PDA

View Full Version : Gree, what happened to Health & Energy regen bonus!?

Lara Croft TR
06-03-2015, 09:02 AM
Some new customers still learning, upgrading like forever, and still need to be strong like those top 10 players.

They still need the following bonus boost:
1. Health Regen
2. Energy Regen
3. +1 Upgrade at once
4. Valor & BPs bonus - i know those big guys don't need this
5. Bldg output
6. And please don't be stingy on Unit Atk or Def - i used to see like 20% back in the days - where are they now?
7. And also the double & triple strike - why you guys didn't add that on this WD?

Sparkle
06-03-2015, 09:32 AM
Some new customers still learning, upgrading like forever, and still need to be strong like those top 10 players.

They still need the following bonus boost:
1. Health Regen
2. Energy Regen
3. +1 Upgrade at once
4. Valor & BPs bonus - i know those big guys don't need this
5. Bldg output
6. And please don't be stingy on Unit Atk or Def - i used to see like 20% back in the days - where are they now?
7. And also the double & triple strike - why you guys didn't add that on this WD?

Yeah... What happened to all of the good stuff. You guys were helping smaller folk be in the competition then suddenly you stopped not only helping small folk but made things near impossible for bigger folks. The prizes have become pitifully stingy while requiring unthinkable amounts of time, money, and other resources like energy and health. My main isn't doing the Prestige level on the current ILTQ because of the huge energy requirements and totally unnecessary xp accumulation. We talked about all of these things in the days that you talked back with us. Now you are not much talking. Taking away the helpful things and decent prizes while jacking up requirements feels more like retaliation for something than providing a better product. How about telling us what's up with that?

DEWIN NUTTIN
06-03-2015, 09:37 AM
Maybe the Epic Boss will come back one more time for seven days of tap, tap, tap; and fun, fun, fun.
I liked that Epic Boss.
He was very cool and player friendly.

smbass77
06-03-2015, 09:45 AM
it would be very nice to see the +1 building and Energy Regain boosts come back. I've been playing for two years and have only seen one +1 building boost. Hard to keep up with those how are at 4-5 building boosts. Same with Energy regain, they should not have been taken out of Division awards.

J1mcrane
06-03-2015, 10:23 AM
it would be very nice to see the +1 building and Energy Regain boosts come back. I've been playing for two years and have only seen one +1 building boost. Hard to keep up with those how are at 4-5 building boosts. Same with Energy regain, they should not have been taken out of Division awards.

Dude, you sleep too much! How have you seen only 1???? I've collected at least three in the last year!

KillerDriller
06-03-2015, 10:23 AM
You can still buy a plus one upgrade

Danger Mouse
06-03-2015, 10:52 AM
You can still buy a plus one upgrade

And bingo! Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner!

Any more questions about why stuff isn't given away cheaply, let alone for free?

DEWIN NUTTIN
06-03-2015, 11:07 AM
And bingo! Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner!

Any more questions about why stuff isn't given away cheaply, let alone for free?

Has it come to that what some call the "root of all evil", gasp - MONEY?

Is it that simple?
I feel like such a fool. I thought it was more complicated.

Speed ump
06-03-2015, 12:29 PM
Was there ever a question wether or not this game was created to make money? Seems like we have some people who are blind to the obviousness of that fact.

TheDanimal
06-03-2015, 12:37 PM
funny, I was just going to start a thread like this...

decisions have been made to NOT spend money because the boosts are crappy. Energy regen, health regen, building upgrade time reduction, etc. would make me part with cash... and I'm talking attainable boost prizes, not t1 & t2 only, or an ltq that costs 80k energy per day.

food for thought Gree

bam bam.
06-03-2015, 12:52 PM
It wasn't GReE that gave the good bonuses. It was funzio

J-manKometh96
06-03-2015, 03:21 PM
It wasn't GReE that gave the good bonuses. It was funzio

I'm not so sure of that. By the time I started playing (before factions and WD), it was already a GREE title. And a lot of those boosts (but not all) came after that. The question is, how much of that was GREE and how much was residual from Funzio.

WBS
06-03-2015, 04:09 PM
Was there ever a question wether or not this game was created to make money? Seems like we have some people who are blind to the obviousness of that fact.

I think very few are oblivious to the fact that gree needs to make money just like any business does. I think the issue many have, as well as myself,is gree has obviously pushed to hard for it. I used to buy a vault here and there or a truck load to gain a Decent unit and help out the faction. But when gree started to push event after event after event it became clear that they were gouging. Gree has become like a bad salesman that pushes and pushes you to try and buy their product and instead of them getting you to buy more they chase you off. I believe this is more of the issue than people being oblivious to gree's business needing to make money.

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
06-03-2015, 04:12 PM
I think very few are oblivious to the fact that gree needs to make money just like any business does. I think the issue many have, as well as myself,is gree has obviously pushed to hard for it. I used to buy a vault here and there or a truck load to gain a Decent unit and help out the faction. But when gree started to push event after event after event it became clear that they were gouging. Gree has become like a bad salesman that pushes and pushes you to try and buy their product and instead of them getting you to buy more they chase you off. I believe this is more of the issue than people being oblivious to gree's business needing to make money.

I by like you little bit here there then stop. Gree not fair take to much give nuttin. So I not by no more ever. Mebee if sumtin change best I mite but not soon

Ruthless Tyrant
06-03-2015, 04:29 PM
GREE should realize that by offering additional health regen and a new FL deploy regen they could likely increase profits rather than decrease. If obtainable by the free player and/or light gold user, it would drive up scoring in both WD and FL. The gold players are going to drop gold no matter how fast they regen because the regen will never be fast enough to score the points they want to score for top placement. But you get some high regen going in lower ranks it will push up spending at the top. Assuming the game has any longevity left. Just some FREE advice for GREE.

J-manKometh96
06-03-2015, 05:57 PM
Correct WBS. There was a link posted here a while ago about Keurig's failure at such a push. GREE really should have read it instead of deleting it.

WBS
06-03-2015, 07:32 PM
Correct WBS. There was a link posted here a while ago about Keurig's failure at such a push. GREE really should have read it instead of deleting it.

You knew as well as I did gree would delete it. They obviously have a flawed business model that is propped up by those who feel need to be at top. It must be working for them as they continue on the low road, we will never see a change in the game or their standard of quality with their current model.

t12pm
06-03-2015, 09:23 PM
I find it funny I played crime city since the beginning I spent anywhere from 300 to 1200 a cycle then they started pushing and I cut back, finally 3 moths ago I gave the account away, came here it was far better with the temp boosts and all. I started spending again then changes came just like cc boosts left requirements doubled or better spending quit again. Seems they ruin everything good going on the games, turn it into work instead of fun. I will spend if having fun/ enjoyment but when you try to make me spend it ends

Pidgeot
06-03-2015, 11:23 PM
I still waiting for these boost to return. I finally have the means to play with a top 40 faction, expecting to get at least energy regen but that was taken away. The entire staff at GREE needs to be replaced or this game sold to someone who can at least manage it.