PDA

View Full Version : Where have the mods gone ?.

kimberleyj
06-03-2015, 12:08 AM
Now days the only way it seems to get a mods attention here is if you make a thread to make it look like your break forum rules .When the is an issue with cc or someone needs help the mods are are hardly around ,isn't that the whole reason for certain mods to be here :confused:.. We hardly get info about events. It seems the mods only come rushing in if they think they can lock a thread. I have sent a ticket about the issue but that will take days . It would be nice to go back to the days when the mods made this forum useful by giving out info and helping with gaming problems and not to just lock threads .
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?116066-Failed-to-connect

Forever Infamous
06-03-2015, 12:46 AM
So damn true

Dat Guy
06-03-2015, 01:16 AM
So damn true

Or just play Charlie Charlie challenge. Then maybe you will get some answers.

MISTERFTW
06-03-2015, 02:29 AM
We need Tadaaah back in these forums. That was the most helpful mod these forums ever had

Nighteg
06-03-2015, 04:10 AM
We need Tadaaah back in these forums. That was the most helpful mod these forums ever had

Completely agree. His replacement is the exact opposite.

Winnson
06-03-2015, 05:47 AM
Wasn't Tadaah a she?

I suggested in the feedback thread they just delete these forums and use the bandwidth for their game servers, so maybe more people could connect.

This place really is completely useless.

1Shot
06-03-2015, 05:54 AM
The community managers try to answer your questions/give solutions, but remember they have to circle around the entire forums.

willis3
06-03-2015, 06:15 AM
The community managers try to answer your questions/give solutions, but remember they have to circle around the entire forums.

Its taken 4-5 mods to circle the forum for 15 hours???
Pm not even answered.
Not to mention tickets sent 15 hours ago, not replied to.

Mrs Cash
06-03-2015, 06:24 AM

Another comedian, how cute...

redmax
06-03-2015, 06:26 AM

and... 12hrs aren't enough to "circle the entire forum"???

MISTERFTW
06-03-2015, 06:38 AM
No disrespect but you just came across a major issue and still haven't offered any reassurance as to what's going on, what's being done, when to expect some sort of update. Absolutely nothing. Are you only looking to lock threads and ban members? We are asking for some sort of insight and we get overlooked again

Bad Fish
06-03-2015, 06:40 AM

Yeah, they've already given that excuse more times than I can count.

If Gree cared they would have gotten on here and responded by now. They have no issues doing so when there are problems pertaining to more profitable events.

Max Power
06-03-2015, 06:58 AM
No disrespect but you just came across a major issue and still haven't offered any reassurance as to what's going on, what's being done, when to expect some sort of update. Absolutely nothing. Are you only looking to lock threads and ban members? We are asking for some sort of insight and we get overlooked again

1Shot doesn't work for Gree and probably has no answers as to what is going on. Calm down.

That being said, Gree employees have a way of completely disappearing when something unpleasant happens, better known as conflict avoidance, something as common as mud in today's workplace and of no value at all. I have lost all respect for the way this company handles things.

Dipstik
06-03-2015, 07:00 AM
I have lost all respect for the way this company handles things.

Honest question: If you lost it, did you once have it?

kimberleyj
06-03-2015, 07:00 AM

Tadaah was my fav aswell , seemed to be around alot and always helped when we had game trouble and gave us event info.
They get paid to look at the forums though (i know you don't ) but most of them do, most people would love to have that job of sitting and looking at forums instead of spending 9 hours on their feet all day. General is the only place people talk anyway to be honest . If i saw can't connect or any threads that asked for help i would look at those first seen as they would be paying my wages.

this is not on 13/15 hours now the game has been broke , we have a 3 day case event going on it is a big chunk taken way seen as most box event last 4/5 days. i expect the case to be on for an extra day for this and some free gold.

It never takes this long for a mod to lock a thread

huff-n-puff
06-03-2015, 07:20 AM
The fact that no one has stepped up and said anything about the current problem leads me to believe they don't know what's wrong yet and don't know if they will be able to fix it. This game is important to many of us and it would only take a word of reassurance that someone even knows that there is a problem and that they are trying to fix it. Come on Gree, words of reassurance go a long way.

Jeronimo
06-03-2015, 07:48 AM
"Mooooooooooom"
- "Yes, dear?"
"Crime City isn't loading WEEEEEEHHH :( :("
- "So..., why don't you outside or call a friend to come over?"
"NOOOOOO :( :( I WAN'T TO PLAY VIDEOGAMES :( :( THOSE GAMES WILL ACCOMPLISH ME A LOT IN REAL LIFE! :( :("

@ A lot of people - whiners - in this thread
Jeeees:eek::rolleyes:

kimberleyj
06-03-2015, 08:07 AM
If you don't like it then don't read the threads where you know people are going to complain simples . We have the right to complain on a gaming forum about the game not working , this forum was made to help players learn how to play , getting info about events and to get these type of problems fixed. This forum is pointless if mods only show up to close threads or to just tell us why they are side stepping game problems. Most company's in my country would not put up with this from their employees.

Winnson
06-03-2015, 08:20 AM
I would say at this point it's safe to say these forums are completely useless.

Jaydogg
06-03-2015, 08:21 AM
So damn true like they ignore the posts and support tickets!!

Vile Lynn
06-03-2015, 08:22 AM
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?115677-Where-are-all-of-the-mods

I asked, too.
*shrugs*

Max Power
06-03-2015, 09:15 AM
Honest question: If you lost it, did you once have it?

I am willing to go as far as to say I at one time I was giving them the benefit of the doubt.

TheJess
06-03-2015, 09:51 AM
I would say at this point it's safe to say these forums are completely useless.

Unfortunate, but increasingly so recently.

Oasis
06-03-2015, 09:55 AM
Without moderation... People are running amok in here...

"If he gets up, we'll all get up!..It'll be anarchy!"

https://platinumgames.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/5447anarchy-reigns-logo.jpg

cooch
06-03-2015, 11:11 AM
This was an accidental test of the CC shutdown protocol when they exit the game.

Can't even get that right :confused:

Bolt
06-03-2015, 11:17 AM
This issue started after the Community Management team had gone home for the day and unfortunately exploded while we were away or sleeping. We have systems in place to alert us if anything is wrong but those systems did not go off since this issue does not affect a majority of players. My apologies you were left with no answers for so long, we'll re-evaluate to see what can do to catch issues like this one quicker. I will continue to provide updates on this issue as I learn more on this thread:

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?116066-Failed-to-connect&p=1511610&viewfull=1#post1511610

And in regards to providing more updates, I am continuing to work with the development team to ensure that any meaningful updates or changes are communicated in advance. My goal is to make this routine, so that you always have new information coming your way. Thank you everyone for your feedback and support.

D!VA
06-03-2015, 11:29 AM
This issue started after the Community Management team had gone home for the day and unfortunately exploded while we were away or sleeping. We have systems in place to alert us if anything is wrong but those systems did not go off since this issue does not affect a majority of players. My apologies you were left with no answers for so long, we'll re-evaluate to see if we can do to catch issues like this one quicker. I will continue to provide updates on this issue as I learn more on this thread:

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?116066-Failed-to-connect&p=1511610&viewfull=1#post1511610

And in regards to providing more updates, I am continuing to work with the development team to ensure that any meaningful updates or changes are communicated in advance. My goal is to make this routine, so that you always have new information coming your way. Thank you everyone for your feedback and support.
Bolt , after being locked out for over 20 hours, I can confirm, that I have been successful in getting Ingame.

Thank you for updating us as best you could, when you could.

The REAL D!VA

Winnson
06-03-2015, 11:34 AM
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Bolt, you're good peeps.

Nighteg
06-03-2015, 11:35 AM
Bolt, you're good peeps.

Winnson
06-03-2015, 11:39 AM
Right on brother

Jcw9811
06-03-2015, 12:09 PM
This issue started after the Community Management team had gone home for the day and unfortunately exploded while we were away or sleeping. We have systems in place to alert us if anything is wrong but those systems did not go off since this issue does not affect a majority of players. My apologies you were left with no answers for so long, we'll re-evaluate to see what can do to catch issues like this one quicker. I will continue to provide updates on this issue as I learn more on this thread:

How can a worldwide game not have people at the office 24/7 watching the game? Seems pretty asanine to me. U can't tell me that in your budget u can't find the extra 50k a year for someone to work the second shift and another 50k for someone to work the third shift. So that u don't have a system, which we all know like to fail when s*** hits the fan, running for 16 hours a day???

John_Locke
06-03-2015, 12:22 PM

I'm not sure if that was satire, or if you're just ignorant. A&F and CJ had an almost perfect balance of good cop/ bad cop. The most information I've ever seen shared was shared by A&F, but went away when Tadaaah took her place.

John_Locke
06-03-2015, 12:32 PM
Bolt , after being locked out for over 20 hours, I can confirm, that I have been successful in getting Ingame.

Thank you for updating us as best you could, when you could.

The REAL D!VA

Why would an account with one post feel the need to assert that they're the actual player, as opposed to the copycats they're implying are running around the forums?

Oh wait! You're a Diva. Answered my own question.

Jcw9811
06-03-2015, 12:33 PM
I'm not sure if that was satire, or if you're just ignorant. A&F and CJ had an almost perfect balance of good cop/ bad cop. The most information I've ever seen shared was shared by A&F, but went away when Tadaaah took her place.

Yeah I agree A&F was the best mod we have had.

Dipstik
06-03-2015, 12:34 PM
Who was the good cop? I'd love to tell you the reason A&F banned me once, but it would involve the use of words that would just get me banned again. I was told later that he didn't know the reason for the ban was visible to me.

Sandhawk
06-03-2015, 11:16 PM

Assult and Flattery was the best mod we had (after Crime City Mark) before he/she and their cat went to the art department. A&F used to stop by the forums for a little while after the transition.

CJ54 was just the devil incarnate. For this post alone, I would have received a triple life ban from the forums. Nuff said...

Bolt, you're a trooper. I know the development team keeps you in the dark because they don't know what's going on half the time. Internal communication at gree must look like a blind man relay race. You tell us like it is, when you can. For that we appreciate. Do your best to keep us in the loop and we will love you for it.

Perin
06-04-2015, 08:18 AM
Crack binge. Final answer

Dipstik
06-04-2015, 08:20 AM
Crime City Mark wasn't that bad.

Vile Lynn
06-04-2015, 08:31 AM
Why would an account with one post feel the need to assert that they're the actual player...

highly suspicious new account

nothing real about that :rolleyes: