PDA

View Full Version : War Influence Points

Ninja☆Smoke
06-03-2015, 08:13 PM
Over the last two Wars, I decided with both accounts to not use gold and compare the ip total of each. My first account was level 235 and the other level 150 respectively at that time. Over the course of the 3 day war, the lower account out performed the higher account by 1244 influence points which I expected. The recent 4 day war my higher level account out performed the lower account by 765 influence( prior to last Battle). Obviously I hit same targets with both, same Win total ( no DWs)...Why is there such a difference in Ip hits and overall totals from each account from different Wars?

Dipstik
06-03-2015, 08:28 PM
Most games have variance. Why do people insist that this one be entirely predictable?

TMI
06-03-2015, 08:33 PM
It could be the targets that you're hitting.
For example in the first war if you were hitting targets mostly in the lvl200 area, then your lower level account would score higher.
In the second war, if most of your targets were in the 285 range, then I'd expect your higher level account to score a bit higher.

Makes sense?

Ninja☆Smoke
06-03-2015, 08:43 PM
Dippy I don't expect it to be predictable, over course of War more than likely you face the same team more than once. What I don't understand, is why ip differ at various points facing the same opponent at later stages of War. Obviously hitting a higher levels are more likely to give better ip, but not necessarily. I'm not a noob to Crime city, been playing almost 3 years. I was more less wondering about the system used to reward ip.

Red BD
06-03-2015, 09:37 PM
Admittedly I may be missing the point of the points here, but when I find a rival in Battle who is of a way higher level, I will hit him 4 times (and if in time, 3 or 4 more- or if I can refill... You get the idea). Anyway, the points scored for each hit vary wildly (up to 100?) although the hits are made within nano-seconds. Another player with differing attack stats hitting the same rival will also vary, even if hitting at the exact same moment.
I think that if you think on this Ninja Smoke, you may enjoy the.... whatever.....

Captain Torgue
06-03-2015, 09:53 PM
It could be the targets that you're hitting.
For example in the first war if you were hitting targets mostly in the lvl200 area, then your lower level account would score higher.
In the second war, if most of your targets were in the 285 range, then I'd expect your higher level account to score a bit higher.

Makes sense?

Nothing you type makes sense broski.

LeatherKicks
06-03-2015, 10:38 PM
Level 250s were given 10% extra Influence Points. Add Tilda Blades at 20%. And we wonder how most teams score so high. They rule the Warfield for the time being. Not mentioning top 1-3.

sister morphine
06-03-2015, 11:33 PM
Over the last two Wars, I decided with both accounts to not use gold and compare the ip total of each. My first account was level 235 and the other level 150 respectively at that time. Over the course of the 3 day war, the lower account out performed the higher account by 1244 influence points which I expected. The recent 4 day war my higher level account out performed the lower account by 765 influence( prior to last Battle). Obviously I hit same targets with both, same Win total ( no DWs)...Why is there such a difference in Ip hits and overall totals from each account from different Wars?
There's around 10 levels difference between my two accounts, but the lower one consistently scores better than the other. Usually a few thousand IP over a war with similar number of wins. Both are in the same 201-250 'tier'. Strange.

Evan1000
06-04-2015, 05:11 AM
Ip is completely random for me. Last war for some reason every other hit of mine was a 300. Was annoying

1Shot
06-04-2015, 06:03 AM
What levels were you hitting? To get max points you need to hit 40 levels above yourself. This war I actually wasn't getting too bad of ip. Average 500's and had a few 600's also, which of course Tilda blades helped with.

Ninja☆Smoke
06-04-2015, 09:40 AM
1shot..I targeted a wide variety of opponents. 170-250+ with both accounts. Several occasions both accounts hit the same sub 200 level ( usually last minute trying to get hits in) Multiple times my higher level account faired better. I'm not frustrated, just curious why ip differs so much hitting same person over the course of multiple battles.

Ninja☆Smoke
06-04-2015, 09:49 AM
1shot..I targeted a wide variety of opponents. 170-250+ with both accounts. Several occasions both accounts hit the same sub 200 level ( usually last minute trying to get hits in) Multiple times my higher level account faired better. I'm not frustrated, just curious why ip differs so much hitting same person over the course of multiple battles.

fan139
06-04-2015, 05:04 PM
When multiple people are hitting the same target those people get lower points, so this could be the reasons as you see for the flucations