PDA

View Full Version : Why is it so difficult for a mod or employee to update us with a status?

Mrs Cash
06-03-2015, 07:35 AM
Seriously.

Jeronimo
06-03-2015, 07:41 AM
Yeah, I think making new threads all day is going to work.

Dipstik
06-03-2015, 07:43 AM
Why don't you show them how easy it is. Give us an update.

It's ok... I'll wait.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/gallery/popcorn-gifs/mfrM1.gif

Brendan
06-03-2015, 08:42 AM
Seriously.

They are busy getting high from the donations from SAS and TAW. And laughing their bollocks off .

Oasis
06-03-2015, 08:50 AM
Gree Customer: "If this body is not capable of action, I suggest new leadership is needed. I move for a Vote of No Confidence in Gree’s leadership."
Senate response: "(quiet conversation)...VOTE NOW! VOTE NOW! VOTE NOW!"

A Vote of No Confidence was a decision to remove the Supreme Chancellor from the Gree office due to a lack of approval in the Galactic Senate. It was also used in the Imperial Interim Ruling Council.
Finis Valorum was voted out of office this way in 32 BBY, resulting in an election for Chancellor.

Under the New Republic Senate, a Vote of No Confidence could recall the Chief of State, as well as the Supreme Commander.

The Vote of No Confidence could also be used by the Jedi High Council of the New Jedi Order, which invoked this right in 44 ABY after growing greatly discontent with acting Grand Gree Master Kenth Hamner's leadership and his desire to appease Galactic Alliance Chief of State Natasi Daala. The Masters removed Master Hamner and elected Master Saba Sebatyne to take his place.

Oasis
06-03-2015, 08:51 AM
http://starwarsvisualizer.ff0000.com/media//images/600px/ep1/EP1_ILM_144.jpg

Dipstik
06-03-2015, 09:33 AM
Gree Customer: "If this body is not capable of action, I suggest new leadership is needed. I move for a Vote of No Confidence in Gree’s leadership."

A Vote of No Confidence was a decision to remove the Supreme Chancellor from the Gree office due to a lack of approval in the Galactic Senate. It was also used in the Imperial Interim Ruling Council.
Finis Valorum was voted out of office this way in 32 BBY, resulting in an election for Chancellor.

Under the New Republic Senate, a Vote of No Confidence could recall the Chief of State, as well as the Supreme Commander.

The Vote of No Confidence could also be used by the Jedi High Council of the New Jedi Order, which invoked this right in 44 ABY after growing greatly discontent with acting Grand Gree Master Kenth Hamner's leadership and his desire to appease Galactic Alliance Chief of State Natasi Daala. The Masters removed Master Hamner and elected Master Saba Sebatyne to take his place.

This is one of the dumber things I've read here lately... and that's saying a lot. I mean... wow...

TheJess
06-03-2015, 09:45 AM

Funny, thanks. Try making a poll.

Oasis
06-03-2015, 09:46 AM
Thanks Dipstick, I Win!

http://images.sodahead.com/profiles/0/0/2/3/3/4/9/9/3/most-idiotic-sodahead-post-EVER-104816501934.jpeg

Guess you're one of those weird Star Trek fans.....

legalious
06-03-2015, 09:51 AM
Guess you're one of those weird Star Trek fans.....

Hey now...nothing wrong with Star Trek, Star Wars and Stargate fans. Beam me up Scotty!

Oasis
06-03-2015, 09:57 AM
OMG - A moderator!

I'm a Star Wars fan, hence the Star Wars quote above

Oasis
06-03-2015, 09:58 AM
Why can't 1000's of us access the game legalious?

Mrs Cash
06-03-2015, 10:00 AM
OMG - A moderator!

Yeah, and not a peep about the server issues!!!
Wow. Just wow...

Vile Lynn
06-03-2015, 10:02 AM
lol! If they type in green, they don't know a thing.

madnoob
06-03-2015, 10:08 AM
Hey now...nothing wrong with Star Trek, Star Wars and Stargate fans. Beam me up Scotty!

Thanks for the update...........

Bolt
06-03-2015, 10:32 AM
Wow. Just wow...

My apologies for the late response. This issue hit after work hours and I missed it; it exploded while most of us here in California were away or asleep. Our engineers are working on it. I will update on this thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?116066-Failed-to-connect&p=1511602&viewfull=1#post1511602

Brendan
06-03-2015, 10:35 AM

So you people are actually at work. Thanks for the fatuous and irrelevant post though, really addressing what people have been complaining about all day. Not.

Brendan
06-03-2015, 10:36 AM
My apologies for the late response. This issue hit after work hours and I missed it; it exploded while most of us here in California were away or asleep. Our engineers are working on it. I will update on this thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?116066-Failed-to-connect&p=1511602&viewfull=1#post1511602

Away? In Vegas? I was right!

legalious
06-03-2015, 10:37 AM
So you people are actually at work. Thanks for the fatuous and irrelevant post though, really addressing what people have been complaining about all day. Not.

You people? I am just another player. I think you are confusing me with a Gree employee.

Joe_V
06-03-2015, 10:40 AM
Wow. Just wow...

Obviouly,Star Wars discussions is more important and easy than solving CC issues that they do not know how to resolve.

Brendan
06-03-2015, 10:52 AM

People from around the world play 24.hours a day. Is it really too much to expect they would get support all day as well? People don't play the game according to California times.

And that doesn't explain why it's been down for over 12 hours, unless you people work for two hours a day.

cynicalmofo
06-03-2015, 11:10 AM
People from around the world play 24.hours a day. Is it really too much to expect they would get support all day as well? People don't play the game according to California times.

And that doesn't explain why it's been down for over 12 hours, unless you people work for two hours a day.

You may want to go and read the TOS. It's frustrating for everyone who can't play, me included but it's not Bolt's fault. Open a ticket and reply blindly to the automated responses instead. It'll make you feel better if nothing else.

Winnson
06-03-2015, 11:31 AM
Bolt, you're good peeps.

Mrs Cash
06-03-2015, 11:34 AM
Just got in, two android accts, one ios.