PDA

View Full Version : Premium Matches in World Domination: Securing Sweden

Bolt
06-03-2015, 04:34 PM
This World Domination: Securing Sweden will feature only one criteria for Premium Matches:

Faction Rank

There are three kinds of Premium matches:

Premium: Warring factions are 25 ranks apart. Factions will score 25% more points

Epic: Warring factions are 10 ranks apart. Factions will score 50% more points

Legendary: Warring factions are 5 ranks apart. Factions will score 100% more points

Make sure to coordinate with your faction and crush your enemies!

ezmunie
06-03-2015, 04:59 PM
Will the hotzone thing still be in effect?

Bolt
06-03-2015, 05:03 PM
Will the hotzone thing still be in effect?

Yes it will, the original description of hotzones is here (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?115183-New-Features-for-World-Domination)

ezmunie
06-03-2015, 05:16 PM
Thanks Bolt. :)

J-manKometh96
06-03-2015, 05:49 PM
Thank you very, very much Bolt. As one of the biggest critics of much of what GREE does, this is a good thing to see.

Paisthecoolest
06-03-2015, 07:07 PM
Thank you

Rob TRK
06-04-2015, 07:10 AM
Just a thought.. You could have made this a strategic tool... Give each faction leader a set number of 'matchup cards' which they play during the event.... Reduce the chance factor...

In essence play the joker at a specific time(s) on the event and hit that war hard when you know players are on... Might even find folks use a bit more gold as they know it's go large time!

E.g declare, match, play the card...
Might even mean SUP get a few challenges in war if they have already played their card!

East Coast Bias
06-06-2015, 05:09 PM
Just a thought.. You could have made this a strategic tool... Give each faction leader a set number of 'matchup cards' which they play during the event.... Reduce the chance factor...

In essence play the joker at a specific time(s) on the event and hit that war hard when you know players are on... Might even find folks use a bit more gold as they know it's go large time!

E.g declare, match, play the card...
Might even mean SUP get a few challenges in war if they have already played their card!

Great idea

Bolt
06-17-2015, 01:53 PM
With the Sweden War behind us, any feedback on how premium battles factored into your experience?

DEWIN NUTTIN
06-17-2015, 02:31 PM
With the Sweden War behind us, any feedback on how premium battles factored into your experience?

I neither disliked or liked the Premium or HZ experiences, Bolt.
There are many more reasons to complain, but most (including myself) have decided to STFU and wait.

You didn't ask, but I'll throw it out there.
The current boss is another example of ignoring your players, customers, and wanna be customers.
It worked in March, and in June its ruined.
In March people tapped incessantly.
Players in my faction even spent money to tap.
This time, Bolt, no one (including myself) has spent or plans to spend one little dollar.

In fact, many are folding their little tents planning to depart (or remain idly by to see how it all goes down) soon.

People will spend, and they will play, but not if its ordered.
If I'm wrong, I'm not harmed.
If your company is wrong, it is harmed, and its employees, too, vicariously.

Gree got it wrong, again, Bolt.

ezmunie
06-17-2015, 02:42 PM
The last war with the premium matches were a lot more fun for my faction. Guys actually fought harder and went all out.

Vile Lynn
06-18-2015, 01:13 PM
]With the Sweden War behind us, any feedback on how premium battles factored into your experience?

My faction didn't get any premium battles.

Paisthecoolest
06-18-2015, 06:38 PM
I and my faction loved them. We tried to matchup with factions close to us. We saved our health packs for the good matchups. It really breathed a bit of life into a long weekend.

robmurphy
06-18-2015, 11:32 PM

They were a great addition to WD. The added level of excitement and anticipation whilst waiting for a match up to see if you triggered a Legendary battle was superb.

And tapping frantically for an hour during Premium matches was great fun.

Well done to your team.

Quixa
06-19-2015, 12:26 PM
My faction didn't see any premium matches. The hotzone feature is a wasted hit on the wall with very little return.

Batchief
06-23-2015, 04:57 PM
Sorry for the late post. My faction had a legendary and a few premium matches. It gave us a lift in the event and the hot zone was useful for a few of our members. A nice addition, in my opinion. Thanks