PDA

View Full Version : Naming and shaking

John_Locke
06-03-2015, 11:32 PM
Let's be honest; the only real reason anyone came onto these forums was for the drama! FC vs SAS, Indian Nation, MWWM, the Mollies...

Let us have our fun. Pretty please?

Edit: I can't be bothered to correct the typo.

Blaggard
06-04-2015, 06:03 AM
Surprised Gree doesn't let it go on. After all, it would increase their profits in the long run having a healthy rivalry between the top syndicates...

Dipstik
06-04-2015, 07:41 AM
It's the trash talking and rivalry that creates a team identity. Without it, syndicates are basically fungible.

Perin
06-04-2015, 08:17 AM
It's the trash talking and rivalry that creates a team identity. Without it, syndicates are basically fungible.

Same reason the forum is basically dead. Before everyone would be in posts talking about who won and how many points were being put up. Since we cant trash talk its really nothing to do but complain about one of the many errors the game has. I wasnt able to open a box twice the other day. Fix it MF!

Vile Lynn
06-04-2015, 08:35 AM
The drama I look forward to on the forums are the ignominious endings to threads.

And, when GREE shuts down another app. Priceless.

Oasis
06-04-2015, 08:41 AM
naming and shaming + team rivalries are what I live for - I can dish it out, and take it... It's all in good fun

Dr BoneCrusher
06-04-2015, 09:01 AM
[QUOTE=John_Locke;1511932]Let's be honest; the only real reason anyone came onto these forums was for the drama! FC vs SAS, Indian Nation, MWWM, the Mollies...

Well Said, and I would go further by saying. I have just returned after a long hiatus and have found the game is stale. No one attacks or robs, no one talks sht on walls. Other than 4 or 5 members no one uses the forum. What's up? Oh yea the Indian's suck! Always have and always will. ;-)

Dipstik
06-04-2015, 09:10 AM
Oh yea the Indian's suck! Always have and always will. ;-)

Truth must be held out like a lantern to be seen by all. You can't hide it, you can't suppress it, and you shouldn't be afraid to speak it. Well said, brother!

Dr BoneCrusher
06-04-2015, 09:28 AM
http://whynokids.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/13271_lg1.jpghttp://whynokids.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/13271_lg1.jpg

Bolt
06-04-2015, 09:40 AM
Let's be honest; the only real reason anyone came onto these forums was for the drama! FC vs SAS, Indian Nation, MWWM, the Mollies...

Let us have our fun. Pretty please?

Edit: I can't be bothered to correct the typo.

This is a game where you play violent gangsters fighting a never ending turf war; trash talk is perfectly acceptable within the context of the game. There's a big difference between syndicate trash talk and flaming and as long as that line isn't crossed I don't have any issues with trash talk on the forum.

Dipstik
06-04-2015, 09:49 AM
I think you better run that past relic. There's a zero tolerance policy in effect.

Blaggard
06-04-2015, 10:08 AM
A trash talk forum would be good. Make it happen, Gree!

Bolt
06-04-2015, 10:08 AM
I think you better run that past relic. There's a zero tolerance policy in effect.

To paraphrase poorly: "One man's trash talk is another man's flame". Ultimately, we will judge if something crosses the line. Keep it clean, no hitting below the belt and all should be fine.

P.S. Ponies suck

P.P.S. J/k

P.P.P.S. I retract my j/k

Dipstik
06-04-2015, 10:13 AM
I'm going to save this thread for my ban appeal.

Winnson
06-04-2015, 11:10 AM
Oh yea the Indian's suck! Always have and always will. ;-)

Say that to my face not online and see what happens.

I wanted to post the picture, but there's a bad word in it.

Shame that.

Winnson
06-04-2015, 11:16 AM
Please enjoy this picture instead.

http://i29.tinypic.com/2a7t01g.jpg

Oasis
06-04-2015, 11:16 AM
Say that to my face not online and see what happens.

I wanted to post the picture, but there's a bad word in it.

Shame that.

Enlighten me! Why do we keep discussing or even care about a syn that has no relevance on CC anymore?

Dipstik
06-04-2015, 11:21 AM
Because its best we don't forget how embarrassing they are.

Ninja☆Smoke
06-04-2015, 11:45 AM
I miss the old feel to the forum, but any given day the last few months most threads are customer service related issues. It's a difference between smack talk and people who just here to flame that contributes to erosion of this forum as a great source information and chat. Generally my overall experience with this has been positive in the past. Some guys and gals here are well know fixtures of elites syndicates, highly respected individuals. Some are flat out trolls, and they do the same thing in other chat apps. Smalk talking a Syndicate is dead, with the amount of player movement.

Jeronimo
06-04-2015, 12:10 PM
I miss the old feel to the forum, but any given day the last few months most threads are customer service related issues. It's a difference between smack talk and people who just here to flame that contributes to erosion of this forum as a great source information and chat. Generally my overall experience with this has been positive in the past. Some guys and gals here are well know fixtures of elites syndicates, highly respected individuals. Some are flat out trolls, and they do the same thing in other chat apps. Smalk talking a Syndicate is dead, with the amount of player movement.

Join date april 2014 lmao. Who are you to know what the old forum was like.

Dr BoneCrusher
06-04-2015, 01:14 PM
Holding spot
https://lookoutthecute.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/cat-teepee.jpg

Ninja☆Smoke
06-04-2015, 02:14 PM
FYI used this site for almost 3 years, I posted under a different profile for years using a laptop before losing the profile. I simply made another profile to buy bricks, uzis and recruit around April of last year...Been around long to see crime city evolve in the womb of Facebook....Hoss.

Red BD
06-04-2015, 02:24 PM
Now this is fun.

TheJess
06-04-2015, 03:26 PM

Usefull info, legit help for newbies and syndicate rivalry (or whining, whatever you call it) seem not to be present very often any longer on the forum. But it's quite safe for the small # of repeat trolls and getting jollies off misinformation.

Dipstik
06-04-2015, 03:49 PM
How useful do you think your own post is, Jess? You repeat it often enough.

Jeronimo
06-04-2015, 04:42 PM
How useful do you think your own post is, Jess? You repeat it often enough.

It's funny cuz you're the one saying this :rolleyes:

TheJess
06-04-2015, 04:54 PM
It's funny cuz you're the one saying this :rolleyes:

lol, but as some have said before, don't feed the troll.

fan139
06-04-2015, 04:59 PM
Could there not be one section of the fourm that is fun and if you enter there you do at your own risk, somewhere with little moderation or the moderation that is there is also ripping into people for stuff that has been said and done, the only real communites within the game are made up of 20-60 players, if there was the wider community it would thrive better, alot of people enjoy the social aspect, That is one of the many reasons people havnt quit the game as they have made good mates and want to stay that way.

TheJess
06-04-2015, 05:03 PM
Could there not be one section of the fourm that is fun and if you enter there you do at your own risk, somewhere with little moderation or the moderation that is there is also ripping into people for stuff that has been said and done, the only real communites within the game are made up of 20-60 players, if there was the wider community it would thrive better, alot of people enjoy the social aspect, That is one of the many reasons people havnt quit the game as they have made good mates and want to stay that way.

Great idea. All too often the forum is a trollerama, no substance and not useful for most players these days.

Dipstik
06-04-2015, 05:07 PM
Example please?

fan139
06-05-2015, 03:11 PM
Example please?

I would love to reply to this with a blatant example but i feel under the current rules i may no longer be able to use this fourm

TheJess
06-05-2015, 03:42 PM
I would love to reply to this with a blatant example but i feel under the current rules i may no longer be able to use this fourm

Yes, quite correct. But he's just trolling anyway, no need to respond to it.

Dipstik
06-05-2015, 03:58 PM
By your odd definition of the word, I guess I am. You're rather obsessed with me.

cooch
06-05-2015, 04:08 PM
By your odd definition of the word, I guess I am. You're rather obsessed with me.

Don't flatter yourself bud. I think annoyed with you is more appropriate than obsessed. Have a good weekend with the ponies!

Dipstik
06-05-2015, 04:59 PM
Any self flattery on my part would be an understatement

TheJess
06-05-2015, 09:33 PM
Don't flatter yourself bud. I think annoyed with you is more appropriate than obsessed. Have a good weekend with the ponies!

Correct again, and his alt keeps spamming my mail, lol.

John_Locke
06-05-2015, 11:37 PM
I'm going to save this thread for my ban appeal.

Last thread I saved, they deleted. I'm still royally ticked off about that.

John_Locke
06-05-2015, 11:40 PM
Yes, quite correct. But he's just trolling anyway, no need to respond to it.

You're trying to take the last vestige of fun away from the forums... In a thread about how the forums aren't as fun anymore.

I'll let that sink in.

Dipstik
06-06-2015, 06:20 AM
I have no "alt," sir. You're paranoid.

Winnson
06-06-2015, 11:34 AM
Enlighten me! Why do we keep discussing or even care about a syn that has no relevance on CC anymore?

And what exactly is 'relevance on CC' in your opinion?

Would you say you're 'relevant on CC'? If so, what exactly is it that makes you so relevant?

Dipstik
06-06-2015, 05:28 PM
INDIANS have ALWAYS sucked. These days they're trying to bask in their glory days when they sucked just as bad but at least some people were fooled into giving a crap. Come get me, "bullies."

Winnson
06-06-2015, 11:17 PM
And yet they are pretty much all that's being talked about in this thread.

Irrelevant indeed.

montecore
06-07-2015, 12:24 AM
Can we add a koralene section to the FOURM?

Winnson
06-07-2015, 12:10 PM
I googled koralene. Um, I vote no.

Dipstik
06-07-2015, 12:19 PM
I suppose the Indians are relevant as an example for others. Kids, don't do drugs.

Winnson
06-07-2015, 12:38 PM
How do you vote on the koralene section Dippy?

Dipstik
06-07-2015, 12:40 PM
If it means Koralene comes back, I'm all for it.

Winnson
06-08-2015, 01:32 AM
I don't know who that was. Probably not the dude in the Google search.

sister morphine
06-08-2015, 03:34 AM
I don't know who that was. Probably not the dude in the Google search.
I googled Koralene last night, and was surprised when koralene crime city came up as a suggestion with no prompting. :)

Try Poppins while you're at it.

Vile Lynn
06-08-2015, 08:28 AM
I googled Koralene last night, and was surprised when koralene crime city came up as a suggestion with no prompting. :)

Wow, that was a icky-weird flashback.