath smells like cat food.

bam bam.
06-04-2015, 04:56 PM
My cat's breath smells like cat food.

That's funny cause I fed the jedis turtle to your cat so I would of expected it to smell more like a ninja turtle

Danger Mouse
06-04-2015, 06:02 PM
That's funny cause I fed the jedis turtle to your cat so I would of expected it to smell more like a ninja turtle

Didn't you know? Turtle tastes like cat. Or is it the other way around, I get confused. Comes from eating too much alligator.

groovy shags
06-05-2015, 05:06 AM
You know you have got problems when you dream about being banned from a forum #yearsofneglectandabuselols.

Anybody else have any psychological issues starting to haunt them?. Might put the money I am saving from no longer spending to therapy.

There is a serious point behind this post. People do become very invested in their hobbies, games and professions. Just remember no matter what we are going through. It's a game and games should be fun. Please have some fun. In game and on the forum. It should not be all serious. We know what we are getting for the next little while so relax on the bashing of GReE and eachother and let's have some lols.

You definitely need some type of therapy! Perhaps Speed Hump can be your sponsor through the process!

HellRaizer
06-05-2015, 05:15 AM
You definitely need some type of therapy! Perhaps Speed Hump can be your sponsor through the process!

Speed Humps drive me to needing therapy. Way too many of them in my street

bam bam.
06-05-2015, 05:49 AM
Speed Humps drive me to needing therapy. Way too many of them in my street

All my humps involve speed

The_Jedi
06-05-2015, 09:56 AM
All my humps involve speed

So we've heard...*snicker*

HellRaizer
06-05-2015, 12:59 PM
So we've heard...*snicker*

I prefer Mars Bars

pick_sax
06-05-2015, 10:04 PM
so, bam, was it a happy dream? you enjoyed the break and took advantage of it?

or were you jonesing like a crackho lookin for a fix? and worried it wouldn't happen again? ;)

either, or other, could say something about ya.

bam bam.
06-06-2015, 01:33 AM
so, bam, was it a happy dream? you enjoyed the break and took advantage of it?

or were you jonesing like a crackho lookin for a fix? and worried it wouldn't happen again? ;)

either, or other, could say something about ya.

Jonesing like a diabetic in need of a jelly bean.

Area51z
06-06-2015, 10:57 AM
[QUOTE=bam bam.;1512167]That's funny cause I fed the jedis turtle to your cat so I would of expected it to smell more like a ninja turtle[/[/FONT]

Hey. What's with all the turtle shells all over my floor ......��������������