PDA

View Full Version : Failed to connect

zibby42
06-02-2015, 05:13 PM
Anyone else having trouble getting into the game? I keep getting Failed to connect. The message comes up almost immediately after opening the game so it doesn't seem as if it's trying all that hard to connect to the server. I've tried on WiFi and 3G and get the same thing. I've tried rebooting my phone as well. I'm on an iPhone 5 running iOS 8.3.

Dat Guy
06-02-2015, 05:24 PM
Anyone else having trouble getting into the game? I keep getting Failed to connect. The message comes up almost immediately after opening the game so it doesn't seem as if it's trying all that hard to connect to the server. I've tried on WiFi and 3G and get the same thing. I've tried rebooting my phone as well. I'm on an iPhone 5 running iOS 8.3.

Same
(extras)

Jeronimo
06-02-2015, 05:25 PM
I've just had a message that another device was logged in to my game lol. Think it was a minor bug thing, but it's fine now. Try switching on/off your internet connection and/or reinstall app.

The Billionaire
06-02-2015, 05:25 PM
Same problem here. I tried reinstalling and now i can't even download it from App Store.

Mods can we have an update asap please?

Bad Fish
06-02-2015, 05:35 PM
Had the "logged in to another device" message too & now it won't let me in the game. Keep getting failed to connect message.

Fix it gree...

I love tacos
06-02-2015, 05:43 PM
Yep, first my hits stopped counting and now I can't log in. IOS and I'm up to date with CC.

aWebsheep
06-02-2015, 05:47 PM
Same, seems to be an iOS issue only.

I love tacos
06-02-2015, 05:53 PM
I've just had a message that another device was logged in to my game lol. Think it was a minor bug thing, but it's fine now. Try switching on/off your internet connection and/or reinstall app.
This didn't work.

Dat Guy
06-02-2015, 05:58 PM
Same, seems to be an iOS issue only.

I am on Android.

The Billionaire
06-02-2015, 05:59 PM
I don't think it's a Gree issue. I can't update any of my apps on App Store so it looks like an apple problem

Joe bananas
06-02-2015, 06:04 PM
Can't get in either.

CoC is working fine though. Just sayin.

I love tacos
06-02-2015, 06:05 PM
It now says cleaning under my CC app.

zibby42
06-02-2015, 06:05 PM
I don't think it's a Gree issue. I can't update any of my apps on App Store so it looks like an apple problem

I just updated two of my apps. I'm not having a problem with anything but CC.

Mrs Cash
06-02-2015, 06:06 PM
Android, problem talking with the server. Here we go again...

No problem with MW.

Bad Fish
06-02-2015, 06:08 PM
Can't get in either.

CoC is working fine though. Just sayin.

Yeah, I hardly have any issues with Clash of Clans. Wish I could say the same for CC.

PhantomNine
06-02-2015, 06:11 PM
I installed my game into another device and still was unable to connect! (iOS)

The Billionaire
06-02-2015, 06:23 PM
App Store seems to be working again as i've managed to update some of my apps but i can't connect to the Game Centre server

kimberleyj
06-02-2015, 06:42 PM
same problem on both my andriod and ios devices. cc is the only app i can't use.

The Billionaire
06-02-2015, 06:57 PM
App Store and Game Centre both working as normal again.

Gree, your turn? What's going on? Any chance of getting an update?

madnoob
06-02-2015, 07:21 PM
Dammit gree the only thing thats fun for me is iph and I got 2 buildings ready for upgrading ffs. Give us a freaking update already

Mrs Cash
06-02-2015, 07:51 PM
Hahaha, I find it pretty darn funny that I can't get in with the Android compliant device (Android v.4.0.3+)
BUT
CAN get in with the older Android devuce that was supposed to not work today because Gree was supposed to no longer allow versions prior to Android v.4.0.3 to work, ironically today.

Edit...I jinxed it. Just got the dreaded talking with server error.

Forever Infamous
06-02-2015, 07:56 PM
Maybe we need to talk slowly

whaaatts goooinnng onnnn greeeee?

WAE
06-02-2015, 08:21 PM
Maybe we need to talk slowly

whaaatts goooinnng onnnn greeeee?

I wonder why Gree does not admit the problem and tell us they are working on it

WAE
06-02-2015, 08:23 PM
Three of my games on different devices are down, same problem.

Dipstik
06-02-2015, 08:42 PM
I just cleared the Tuesday mythical level. w00t!

Jcw9811
06-02-2015, 08:56 PM
I've heard that this is just a glitch. I've had it happen on both accounts and all I did was restart the app and it was fixed.

Jeronimo
06-02-2015, 09:21 PM
I've heard that this is just a glitch. I've had it happen on both accounts and all I did was restart the app and it was fixed.

Quoted for truth.

LordStyphon
06-02-2015, 09:32 PM
Still same issue with IOS 8.3 - restart don't helped here - maybe we all should shout:

WE LOVE YOU GREE

and maybe not :cool:

Joe bananas
06-02-2015, 09:43 PM
W
Still same issue with IOS 8.3 - restart don't helped here - maybe we all should shout:

WE LOVE YOU GREE

and maybe not :cool:

Lol fine. We'll try it your way first.

Joe bananas
06-02-2015, 09:44 PM
We love you gree.

Please let us play with you.

WAE
06-02-2015, 09:46 PM
It is no glitch, I have been off over 4 hours and have tried everything. It is a major problem that needs to be fixed!

MISTERFTW
06-02-2015, 09:55 PM
It is no glitch, I have been off over 4 hours and have tried everything. It is a major problem that needs to be fixed!
I agree with you 100%. Not a single word from anyone at Gree. Not sure what the issue is. Could it be because I have an acct linked from an older device I no longer have because I broke it back in October?

The Billionaire
06-02-2015, 10:41 PM
I agree with you 100%. Not a single word from anyone at Gree. Not sure what the issue is. Could it be because I have an acct linked from an older device I no longer have because I broke it back in October?

I don't think it's related to your older device but i do think the cause of the issue lies with linked accounts. I know some IOS players who don't have an issue because they only play the one account. However, those who have multiple accounts will experience a problem when they try to switch accounts.

I'd suggest anyone who has multiple accounts but hasn't switched to the other one yet does not try to switch. At least you'll be able to play one of your accounts.

I really wish i worked for Gree sometimes :mad: I'd be fighting for the community and would be on here straight away to let everyone know what's going on.

Been locked out for over 7 hours now, i could have killed 100 bosses in that time :D

Sherod
06-02-2015, 10:42 PM
I hate to be the bearer of bad news,if you don't know by now the plug has finally been pulled for CC....you all can go ahead with your normal lives or start one.:D

The Billionaire
06-02-2015, 10:46 PM
I hate to be the bearer of bad news,if you don't know by now the plug has finally been pulled for CC....you all can go ahead with your normal lives or start one.:D

lol

I did think that earlier in the night when i couldn't download CC from the App Store. I thought Apple had pulled the plug on Gree but then MW worked so i scrapped that thought :D:D:D

The Billionaire
06-02-2015, 10:49 PM
Funny thing is i just received a CC notification to say Diman Mafioso is robbing my tree lot. So it can push out stuff but won't let me in!!!!

Diman, i'll be hunting you down later ;)

Sherod
06-02-2015, 10:58 PM
Funny thing is i just received a CC notification to say Diman Mafioso is robbing my tree lot. So it can push out stuff but won't let me in!!!!

Diman, i'll be hunting you down later ;)

Same here!! Lol,My hood is bieng cleaned out as we speak:mad:

Scott Hamilton
06-02-2015, 11:00 PM
I'm having the same problem

Forever Infamous
06-02-2015, 11:01 PM
You want a reply?
Break the forum code of conduct ... They'll be on your ass in seconds

MISTERFTW
06-03-2015, 12:26 AM
You want a reply?
Also a very good point. But I doubt they would notice cuz im sure they are all working around the clock at Gree to resolve the issue, lol. They cant screw us out of more money unless we have access to throw it at them

Kane Zhu
06-03-2015, 12:42 AM
cant get on cc at all. tried on both ios and android, both says failed to connect and problem talking to server. have already tried reinstalling the app but doesnt help...

Big Hurt
06-03-2015, 12:48 AM
Same problem all day locked out on my iPad, my old iPhone 4 with a different Game Center acct is working fine. Only difference I did not do that latest update of cc on it. Not sure if that has anything to do with it. But I can switch to all 4 accts with no prob,

LeatherKicks
06-03-2015, 01:26 AM
Gree. We can't log in to our accounts. Wtf is the problem. Not cool at all.

cooch
06-03-2015, 01:28 AM
I don't think it's related to your older device but i do think the cause of the issue lies with linked accounts. I know some IOS players who don't have an issue because they only play the one account. However, those who have multiple accounts will experience a problem when they try to switch accounts.

I'd suggest anyone who has multiple accounts but hasn't switched to the other one yet does not try to switch. At least you'll be able to play one of your accounts.

I really wish i worked for Gree sometimes :mad: I'd be fighting for the community and would be on here straight away to let everyone know what's going on.

Been locked out for over 7 hours now, i could have killed 100 bosses in that time :D

Folks with droids cannot get in, single users iOS Game Center cannot get in, some with multiple accts linked to gamecenter can. It's not an exclusive iOS issue nor tied to iOS gamecenter exclusively. It's gree side

kimberleyj
06-03-2015, 01:36 AM
i remember when the was a glitch where you could buy gold weapons for free and they was fixed hours after. over 10 hours now and no fix.

LeatherKicks
06-03-2015, 01:50 AM
10 hours, really? Guess I didn't miss anything last night. Lol

Angel Baby
06-03-2015, 01:50 AM
Interested to know how widespread the problem is. I'm in Australia and no problem but players from my syndicate in Europe are unable to connect. As far as I know US is ok as well.

PhantomNine
06-03-2015, 01:51 AM
Going on 8 hours. It would be a nice gesture on Grees ' part to compensated those of us who've been affected (it's not an issue with the whole community). I'd like to suggest the 8/8 prize on the box event as a thank you/we're sorry for the inconvenience award. I certainly don't expect them to compensate us for all our on collected/robbed buildings (my iph is over 200m) and most of us can play catchup on the EB event.

PhantomNine
06-03-2015, 01:53 AM
Interested to know how widespread the problem is. I'm in Australia and no problem but players from my syndicate in Europe are unable to connect. As far as I know US is ok as well.

some US players have been affected as well. (iOS )

LeatherKicks
06-03-2015, 01:58 AM
US here. Android. I switched accounts and it stopped working. Those with multiple accounts seem to be affected.

Killer Giraffe
06-03-2015, 01:59 AM

I am in Australia too. My main account on my iPad can connect but may mini account on my iPhone can't.

Smallestelf
06-03-2015, 02:06 AM
im in aus and both my accounts are unable to log in, great way to start and EB

Big Hurt
06-03-2015, 02:06 AM
Same problem all day locked out on my iPad, my old iPhone 4 with a different Game Center acct is working fine. Only difference I did not do that latest update of cc on it. Not sure if that has anything to do with it. But I can switch to all 4 accts with no prob,

Well, all my accts are now locked out. And not a damn word from greed..

LeatherKicks
06-03-2015, 02:11 AM
Going on 8 hours. It would be a nice gesture on Grees ' part to compensated those of us who've been affected (it's not an issue with the whole community). I'd like to suggest the 8/8 prize on the box event as a thank you/we're sorry for the inconvenience award. I certainly don't expect them to compensate us for all our on collected/robbed buildings (my iph is over 200m) and most of us can play catchup on the EB event.

I agree on compensation. Not fair for us on box event. Only reason it's fair for epic boss is we have 10 days. But still, this needs to be fixed. And it's obviously not happening anytime soon. Wake up Gree. With a game involved with spending so much money, time is money. Lawsuit? Lol

kids
06-03-2015, 02:36 AM
Wth

I'm locked out for 10 hours now..my syn will fail on 300 without my 3 accounts and again i can't spend any GOLD

Thats bs gree
Are you still sleeping or just to lazy to inform us what's going ?

Oasis
06-03-2015, 02:43 AM
You want a reply?

OK. ..I'll try.

Gree, you ****ing idiots. Can we get a ****ing response as to why a vast majority of your customers can't access your ****ing game? Including me.
Useless *******!

beanpj10
06-03-2015, 02:48 AM
It just seems random. I'm in the US on android and only have one account and it's been down at least nine hours.

LeatherKicks
06-03-2015, 02:50 AM
Gree has been contacted. Response of "Engineers working on this problem." Many experiencing this problem. I doubt anything good will come from it. Give us money buildings. No one wants to spend 100s of dollars on buildings. Wait...wrong issue. Lol

Joe bananas
06-03-2015, 02:56 AM
I have 7 devices, droid and iOS. All with different versions of the game, from 6.1 to 6.4.
The only device I can log in with is 6.4.0 HD (iPad)

Forever Infamous
06-03-2015, 02:57 AM
OK. ..I'll try.

Gree, u ****ing idiots. Can we get e ****ing response as to why a vast majority of ur customers can't access your ****ing game? Including me
Useless *******!

LMFAO! Awesome

wawoftam
06-03-2015, 03:13 AM

I'm also on Aussie. Iphone still ok although did have the game centre alert a few times earlier. Ipad also had the alerts but was fine until 20-30 mins ago. No keeps saying can't load as must be connected to the internet. I can get into MW and CoC alright, updated a heap of crap on wife's ipad for her, uninstalled CC and downloaded again and then even shutdown device. I clearly have connection but only Cc won't load. I have noted that when I log out of Game Centre it shows as logging out but when I go back to it it is logged in again. I even put a wrong password in to get an error message. I then exited and went back to setting and bingo.....still logged into GC.
I thought the issue maybe related to GC but the iphone is logged into a different GC and I can access both accounts linked to that GC fine

fan139
06-03-2015, 03:13 AM
Boarder line joke the lack off communication between gree and its customer, it would take 30 seconds to say we know about the issue and are trying to fix it, or prehaps they are all too pissed to realised they unplugged the game

redmax
06-03-2015, 03:25 AM
Boarder line joke the lack off communication between gree and its customer, it would take 30 seconds to say we know about the issue and are trying to fix it, or prehaps they are all too pissed to realised they unplugged the game

cuz they don't know what to do

Timala
06-03-2015, 03:32 AM
Common Gree, how about an update please. We get it, your hard working techs are looking in to this problem but we would really appreciate an update....

LeatherKicks
06-03-2015, 04:09 AM
Clean master app will ask if you want to delete all left over files. Do so and reinstall crime city and your back in. Have to link device again. Server still shady though

Joe bananas
06-03-2015, 04:09 AM
I have 7 devices, droid and iOS. All with different versions of the game, from 6.1 to 6.4.
The only device I can log in with is 6.4.0 HD (iPad)

Update: I just tried switching accounts and now I get the error message. So I don't think it's a version# problem.

Also Aussie.

Blue stacks is working for me. I'm not game enough to switch accounts though.

archambeau
06-03-2015, 04:12 AM
My game was working fine last night. Now all I get is can not connect to server. :(

huff-n-puff
06-03-2015, 04:31 AM
Just talked with a teammate from Belgium and he is having no issues. He showed me our syndicate forum where other players are on and playing. I haven't been able to get in for about 11 hours now. Had the problem of saying another device logged into my account every time I switched over last night before it stopped working. I figured my kids were playing on their iPads collecting their hoods. Hurry up and fix this Gree before I realize there is life outside of Crime City!!!

Gungho
06-03-2015, 05:01 AM
No worries folks, no one will get robbed anyway as there's only level 1-5 Alex on rival lists. Your hoods are safe.

zibby42
06-03-2015, 05:05 AM
It's officially 12 hours down and still nothing from Gree. I guess I need to find a new game to play.

If anyone still cares at this point, I have a single account and I'm in the US, so it's not just people with multiple accounts who live in Europe.

Mrs Cash
06-03-2015, 05:13 AM
This is ridiculous. No mods or staff chiming in to let us know a damn thing.

Kum5o
06-03-2015, 05:24 AM
I'm from US as well, been down since about 9pm last night was working great until that point...

huff-n-puff
06-03-2015, 05:31 AM
I got one of my kids' iPad to log on but had no goals. Tried swapping accounts and now that device won't log in to cc either.

Angel Baby
06-03-2015, 05:36 AM
It pretty hard to complete day 1 goal in EB. I hope there is some compensation coming.

Winnson
06-03-2015, 05:43 AM
We've still got people that can't connect. Still no word from Gree?

Color me shocked.

Why don't they just delete these forums? They're useless.

sister morphine
06-03-2015, 05:59 AM
I

I've had to resort to account switching for over a week now, since the battery in my phone died. So far things are ok, though I did get the "another device is logged into this account" glitch first thing this morning.

Must say it freaks me out everytime I switch, just in case.

-Batman-
06-03-2015, 06:24 AM
I only have the one account that I use on my iPad and iPhone and can't access it from either ATM

Kum5o
06-03-2015, 06:29 AM
I have a iphone with version 8.3 on it and it won't connect. My ipad however is 8.0 an it connects fine.

Oasis
06-03-2015, 06:39 AM
https://www.millhillmusiccomplex.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/life-without-internet-.jpg

Oasis
06-03-2015, 06:42 AM
http://www.milliontalks.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=13434&

Oasis
06-03-2015, 06:57 AM
http://www.myparkingsign.com/img/lg/K/Reserved-Parking-Employee-Sign-K-5499.gif

I'm willing to bet this spot in the Gree parking lot has been vacant for months

LeatherKicks
06-03-2015, 07:01 AM
I love you gree. How about that? Lol

Problem solved.

madnoob
06-03-2015, 07:12 AM
13+ hours and not a word from the gree...........

polly
06-03-2015, 07:22 AM
I had planned to complete my eb in 3 days as I was gonna be gone all weekend, looks like I won't finish anything. Maybe time to quit cc.

LeatherKicks
06-03-2015, 07:22 AM
How about finding a way to make the game fun. Not scam people into blowing money 24/7. You might have a real game on your hands.

Now ban me because you can't handle the cold hard truth. =)

sister morphine
06-03-2015, 07:46 AM
I have a iphone with version 8.3 on it and it won't connect. My ipad however is 8.0 an it connects fine.
My iPad is 8.3. Did you upgrade to the latest version of CC? That seems to be where the problem is, and has been since the war just ended.

Oasis
06-03-2015, 07:48 AM
At this point, I’d even accept a response from OneBrainCell

Jeronimo
06-03-2015, 07:51 AM
An update will come when they post something on one of the threads. Opening new threads is not gonna work. Neither is 'updating' your own status not gonna work (posting every 2 hours "it's still not working". They are aware, don't be so naïve. Just wait for a fix and go outside for once. Go run a few yards or call a friend. Jeeezz get a life seriously

Edit: these people gotta be Americans lol, always the same sh*t with that naïve, overreacting race.

cajunman
06-03-2015, 07:54 AM
An update will come when they post something on one of the threads. Opening new threads is not gonna work. Neither is 'updating' your own status not gonna work (posting every 2 hours "it's still not working". They are aware, don't be so naïve. Just wait for a fix and go outside for once. Go run a few yards or call a friend. Jeeezz get a life seriously

Edit: these people gotta be Americans lol, always the same sh*t with that race.

so if they do know, why haven't they at least done people a courtesy and said that they are looking into it? I haven't seen anyone from Gree come on here and say they are working on it, unless I missed it somewhere.

Jeronimo
06-03-2015, 07:58 AM
so if they do know, why haven't they at least done people a courtesy and said that they are looking into it? I haven't seen anyone from Gree come on here and say they are working on it, unless I missed it somewhere.

See, that is being naïve. You really think they like it that a lot of people can't access the game? They will lose money if that is the case. So they're working on a fix, just wait. The people on this forum are COMMUNITY MANAGERS, not GAME DEVELOPERS. All I'm saying is calm down, wait and do something else like sport. And I don't mean e-sports...

Dipstik
06-03-2015, 08:01 AM
Edit: these people gotta be Americans lol, always the same sh*t with that naïve, overreacting race.

Our schools are better, obviously.

Johrei
06-03-2015, 08:06 AM
should we be rewarded for the time without playing? !!!!

Jaydogg
06-03-2015, 08:16 AM
This is becoming ridiculous!!! You guys start 3events to just lock out player with a server error on your part!! Its been 15hrs haven't been able to log in to Crime City!! Sent messages to support uninstalled and reinstalled have two accounts on two devices done everything on both of them and nothing still cant log in to either of them for last 15 hrs so much for getting to finish events get prizes or even collect my buildings this game continues to get worse by the day!! Is anything being done to assess the problem or you guys still pretending there isnt one!!

LeatherKicks
I can log in to a few accounts. 2 of my mains go directly to no server and have to reinstall the app and delete files. It's on your end gree.

madnoob
How are we supposed to finish eb? 150 kills isn't done overnight. Might as well just give up on it. We won't even get an apology either. No wonder gree inc is losing millions they have 0 customer service

xRedfoxx
06-03-2015, 08:20 AM
It's really not the end of the world if we miss one event. One does not need to finish every single event that Gree throws at us.

Oasis
06-03-2015, 08:26 AM
Maybe the servers ARE actually down, and Gree can’t access the internet to post in this forum..??..

willis3
06-03-2015, 08:28 AM
It's really not the end of the world if we miss one event. One does not need to finish every single event that Gree throws at us.

And this dear red fox is why your stats are terrible compared to your level.

Dipstik
06-03-2015, 08:29 AM
I'm still knocking out bosses. They're a little hard to trigger lately, but I'm not complaining.

Johrei
06-03-2015, 08:32 AM
I have two accounts, I can play on iphone ios 8.2 and I can not play on ipad ios 8.3, any ideas? !!!

Jeronimo
06-03-2015, 08:36 AM
And this dear red fox is why your stats are terrible compared to your level.

And that is also why redfox has a nice life, while you're sitting on the couch all day tapping on your mobile phone screen.

Johrei
06-03-2015, 08:36 AM
I have two accounts, I can play on iphone ios 8.2 and I can not play on ipad ios 8.3, any ideas? !!!

Brendan
06-03-2015, 08:38 AM
Our schools are better, obviously.

British schools are the best in the world, innit.

Jeronimo
06-03-2015, 08:41 AM
Yeah, I'd be crying too if I couldn't collect my - virtual, fake, not real - money from one cycle :rolleyes:

Knujoh
06-03-2015, 08:49 AM
I was on my way to finish boxe event, but after just three hrs, the game **** me out. Is still out, and see the time I lost would made me finish both boxes 10/10 and indi 8/8, and I am stuck on 6/10 of boxes and dont know where I am at on 8/8
Not Even talking on Bosses.
Hope this lack of fixed after the last CC update, will kill my synds possibillities to finish all 10 Days of synd goals

MISTERFTW
06-03-2015, 08:50 AM
Yeah, I'd be crying too if I couldn't collect my - virtual, fake, not real - money from one cycle :rolleyes:
No, instead you are using your day crying for players to calm down. What are these forums to be used for? Getting answers, getting some sort of support for game related issues. The players dont need a damn mediator, they need a working game that im sure most have invested a good fortune into, just to remain competitive in something they enjoy doing. Stop judging what others decide to do with their spare time, its their life, not yours

LordStyphon
06-03-2015, 08:52 AM
Think Gree should give us 10 gold per level, which would be most fair for all !

To they solved their problems I only can say to all of you:

If you are going through Hell - keep going...

Hell are for Heroes...

Max Power
06-03-2015, 09:13 AM
British schools are the best in the world, innit.

Not if they are teaching America as a race.....LOL!

madnoob
06-03-2015, 09:17 AM
I bet nobody from taw or sas are locked out..........

huff-n-puff
06-03-2015, 09:27 AM
No, instead you are using your day crying for players to calm down. What are these forums to be used for? Getting answers, getting some sort of support for game related issues. The players dont need a damn mediator, they need a working game that im sure most have invested a good fortune into, just to remain competitive in something they enjoy doing. Stop judging what others decide to do with their spare time, its their life, not yours

Very well said. Thank you

Jeronimo
06-03-2015, 09:57 AM

U mad cuz I'm right bruh? :rolleyes:

Vile Lynn
06-03-2015, 10:10 AM
I hope you all have sent in tickets.

Bolt
06-03-2015, 10:17 AM
My apologies for the late response everyone, I am trying to learn as much as I can. Are you seeing this issue on both Android and iOS?

-Batman-
06-03-2015, 10:18 AM
I am ios but think it's both

Bad Fish
06-03-2015, 10:18 AM
My apologies for the late response everyone, I am trying to learn as much as I can. Are you seeing this issue on both Android and iOS?

Yes, both devices

Bobcc68
06-03-2015, 10:20 AM
Both from what I have been reading / hearing - I am on Android and am suffering

Bolt
06-03-2015, 10:26 AM
Both from what I have been reading / hearing - I am on Android and am suffering

Thank you. And my apologies again for the late reply, this issue started after I went home for the day and I had not checked in until this morning. The development team is working on this issue now.

Bad Fish
06-03-2015, 10:27 AM
I received a pop-up that said I was logged into another device & was kicked out. I went back in & pulled up #16 epic boss. When I tried to kill it a pop-up saying could not connect to sever showed up. Exited the game & have received "can not connect to sever" every time I try to open the game. I am on Droid but others in syn on Droid & IOS are having the same problem.

zibby42
06-03-2015, 10:34 AM
Thank you. And my apologies again for the late reply, this issue started after I went home for the day and I had not checked in until this morning. The development team is working on this issue now.

Leave at 5:00pm and come in at 10:00am. Sounds like a pretty sweet gig.

xRedfoxx
06-03-2015, 10:37 AM
For me, it quit working on my iPhone5...saying "Failed to connect. Cannot connect to server. You must have access to the internet to use this application." I tried both cellular and home wireless connections. Neither helped. I was then able to open the game on my old iphone 4, but when i tried to switch accounts, when i tried to reopen, the iphone 4 now gets the same message.

PhantomNine
06-03-2015, 10:48 AM
Think this is longest down time I've experienced in Crime City! I sincerely hope, Gree comes up with not only a solution but some form of compensation for our continued support of this game. It's really my favorite game and I've enjoyed playing it all these years.

huff-n-puff
06-03-2015, 10:49 AM
For me, it quit working on my iPhone5...saying "Failed to connect. Cannot connect to server. You must have access to the internet to use this application." I tried both cellular and home wireless connections. Neither helped. I was then able to open the game on my old iphone 4, but when i tried to switch accounts, when i tried to reopen, the iphone 4 now gets the same message.

Mine is doing exactly the same thing. I will add that while it worked last night when swapping accounts it told me on the first try only, every time that another device was logged into that account and made me restart.

LongFingers
06-03-2015, 10:53 AM
My feedback
Android device: cant connect. Message "there was a problem talking to the server"
IOS device: cant connect. message "connecting to server".....

No problem talking to the barman. LF will stand in the bar till solved. Yea

Jcw9811
06-03-2015, 10:56 AM
I can access both my accounts on my one device which is an iPhone 5s with 8.3 software (up to date). I think it's really just luck of the draw about who can get in and who can not. From what I'm hearing through line is that about half of CC players can't get in right now. For some it started about 18 hours ago and for others it started about 6 hours ago.

LeatherKicks
06-03-2015, 11:05 AM
Think this is longest down time I've experienced in Crime City! I sincerely hope, Gree comes up with not only a solution but some form of compensation for our continued support of this game. It's really my favorite game and I've enjoyed playing it all these years.

Well said sir.

Even better said.

SollyLlama
06-03-2015, 11:07 AM
Prior to 5 PM (PST) yesterday I was getting "another device is logged into your account" error, which I resolved by restarting the phone. I was able to play without any problems until shortly after 10 PM (PST.)

I haven't been able to connect for around 13 hours, now. "There was a problem with talking to the server" is displayed.

My primary device is an android phone on KitKat, but the same error is returned when I try to connect using Bluestacks on my PC.

aWebsheep
06-03-2015, 11:20 AM
Im back in....

Jcw9811
06-03-2015, 11:21 AM
I have heard that android devices are starting to get access again. Nothing for iOS yet.

Jcw9811
06-03-2015, 11:22 AM
And now iOS users are starting to get back in

-Batman-
06-03-2015, 11:25 AM
ios back in here

Bolt
06-03-2015, 11:25 AM
The engineers have completed the changes. Can you confirm that you are able to enter the game now?

surfinguy369
06-03-2015, 11:28 AM
Yes I can enter the game now. How will we be compensated for the time lost from doing case event and epic boss?

LeatherKicks
06-03-2015, 11:29 AM
I'm in. Looks like I woke up just in time. Gree now let's work on these awesome new items in the game we are expecting. C;

Thanks bolt.

Oasis
06-03-2015, 11:29 AM
Im back in after 18 hours... That's 18 unopend cases, bosses missed, and LTQ time wasted..

-Batman-
06-03-2015, 11:32 AM
The engineers have completed the changes. Can you confirm that you are able to enter the game now?

yes now what compensation is being given due to 19hrs lost in box event and EB event

Dipstik
06-03-2015, 11:35 AM
Im back in after 18 hours... That's 18 unopend cases, bosses missed, and LTQ time wasted..

Milk it a bit harder, why don't you. I'd like to see the data on how many times you open 18 cases in a day without gold.

Mrs Cash
06-03-2015, 11:36 AM
Just got in, 2 android accts, 1 ios.
18 hours later. 18.
How about extending the daily EB syndicate goal 18 hours?

Jcw9811
06-03-2015, 11:41 AM
Your compensation is to take the tampon out and stop whining, it's just a game after all.

The Hammr
06-03-2015, 11:47 AM
Seems to be working correctly now

LeatherKicks
06-03-2015, 12:08 PM
Your compensation is to take the tampon out and stop whining, it's just a game after all.

No sir. It's life. And we want the best. Now shut it captain toolbag. But compensation would be a plus. I don't expect it. =)

Oasis
06-03-2015, 12:24 PM

yes it is, but there's real money at stake moron!

Oasis
06-03-2015, 12:25 PM
Milk it a bit harder, why don't you. I'd like to see the data on how many times you open 18 cases in a day without gold.

I don't have to prove anything to you!! But, you might be suprised at how many cases can be opened in a 24 hour time period for free.

polly
06-03-2015, 12:26 PM
My opened cases would be higher, as I was home all day and have 7 accounts, and I woke up twice in the night to check if cc was back up.

sister morphine
06-03-2015, 12:34 PM
I don't have to prove anything to you!! But, you might be suprised at how many cases can be opened in a 24 hour time period for free.
My guess would be 24 max. :rolleyes:

Jcw9811
06-03-2015, 12:36 PM
yes it is, but there's real money at stake moron!

If u spend real money on this game then u are the moron. Plus EB shouldn't require any gold for a spender and one day of missing ltq and box event won't affect a gold spender either. Now maybe if it was RB, SA, or battle u would have a valid argument.

Jeronimo
06-03-2015, 01:02 PM
My opened cases would be higher, as I was home all day and have 7 accounts, and I woke up twice in the night to check if cc was back up.

Lol... 7 accounts... waking up twice in the night... so sad -_-

LeatherKicks
06-03-2015, 01:10 PM
As I probably shouldn't share this for all the negative comments placed on here.....but I'm nice like that. =) Just send in a ticket folks and you will get help. C;

Jcw9811
06-03-2015, 01:16 PM
So even if I was not locked out I should do this then right hahaha

Oasis
06-03-2015, 01:30 PM
As I probably shouldn't share this for all the negative comments placed on here.....but I'm nice like that. =) Just send in a ticket folks and you may recieve help.

Thanks for the advice!

-Batman-
06-03-2015, 01:37 PM
As I probably shouldn't share this for all the negative comments placed on here.....but I'm nice like that. =) Just send in a ticket folks and you may recieve help. C;

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b170/XxNCpunkerxX/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2015-06-03-16-06-22_1.png
got the same reply off same CS lol

Vile Lynn
06-03-2015, 01:43 PM
Please let us know how they "assist[ed you] with these events."

xRedfoxx
06-03-2015, 01:47 PM

All is working well here now. Thank you!! Onward.........

LeatherKicks
06-03-2015, 01:56 PM

Never. Lol

What happens in crime city, stays in crime city. C;

Max Power
06-03-2015, 02:49 PM
As I probably shouldn't share this for all the negative comments placed on here.....but I'm nice like that. =) Just send in a ticket folks and you may recieve help. C;

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b170/XxNCpunkerxX/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2015-06-03-16-06-22_1.png

This is a sure way to make sure this type of response never happens again.

Jeronimo
06-03-2015, 03:03 PM

I was wondering the same thing. Good thing he posted it here and we saw it. Mods are probably gonna delete that pic, cuz it's classified. #illuminaticonfirmed

LeatherKicks
06-03-2015, 03:21 PM
Technically it doesn't exist anymore. What post? :cool:

LordStyphon
06-03-2015, 04:38 PM
I'm waiting respons on this:

Hi Gree,

I'm looking forward to the help Valentino promised Christhoper in request #2469215 for the trouble with your breakdown.

My syndicate invitenumber: 242140879

Kind Regards
Lord Styphon

LordStyphon
06-03-2015, 04:40 PM
How do I get permission to insert photos on iPad Air ?

Dipstik
06-03-2015, 05:01 PM
Jfgi. Extras.

LeatherKicks
06-03-2015, 05:05 PM
I'm waiting respons on this:

Hi Gree,

I'm looking forward to the help Valentino promised Christhoper in request #2469215 for the trouble with your breakdown.

My syndicate invitenumber: 242140879

Kind Regards
Lord Styphon

Wow, that's genius. If I was mad my game didn't mess up. Or should it be the other way around.

surfinguy369
06-03-2015, 06:54 PM
The assistance is 20 energy packs, 20 oysters and 10 boss health refills! Crap assistance!

kimberleyj
06-03-2015, 06:57 PM
If u spend real money on this game then u are the moron. Plus EB shouldn't require any gold for a spender and one day of missing ltq and box event won't affect a gold spender either. Now maybe if it was RB, SA, or battle u would have a valid argument.

It is thanks to these so called morons you call them that they spend gold on this game, they are the guys that keep this game running so you can play for free, next time maybe you should use your brain before making that sort of a comment. If no one brought gold the would be no game to play.

18/19 hours missed on the box event ,the collect 10 is the only box event i like the leaderboard is rubbish . They should give us an extra day on the box event , we more or less have had 2 days to get 10/10 or/and 8/8.

LeatherKicks
06-03-2015, 07:06 PM
The assistance is 20 energy packs, 20 oysters and 10 boss health refills! Crap assistance!

I'll take it for sure. C; If used properly.

Red BD
06-03-2015, 09:52 PM

Beats the **** out of a poke in the eye with a sharp stick.

There will be other Box Events, other LTQs. I agree those effected deserved something, and as I am not one of them I guess I'm really not in a position to judge the quality of the "assistance" or the horror of being deprived of gameplay for that extended period.

LordStyphon
06-07-2015, 01:03 AM
I got my assistance - 20 energy packs and 10 boss health refills.
Think it's OK !