PDA

View Full Version : Epic boss syndicate goal isn't working correctly.

Pablo Benassi
06-02-2015, 04:32 PM
in the goal contribution were shows how many bosses you have killed it shows less kills than you already done. Now is showing that i killed 22 when I'm at lvl 32 of bosses.
Thanks.

Killer Giraffe
06-02-2015, 04:49 PM
Same here. I have killed 10 bosses and it only show as 5 in the syndicate goal.

Vile Lynn
06-02-2015, 05:00 PM
Kill slower.

GREE's servers can't keep up with you guys.

Dat Guy
06-02-2015, 05:11 PM
Great. Now I can't get in at all. Just says "There was a problem with talking to the server".

Bolt
06-02-2015, 05:14 PM
in the goal contribution were shows how many bosses you have killed it shows less kills than you already done. Now is showing that i killed 22 when I'm at lvl 32 of bosses.
Thanks.

If you can private message me your invite code I will ask someone here to look at your account. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Jeronimo
06-02-2015, 05:26 PM
Great. Now I can't get in at all. Just says "There was a problem with talking to the server".

Dat English tho lol

Pablo Benassi
06-02-2015, 05:27 PM
Thanks bolt. The problem corrected itself after the appearance of an error screen saying that that my account it's been used in other device (which it wasn't true). Just closed the app re entered and the kills showed correctly.
The same happend to two other players on my syndicate.

gunny22
06-02-2015, 05:55 PM
Thanks bolt. The problem corrected itself after the appearance of an error screen saying that that my account it's been used in other device (which it wasn't true). Just closed the app re entered and the kills showed correctly.
The same happend to two other players on my syndicate.

I also had that error message. Almost freaked out because I've been having account issues all weekend.