PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Pack

SBBL Indigo
06-03-2015, 12:20 PM
Any chance of a holiday pack Gree? No sale since last Wednesday - my tapping finger is having withdrawal symptoms :(

Wil Patterson
06-03-2015, 01:11 PM
Your bank account isn't lol

Lord P
06-03-2015, 02:10 PM
Any chance of a holiday pack Gree? No sale since last Wednesday - my tapping finger is having withdrawal symptoms :(

They won't have one because you're the person asking for it......... lmao

Mammakat
06-03-2015, 02:32 PM
Please please please can we have the holiday packs. ☺ Please

Relic
06-03-2015, 02:41 PM
Hello!

I've let the team know that holiday packs are desired again, and I'll keep pushing for them for you. :)

Thanks for your feedback!

Mammakat
06-03-2015, 02:47 PM
Thank you so much Relic :-)
Hello!

I've let the team know that holiday packs are desired again, and I'll keep pushing for them for you. :)

Thanks for your feedback!

Relic
06-03-2015, 03:16 PM
Thank you so much Relic :-)

You're welcome!

SBBL Indigo
06-03-2015, 03:20 PM
Holiday packs are always desired :D

roookey1
06-03-2015, 06:22 PM
If the customers want it, that's a sure way they won't happen for another week or so.
There's also no energy pack sales, nutting. I think their office is in total shutdown (mentally or physically).

Mammakat
06-03-2015, 10:12 PM
I'm sure asking really nicely for something will help. ☺

SBBL Indigo
06-04-2015, 04:20 AM
I'm sure asking really nicely for something will help. ☺

PLEASE GREE PLEASE GREE PLEASE GREE PLEASE GREE

I take back everything negative I ever said.

I mean it.

Ok getting desperate now.

I need to lie down. ;)

Please?

Kangaroeland
06-04-2015, 04:45 AM
http://www.modemusthaves.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/4A2-banner-we-love-sale.jpg

GypsyGeoff
06-04-2015, 04:58 AM
Plus a button to select how many you want to buy!

watermelon
06-04-2015, 05:26 AM
would a flood of complaints requesting the sale do the trick? on it!

Lord P
06-04-2015, 05:38 AM
would a flood of complaints requesting the sale do the trick? on it!
Yes, next week or the week after........ lol

Lord P
06-04-2015, 05:42 AM
Hello!

I appreciate your efforts................. but, they know.

They know we desire getting gems at the cheapest possible price........ they know we want free gems for videos on iOS. They know we want 2 day wars that start on Fridays. They know we want Heroic Mode. They know we want more FBA as awards because the DF armors take forever to level....... they know, they know, they know.

Mos20
06-04-2015, 05:56 AM
I appreciate your efforts................. but, they know.

They know we desire getting gems at the cheapest possible price........ they know we want free gems for videos on iOS. They know we want 2 day wars that start on Fridays. They know we want Heroic Mode. They know we want more FBA as awards because the DF armors take forever to level....... they know, they know, they know.

And yet we are still waiting! No sale = no gems to spend because you know, IOS is a no freebies zone.

SBBL Indigo
06-04-2015, 07:30 AM
Plus a button to select how many you want to buy!

This ^^
... Would be awesome.

But I don't mind tapping. It's worth the tedium :D

Soberranger
06-04-2015, 01:29 PM
Sorry Gree, I've been enjoying the game for quite some time now..but it is very hard as a customer to justify some of your actions that just seem to (deliberately) disappoint your player base. I can only speak for myself, but discontinuing the weekly holiday sale isn't going to suddenly make me start buying gem packs at full price, but just stop spending money on your game altogether. You guys had started these sales on a pretty predictable schedule and almost as soon as we could start to count on them being there, you pull the rug out from under our feet. It seems as though each time we are thrown a bone, we can expect that shortly after you guys will do something to get in the way of yourselves and completely ignore any customer feedback (heroics,holiday pack,chest rewards,etc...) It is very disappointing to continue to watch people I've played with for ages quit the game over a few problems that could be fixed easily.

Regretz
06-04-2015, 02:55 PM
Seriously, where is the holiday pack sale? Just as Sober stated, removing the packs isnt going to force me to start paying normal price for gems. I ONLY ever buy gems during a holiday sale, so if those go I guess I just never buy gems again. Honestly though, why isnt one up yet? This is aggravating

Kangaroeland
06-04-2015, 02:59 PM
I demand you stop making sense in your forum posts Regretz. This has gone too far. Please taunt my alliance or my addiction to top runs!

Regretz
06-04-2015, 03:21 PM
Hahaha Kanga, you miss our old love/hate relationship? Soon my sweet, soon. As soon as these holiday packs come back. :)

SBBL Indigo
06-04-2015, 03:29 PM
I demand you stop making sense in your forum posts Regretz. This has gone too far. Please taunt my alliance or my addiction to top runs!

LMAO

Soberranger's post was perfectly put. As soon as get used to something and enjoy it, it's gone. I don't see why that has to happen. Never buying on full price! NEVER!!!

The only good thing (from a selfish perspective) is I haven't bought any gems on my alt for over a week which has meant no chest purchases. I'm feeling flush :D

watermelon
06-05-2015, 01:56 AM
GREE

Take this as a threat if you want to.

No holiday sale from you? Well, I'm spending my money going sky diving this weekend instead.

It's called give and take. You can take my money if you give me good sales.

Good bye.

Ant venom
06-05-2015, 03:15 PM
GREE

Take this as a threat if you want to.

No holiday sale from you? Well, I'm spending my money going sky diving this weekend instead.

It's called give and take. You can take my money if you give me good sales.

Good bye.
I think spending money sky diving instead of playing K&D would be a more productive and sensible thing to do.

roookey1
06-05-2015, 04:17 PM
The way this game is managed makes it look as if management only wants the absolute braindead ones among us remaining.

An elite troup of maybe 300 players who strip for each other and then kill each other for thousands of times during 6 day wars (only 6 because day #7 = blitz war) and spend gems they have purchased for an insane price (maybe double as now) like crazy.

They have proven for DOZENS of times during just the last 5 months (since shortly before Heroic mode was introduced) that they give a warm shyte about what their main customer base wants. They tell us that we are 'appreciated', throw us a peanut and then hit us with 10 hard slaps right in the face. And the ones who still resist and are still buying get another few fist punches on their noses.

Marco_
06-06-2015, 01:05 AM
An elite troup of maybe 300 players who strip for each other and then kill each other for thousands of times during 6 day wars (only 6 because day #7 = blitz war)
Nah, roookey1, that can't be. I don't think the game is coded to allow both an announced war and a war reward collection period running at the same time. ;)

Mos20
06-06-2015, 02:25 AM
New chest, 5k gem event(even if it's rubbish) and war about to start but no gem sale, let alone a holiday pack sale. No gems sale = no spend the moolah! Not good business in my opinion. Surely there are not enough idiots still willing to buy gems at full price for Greedy to benefit from this tactic.

roookey1
06-06-2015, 05:05 AM
@Marco don't be surprised when they'll do it! Whoever is still playing this game at that point will most probably also accept war after war without reward collection periods. :cool:

Marco_
06-06-2015, 07:40 AM
@Marco don't be surprised when they'll do it! Whoever is still playing this game at that point will most probably also accept war after war without reward collection periods. :cool:
I meant that I don't think the game supports 2 war icons being on screen at the same time...

Douglas Hunt
06-06-2015, 07:53 AM
My money in my wallet is so tempted to be put into the holiday packs. Will be my first time bing in awhile. I'd just adore to open a chest and get a dragonforged armour. Holiday packs are like the pure gold of this game. I really hope one will show soon!

Sirlionhearth
06-06-2015, 12:15 PM
I guess Gree will keep us waiting even longer, seeing the new armor pack with Aquatic Battlegear for €21,00. :rolleyes:

Ant venom
06-06-2015, 07:21 PM
I guess Gree will keep us waiting even longer, seeing the new armor pack with Aquatic Battlegear for €21,00. :rolleyes:
It's kind of funny they put the Aquatic for that price because a few weeks ago GREE put Wasteland Platemail fot that exact price and Wasteland Platemail is strong, and I am sure this is not the first time Aquatic was put up for the Armor Pack.

NaturlBornKiller
06-06-2015, 11:51 PM
Asking for a holiday pack/sale really worked so far...

Silent follower
06-07-2015, 12:49 AM
It's kind of funny they put the Aquatic for that price because a few weeks ago GREE put Wasteland Platemail and I am sure this is not the first time Aquatic was put up for the Armor Pack.

And what I find even more funny with this armor pack, is that this weeks EB +version is actually better over all than the normal Aquatic. So everybody who can beat EB 43 gets a better armor for free.

Cuffy Meigs
06-07-2015, 08:28 AM
The ability to purchase multiples at a time are needed. Prepaid cards (non playstore cards are charging 50¢ per transaction. On a dollar sale your missing out on quite a few dollars there

SBBL Indigo
06-07-2015, 09:36 AM
Beyond a joke now. Not even a piddling 30%.

Fossil
06-07-2015, 10:12 AM
They will have to throw out a sale, T10 is going on the cheap

Regretz
06-07-2015, 10:42 AM
Haha the funny thing is, though, t25 is much more desirable than t10. A lot of people have 3 firestorm+ from the last heroic (including myself) and have absolutely no desire for that junk df in t10. The t25 all-seeing+ is much more attractive to most lol. Funny how that works

On topic about the recent trend of no sales, though. Gree has made plenty of stupid decisions in the past but this is by far the stupidest. I think a change of management is in order, as the people currently running the company have obviously become senile or something to that effect.

Kangaroeland
06-07-2015, 11:45 AM
please sell me gems i hate setting alarms for my milestones

Sirlionhearth
06-07-2015, 11:57 AM
Hmmm 20% off and a first time spender bonus consisting of 3x fire fusion boost.
I think we might need to spell H-o-l-i-d-a-y P-a-c-k for them...? :confused:

(First time I'm determined to buy gems for the Holiday Pack price and this happens :rolleyes:).

Grtz,
Sirlionhearth

Ant venom
06-07-2015, 01:14 PM
What is even funnier is the fact that you get something more decent for free in the Chance Chests than the Armor Packs.

On-Topic: @Regretz I agree with your statement, their management is crappy.

London Knight
06-07-2015, 09:36 PM
Do some regions get offers that others do not ?
Our Indonesian Guild members got a 30% off Gem sale about 6 hours ago. Okay they only get to watch one video a WEEK - and perhaps Gree is trying to make up for that - BUT if that's true what about those in parts of Europe that hardly get any either? We're fine in London at 12 to 30 Gems per day. A Greek Guild member has never got single Gem in 15+ months of trying almost daily! Being f2p he has to rely heavily on keys & milestone rewards to even finish his Castle !!

Also the News screen is totally messed up with double event posts & blank spots. Have we been missing Flash sales because of this? Sorry to for going on & on - rather tired as it's 5.30am in UK & I'm about to sleep.
Any offers would be nice Gree people, just don't take 90 days to satisfy our requests please - like it took to get my Rings & Amulets back ... :-)

Mos20
06-07-2015, 10:55 PM
Do some regions get offers that others do not ?
Our Indonesian Guild members got a 30% off Gem sale about 6 hours ago. Okay they only get to watch one video a WEEK - and perhaps Gree is trying to make up for that - BUT if that's true what about those in parts of Europe that hardly get any either? We're fine in London at 12 to 30 Gems per day. A Greek Guild member has never got single Gem in 15+ months of trying almost daily! Being f2p he has to rely heavily on keys & milestone rewards to even finish his Castle !!

Also the News screen is totally messed up with double event posts & blank spots. Have we been missing Flash sales because of this? Sorry to for going on & on - rather tired as it's 5.30am in UK & I'm about to sleep.
Any offers would be nice Gree people, just don't take 90 days to satisfy our requests please - like it took to get my Rings & Amulets back ... :-)

12-30 gems a day! We have not even had the free gems option for nearly 6 months on IOS, so at 12 a day that would equate to about 2000 gems. And there has been no sales in Australia for about a week or so that I know of. Making getting the war milestones a challenge 👎

Kangaroeland
06-08-2015, 01:00 AM
I get 1-10 gems per week in holland and that sale is for people who never bought gems before

The Calling
06-08-2015, 09:42 AM
They are trying to entice new and f2p players into buying gems. But let me see if I get this correct.
First time players get a 20% discount but normally before there has always been sales of 40%, so why in the world would I take a 20 % discount for a reward of 3 FB? The 40% was the best deal.

So I believe they are testing the waters by not offering any sales. They are gauging whether they will truly loss money or if they will break even or make a profit. The full price of the gems are crazy high, but for every one that gets sold equals to almost 2 on the 40% off. They believe that DF will get people to spend more. Look at what they did, lower the price of chests while taking away all the extra FB and guarantee epic +.

I truly believe the holiday packs will go back to the norm, where they only offer them on holidays.

The only way to have them change anything, if the majority of spenders stop spending. Yet that will never be case, since there will always someone that step up and spend.

SBBL Indigo
06-08-2015, 12:31 PM
They are trying to entice new and f2p players into buying gems. But let me see if I get this correct.
First time players get a 20% discount but normally before there has always been sales of 40%, so why in the world would I take a 20 % discount for a reward of 3 FB? The 40% was the best deal.

So I believe they are testing the waters by not offering any sales. They are gauging whether they will truly loss money or if they will break even or make a profit. The full price of the gems are crazy high, but for every one that gets sold equals to almost 2 on the 40% off. They believe that DF will get people to spend more. Look at what they did, lower the price of chests while taking away all the extra FB and guarantee epic +.

I truly believe the holiday packs will go back to the norm, where they only offer them on holidays.

The only way to have them change anything, if the majority of spenders stop spending. Yet that will never be case, since there will always someone that step up and spend.

I don't think enough people will pay full price. I know the majority in Rug this war are playing with gems we already had stocked up. Only a small few have paid full price, and in much smaller quantities than on holiday pack. I would sooner stay in freeplay than pay £80 for 800 gems.

PS thanks for the infernal lord+ armour pack. Just what everyone is crying out for .-.

The Calling
06-08-2015, 05:04 PM
OMG......I was looking a infernal pack......dreams do come true........sarcasm intended

roookey1
06-09-2015, 07:15 AM
@The Calling the nice thing about the armor pack is the 2,000 gold that comes along with it --- that's 2 times of what we get for a daily reward or for making it to a new level, and it comes without extra cost! Gree is so generous, just perfect customer-pampering marketing strategy with the likes of Google etc., so take their offer - or at least think about it!

Scabs
06-09-2015, 12:50 PM
Many players ONLY purchase holiday packs. Not offering these packs will mean many of these players go free to play. I seriously question the leadership (or lack of it) for K&D. They are completely out of touch with their players and are on the right track to completely killing this game.

legalious
06-09-2015, 01:02 PM
Many players ONLY purchase holiday packs. Not offering these packs will mean many of these players go free to play. I seriously question the leadership (or lack of it) for K&D. They are completely out of touch with their players and are on the right track to completely killing this game.

Not sure that they truly went out of touch with the game as the actual mechanics are constant. We still have epic bosses, wars, raids, blitz, collections, fusions, arena etc. The holiday packs in the past were never as nice as the ones they had recently. Players have been able to purchase some epic armors with a guarantee of success.

Tallimos1
06-09-2015, 02:38 PM
I for one won't be paying full price for gems. And at this point probably not even during a sale. If they have in fact got rid of the holiday packs then it shows how greedy they are and I won't be spending anymore money. The holiday packs have helped alot of us and to take it away is just wrong. I stopped playing another game because they got to greedy I have no trouble stopping this one too.

The Calling
06-09-2015, 03:03 PM
Not sure that they truly went out of touch with the game as the actual mechanics are constant. We still have epic bosses, wars, raids, blitz, collections, fusions, arena etc. The holiday packs in the past were never as nice as the ones they had recently. Players have been able to purchase some epic armors with a guarantee of success.

Yes true but now they took away the guarantee items when purchasing chests in bulk. Yes in the holiday packs only cam out during the holidays.

But when a company gives you a lot for your money, then all of the sudden decide to the change the rules in their favor they become out of touch with its base players. That is the issue that players have issues with. There was no need to take away the holidays packs and if they did, why not reduce the price of gems. A permanent reduction would encourage players to spend and then when holiday packs come out on holidays there would be a overwhelming increase of buys thus increasing profits.
if
People do not mind spending money on this game but you must give them a reason to spend more and more but gree went the opposite way on this. They want to drive players to spend less and less. Management either is really dumb and out of touch with the players and community or they don't care and either way that will essentially kill a game

Gypsy B - rad
06-09-2015, 04:34 PM
It's not normal I agree with anything the usual suspects say on this forum, but this time they win. I can live without the holiday packs, but no sale at all during an event? Really? Actually no sale at all in 2 weeks or so. Drop a 30-40% on us gree. Doesn't have to be a holiday pack. I don't understand the business logic in it either. We had a war, a df chest, now a bling chest all without a sale. Numbers have to be down.

London Knight
06-09-2015, 08:37 PM
Three of our Guild have now quit playing as they 'can't afford those prices' & 'are unable to play game in the way they want' due to severe lack of Gems.
Any one else notice that there doesn't appear to be many/any Gems in Chests either recently? 65+ Gold & Silver Keys I've used since last Monday - & zero Gems rewarded! Tons of Fusion Stones, but no damn Gems ! :-/

Mammakat
06-10-2015, 01:09 AM
Ok so I know there are quite a few Aussies who play knd. So shouldn't it be fair that a holiday pack should come through this week due to us having our Queens Birthday Public Holiday? I see no problem with that and I'm sure everyone else in knd wouldn't have a problem with it either. And GREE definitely shouldn't have a problem as everyone will buy gems for the up and coming Raid Boss. So really its a win/win scenario for all.

Kangaroeland
06-10-2015, 04:10 AM
Three of our Guild have now quit playing as they 'can't afford those prices' & 'are unable to play game in the way they want' due to severe lack of Gems.
Any one else notice that there doesn't appear to be many/any Gems in Chests either recently? 65+ Gold & Silver Keys I've used since last Monday - & zero Gems rewarded! Tons of Fusion Stones, but no damn Gems ! :-/

Same here. Not a single one from ~100 chests i opened to get some for war milestones.

NaturlBornKiller
06-10-2015, 12:06 PM
So we gonna war on free energy all together? That would be interesting ��

Regretz
06-10-2015, 02:00 PM
For the most part yes, I kno most people will just switch to free energy. U always have ur egomaniacs, however, that have to be #1 no matter the cost. Im sure those select few people will still buy gems, but still Gree has to be losing money. I mean, who in their right mind would pay full price for gems!? At thr moment $100 would get me 800 gems, whereas in holiday packs it would be 2k gems, 100 2* armors (good for enhancement) and some gold (never a bad thing). Soooo... no thnx, I'll save my money for when (and IF) holiday packs come back. Paying at full price is just sheer stupidity and a huge waste of cash.

Tallimos1
06-10-2015, 02:06 PM
I am extremely disappointed. I was enjoying hitting a little harder in wars and what not..oh well *sigh*

Kent Chai
06-10-2015, 07:35 PM
Everyone is disappointed with no sales. WE would highly prefer Holiday Pack to be offered. If not, 30% flash sale will do as well.

SBBL Indigo
06-11-2015, 01:22 AM
Raid will be interesting. The combination of a lack of gems and a crappy armour means there might be some freeplay t25 even t10 guilds. Of course, raids are all about how good your armours are so it'll probably be the same familiar faces.

Sidenote: My bank account is finding this a liberating experience. I can't remember the last time I went more than a few days without buying gems and now it's been over 2 weeks. And it stopped me buying chests where all other attempts have failed. Gree has staged an intervention!

watermelon
06-11-2015, 08:54 AM
I think spending money sky diving instead of playing K&D would be a more productive and sensible thing to do.

It was nice ;) 1000000 times more adrenaline rush for sure

Gree, what should I do this weekend? A trip to the water park maybe.....

Thanks for making it really easy to make a choice! I also don't have to feel guilty about letting my guildmates down. I just blame the lack of sales and they all understand!

Lord P
06-11-2015, 09:51 AM
Raid will be interesting. The combination of a lack of gems and a crappy armour means there might be some freeplay t25 even t10 guilds. Of course, raids are all about how good your armours are so it'll probably be the same familiar faces.

Sidenote: My bank account is finding this a liberating experience. I can't remember the last time I went more than a few days without buying gems and now it's been over 2 weeks. And it stopped me buying chests where all other attempts have failed. Gree has staged an intervention!
Sounds like the perfect opportunity to stage another retirement attempt..... lol

Or maybe just a partially inactive change in status.

I know if I don't get a holiday pack this week I'll be hitting level 3s this weekend.

Gree doesn't need enemies...... they can do all the tough work themselves.......... ;)

Ant venom
06-11-2015, 10:42 AM
It was nice ;) 1000000 times more adrenaline rush for sure

Gree, what should I do this weekend? A trip to the water park maybe.....

Thanks for making it really easy to make a choice! I also don't have to feel guilty about letting my guildmates down. I just blame the lack of sales and they all understand!

At least dying because of sky-diving is more worth it than playing K&D. How about mountain climbing.

MisterT
06-11-2015, 12:20 PM
Looks like Gree is slowly killing the game. No holiday packs, over priced armor packs and an epic for T250

legalious
06-11-2015, 12:42 PM
Looks like Gree is slowly killing the game. No holiday packs, over priced armor packs and an epic for T250

I don't see any issue here. Holiday packs (are from what I have asked), pre-planned from Gree. The armor pack prices are much lower than they were previously. Remember the legendary armor that cost $99.99?

What is wrong with Normal SnowStorm Platemail for T250? If they place that high then they deserve it.

dpalbldelf
06-11-2015, 01:05 PM
"What is wrong with Normal SnowStorm Platemail for T250? If they place that high then they deserve it."

I agree Legalious. With DF becoming the new epic and epics changing to legendaries, there is no harm in this change. So T250 and T100 get a very old epic/epic+. It stills takes effort to reach those levels and honestly trying to reach them for legendaries is not worth it at all. The opportunity to obtain an epic at T100 and T250 will not shift the balance of power. Legendaries are next to useless except for lower level players anyways and with legendary+legendary rates being so terrible, I am looking forward to obtaining a Snowstorm/Snowstorm+ this weekend. At the very least I can fuse it for a guaranteed epic. I just hope that they start epic+epic= a chance of a DF soon.

SBBL Indigo
06-11-2015, 01:19 PM
I don't see any issue here. Holiday packs (are from what I have asked), pre-planned from Gree. The armor pack prices are much lower than they were previously. Remember the legendary armor that cost $99.99?

What is wrong with Normal SnowStorm Platemail for T250? If they place that high then they deserve it.

Legalious, with respect, £7.99 for an ancient old epic boss 4* is a complete rip off. That's like saying a garden shed is worth £50k cos someone once paid £500k for one.

No issue with t250 rewards at all. Think it's a good idea. But why are they starving players of being able to participate fully in events by withdrawing the gem sales? What does 'pre-planned' mean? Surely previously when they had them weekly the holiday packs didn't take it upon themselves to magically appear in the game. So they have always been 'pre-planned'. And in two years of playing there has never been over 2 weeks without a sale. If you're going to comment on something people are so peeved about, at least be clear please.

SBBL Indigo
06-11-2015, 01:24 PM
Sounds like the perfect opportunity to stage another retirement attempt..... lol

Or maybe just a partially inactive change in status.

I know if I don't get a holiday pack this week I'll be hitting level 3s this weekend.

Gree doesn't need enemies...... they can do all the tough work themselves.......... ;)

Lol P, spending full price on gems is beyond even my stupid behaviour, however much the itunes are burning a hole in my pocket. I won't bother trying to retire just yet though, I'll stay home and kill some beasts with Clay (for free! Yay)

legalious
06-11-2015, 01:24 PM
If you're going to comment on something people are so peeved about, at least be clear please.

I can comment as a normal player, because I am just that. Another player.

Pre-planned - verb: to plan in advance.

Lord P
06-11-2015, 01:32 PM
Lol P, spending full price on gems is beyond even my stupid behaviour, however much the itunes are burning a hole in my pocket. I won't bother trying to retire just yet though, I'll stay home and kill some beasts with Clay (for free! Yay)
The Sages are going ftp this weekend.

Gree could have gotten a good chunk of money from me this week. I blew all my gems on the jewel chest. I made a choice to spend all my gems on that and buy more if they have a holiday pack. No holiday pack, no gems. Simple as that.

So when you look at the business end of it, what makes more sense? Get 0 money for no gems or 40% of the Suggested Retail Price with the holiday pack? Hmmmmmmmm

You are correct MisterT..... slowly killing this game..... some weeks faster than others.

watermelon
06-11-2015, 01:48 PM

well pass this message along to gree please since gree does not get an access to our line chats

warning. this is a giant message from the players: No sale? No buy!

Tallimos1
06-11-2015, 01:50 PM
Thanks gree now I can save my money again...or just find another game to spend money on

Kangaroeland
06-11-2015, 02:10 PM
Yup if you cant rely on sales like we could past months its useless and takes the fun out. Killing off the game quietly are we or just trolling the players? Could use an answer from someone who actually knows :P

Tallimos1
06-11-2015, 02:26 PM
Could use an answer from someone who actually knows :P

So not gonna happen

beartrap
06-11-2015, 02:38 PM
Too much greed it seems. Armors are still coming out, events are still happening, gems and gold are still purchasable, and the arena still works.

Sure, gem sales are great and help with people that want to get ahead by using actual money but are not the heart and soul of the game. Rather than play the "woe is me" or "I will quit if I don't get what I want," maybe we should suggest better ways at getting ahead. Don't demand it, earn it.

Tallimos1
06-11-2015, 02:54 PM
To much greed? From what the players or gree? Gems are overpriced so yeah sorry if I get upset with a greedy company.

nicktran111467
06-11-2015, 03:06 PM
Let me put it this way: if i am looking to buy $100 of gems, and there is a holiday pack, i would be willing to spend at least $150 for gems, because it is a bargains. 150>100. Dont you Gree understand that? both of us win. if no sale, we both lose.

SBBL Indigo
06-12-2015, 01:12 AM
I can comment as a normal player, because I am just that. Another player.

Pre-planned - verb: to plan in advance.

I'm familiar with the dictionary definition of 'pre-planned'. I'm just confused as what it means in this context. As I said, surely they didn't appear of their own accord previously so they were always pre-planned. Doesn't explain why they aren't appearing now. Would be good if you could ask that since you have a voice with them and report it back to us :)

Kangaroeland
06-12-2015, 07:15 AM
Yeah i agree lol. The schedule they had was perfect for every kind of player.

MisterT
06-12-2015, 09:43 AM

I mean Gree keeps comming up with over prices outdated armors yet they won't put up a holiday pack or even a 30% or 40% gem sale. The T250 getting epic isn't the problem but the fact that they can change the rewards but won't do anything for gem sales. IMO No gem sales is slowly killing the game because a lot won't pay full price for gems. Less money comming in from gem sales means less money for Gree to spend on the game, Gree's people still need to get the paycheck.

sturick
06-12-2015, 09:50 AM
This feels like GREE is testing the waters to see how much spending occurs during events without any sales.

Or perhaps they are building up demand for buying gems so that when they do offer a sale the floodgates will open.

Liu Tak Yan
06-12-2015, 10:18 AM
Its all a money grab at the end of the day.. People are still buying gems regardless of sales or not.. I know a few players that have already spent well over $2500 and will continue to spend sale or no sale.. I personally would love a holiday pack.. until then.. bank all the free gems I can get and save up for when they do have a sale (30%-40% or Holiday Pack) and go gem frenzy!!

The Calling
06-12-2015, 10:49 AM
This feels like GREE is testing the waters to see how much spending occurs during events without any sales.

Or perhaps they are building up demand for buying gems so that when they do offer a sale the floodgates will open.

I agree the first statement and actually have said that before. If they can make money( i.e. if they make the same profit level with full price gems as sale gems) why would they go back.

If players want to have gree change the prices, we must come together and not buy a single gem no matter what the price is. If we hurt their bottom line, they will be forced to listen. This will come at a price for a some guilds like losing placement in raids and wars due a lack of buying gems but they must be ok with that if they want a change

NaturlBornKiller
06-12-2015, 01:37 PM
the sale button disappeared with the gem button. Eat that android, now you know how ios feels

legalious
06-12-2015, 01:54 PM
the sale button disappeared with the gem button. Eat that android, now you know how ios feels

I just logged in and the Gem Button is still there. I don't remember seeing a gem sale today, so not sure what sale button you are referencing.

NaturlBornKiller
06-13-2015, 02:02 AM
the free gem button where players could watch some advertizing to gain a few extra gems which disappeared like a year ago on ios.

Now the sale has also disappeared....

I remember some moderators here would pass along the message a sale was appreciated. Alpearantly they listening as well to there moderators as they do to there players

UP Tide
06-13-2015, 10:33 PM
This whole situation is absurd and ridiculous. I remember when the Holiday Packs actually were special. They lost their meaningfulness because players came to expect them. And now...the same people who refer to Gree as "Greed" are complaining about them not putting a Holiday Pack out to make money...Funny.

Mos20
06-14-2015, 01:09 AM
This whole situation is absurd and ridiculous. I remember when the Holiday Packs actually were special. They lost their meaningfulness because players came to expect them. And now...the same people who refer to Gree as "Greed" are complaining about them not putting a Holiday Pack out to make money...Funny.
It's actually the fact that there have no sales lately, zero! No 40%, 30% not even a lousy 20% sale. Of course everybody loves the holiday sales and since they became a regular weekly thing of course people expect it but to go from that to no sales is just ridiculous.

roookey1
06-14-2015, 05:27 PM
Not offering discounts must have been a great success for Gree:
the top guilds spent up to 60% less than in the previous (also mono-element) raid.

I just wonder what IQ range the players must have who would spend $500 for Champion+ (2238/2053) ?

Ant venom
06-14-2015, 06:23 PM
Not offering discounts must have been a great success for Gree:
the top guilds spent up to 60% less than in the previous (also mono-element) raid.

I just wonder what IQ range the players must have who would spend $500 for Champion+ (2238/2053) ?

DK didn't go that far, they just spent 50% less for t1 and t3 spent ~75% less for t3 than the previous mono-element raid. ;)

Kent Chai
06-14-2015, 09:31 PM
DK didn't go that far, they just spent 50% less and t3 spent ~75% from the previous mono-element raid. ;)

Its the same with IOS....T1 was taken over by Touch and T2 by France....and the score for T1-T25 is surprising low...Most of the people just used FE to cruise to finishing line....I suspect gem bought is 70% lesser.

Kangaroeland
06-14-2015, 10:05 PM
Got T10 with a 5 Million miminum t50 in bull pen. Free energy dragonforged doesnt sound bad to me. Thanks gree

Kent Chai
06-15-2015, 01:23 AM
Got T10 with a 5 Million miminum t50 in bull pen. Free energy dragonforged doesnt sound bad to me. Thanks gree

Feeling is good right.....we won T1....but didnt felt the excitement....

roookey1
06-15-2015, 03:23 AM
The longer this goes on, the more I believe they're running down the game on purpose.
(if they don't, the management should be kicked out of their leather chairs immediately, as they are unable to manage a proven cash cow efficiently, but I think they can't really be THAT stupid)

Players leaving in swarms by themselves probably comes cheaper than hundreds filing lawsuits for getting disowned by Gree if it's shut down.

So, extract the last gems they still own by advertising BS 'best chance ever' garbage chests and a few more pixel wars without discounts on weaponry fuel.

Kangaroeland
06-15-2015, 03:27 AM
Rookeye how do you feel about t25 being obtainable on free energy now?

Relic
06-15-2015, 10:12 AM
Hi everyone,

I've received some private messages stating there's some concern that Knights & Dragons is shutting down due to the lack of sales recently. Let me please reassure you that K&D isn't going anywhere. Having said that, I will continue to be vigilant in communicating to the Dev team everyone's desire for a sale.

Thanks

Ant venom
06-15-2015, 11:35 AM
Hi everyone,

I've received some private messages stating there's some concern that Knights & Dragons is shutting down due to the lack of sales recently. Let me please reassure you that K&D isn't going anywhere. Having said that, I will continue to be vigilant in communicating to the Dev team everyone's desire for a sale.

Thanks

Relic it has been 19 days now, about 3 weeks without a sale, by now there has to be sufficient time for you and the Dev to communicate and have a Holiday Pack/Sale up, plus what you just said was exactly what you said about 2 weeks ago.

NaturlBornKiller
06-15-2015, 11:06 PM
Like i said earlier, gree doesnt listen to there players, even when the community managers from this forum report it

roookey1
06-16-2015, 02:10 AM
K&D isn't going anywhere.

my take on the situation as well. :rolleyes::p:)

Kangaroeland
06-16-2015, 02:48 AM
my take on the situation as well. :rolleyes::p:)

:cool: exactly.

Lord P
06-16-2015, 05:33 AM
This is what it's come to. Now the community literally has to beg for a sale.................

But hey........ Gree plans these things in advance, therefore it's reasonable to accept that Gree planned for the community to beg for sale.

Anyone feeling like a hamster in a cage yet?

roookey1
06-16-2015, 09:48 AM
Anyone feeling like a hamster in a cage yet?

no, I just don't spend.

Actually I'm thankful for this, it helps me to save my money, and a guild like mine which spends only in very limited ways during wars/raids will have better chances against the gem addicts / win buyers.

Regretz
06-16-2015, 11:00 AM

Funny you mention this, as I was in a similar situation. I obtained t25 (permafrost+) off free energy, but the rewards this war were funny. At the end of the war we didnt drop our stacks as we highly preferred to keep t25 and were avoiding accidentally slipping into t10 lol. Funny when the t25 rewards r more desirable than the t10 rewards, but thats how its been the past 2 events now. Altho i agree, getting a high rank off free energy is pretty dam nice hahaha.

watermelon
06-16-2015, 11:35 AM
Hi everyone,

Thanks

Hurry. about half of our top players have quit Knd alrady. These are the players who purchae more than 5k gems each month.

Im only sticking around for cheap wars but the last time I bough anything from you guys is the last holiday sale, and I really don't plan on buying unless I see another holiday sale.

You guys can't afford to not give us sales. We don't love the game THAT much. Games that give us a lot of activity for just a few bucks is a dime a dozen.

beartrap
06-16-2015, 11:57 AM
If I can recall right you normally need a Holiday first, before you get a Holiday sale.

I am a F2P member and am glad to see people give up on top tier stuff. More for me then.

Lord P
06-16-2015, 12:24 PM
If I can recall right you normally need a Holiday first, before you get a Holiday sale.
There have been several Holiday Packs this year that were not centered around a "Holiday."

I am a F2P member and am glad to see people give up on top tier stuff. More for me then.
Although your perspective is understandable, this game will not continue without people paying the bills. Your thrill will be short lived. Perhaps that's what management wants...............

Kangaroeland
06-16-2015, 10:25 PM
They had a holiday sale every 2 weeks for thing like azerbeidzjanian pumpkin soup appreciation day.

NaturlBornKiller
06-17-2015, 11:11 AM
Lmao, on facebook there is post where the sales at. Response from knd:

Sorry, we got no information on this topic

Lord P
06-17-2015, 12:19 PM
I think the Gree sentiment here is "pay full price or shut the hell up." :)

NaturlBornKiller
06-17-2015, 01:48 PM
Give us a sale and we will shut up for a week so we can spend it all on war and chests

Ant venom
06-17-2015, 06:30 PM
Give us a sale and we will shut up for a week so we can spend it all on war and chests

+1

(10 Char)

Nanakinz
06-24-2015, 12:11 AM
wonder how much gree will make when they finally do a holiday sale sure people have been saving up for a sale

roookey1
06-24-2015, 02:58 AM
It's not just the question of a sale, it's also what you can get for it.

I'm not win buying, so the chests are my preferred choice. There hasn't been a chest worth buying into since months - before, because not enough of the new generation armors released yet, so the chance to get one out of them was extremely low. Not worth buying. Now there are a few, but DF chances are so ridiculous I would have to be an enemy of my money to buy those garbage 2-star, 3-star and 4-star chests which they in fact are.

As long as chests have such bad chances of getting anything of value, I won't buy into them anymore, also because I think the future of the game seems to be very dim to say it politely.

Mos20
06-25-2015, 04:30 PM
And another crappy armor pack! Do people even buy these? Give us a decent sale! A holiday sale would be preferable before the raid please 🙏

paddy07
06-26-2015, 06:40 AM

Fair enough comment....

But it still seems odd for GREE(d) to shift over to favoring the f2p population. What revenue do they create? None. We're free to play.
At this rate, there will be no spenders left.

Lord P
06-26-2015, 08:38 AM
I hope Gree is happy with the amount of Gems not being purchased. Guilds can't even fill up for the raid behind the lack of a sale. I guess Gree guessed wrong on how addicted people are to this game. Step in the right direction by the K&D community. :cool:

UP Tide
06-29-2015, 03:58 PM
Glad I saved up in recent weeks, I have been able to do TT & T25 in Blitz/EW/Raids lately without having to spend many gems. At this rate I will be good for the rest of summer! :-D

Ant venom
06-29-2015, 06:03 PM
As someone mentioned on a Facebook page, in the last ADA or something, a developer had stated that there will be NO Holiday Packs in JUNE and the next one will be July 4th.

NaturlBornKiller
06-30-2015, 11:41 AM
Hopefully gree can confirm that on this forum as well