PDA

View Full Version : Crime City Feedback (6/02/2015)

Bolt
06-02-2015, 01:58 PM
Hello Crime City Denizens!

This thread is for you to post your valuable feedback on Crime City. Every other Tuesday we will sticky a new feedback thread so you can conveniently post your opinions on the game. This thread will not only give you an easily accessible place to share your thoughts with us, but it will also consolidate your feedback making it more efficient for Community staff to gather and report to the Development Team.

The intention of the thread is to collect the ongoing thoughts from our customers, it is not meant for discussion. To discuss a specific topic, please create a separate thread on the General forum.

When providing feedback, please keep it constructive, on-topic, non-inflammatory, and break it down into the following categories:

In-Game Events
Customer Support
Community Support
Game Stability & Issues

Please note that this thread is not a substitution for reporting bugs and issues to Customer Support.

Thank you,

The GREE Community Team

John_Locke
06-02-2015, 03:24 PM
Bring weasel back!

Asymmetric
06-02-2015, 04:05 PM
Please DO NOT bring weasel back.

MISTERFTW
06-02-2015, 10:00 PM
My feedback is more of a complaint. I cant log in to CC for over 4 hrs now and not a single post from anyone at Gree. What's going on? Is there an update coming to correct this?

Dipstik
06-02-2015, 10:03 PM
Bring weasel back!

https://s.yimg.com/fz/api/res/1.2/yfZeDhcVU.If5SzXCCbokA--/YXBwaWQ9c3JjaGRkO2g9NDgwO3E9OTU7dz02NDA-/http://pics.bbzzdd.com/users/Jeff7/scruffy_second.png

-Batman-
06-02-2015, 11:51 PM
Shocking customer service. The game been unable to connect for many for hours and Gree disappear under a stone has normal

LeatherKicks
06-03-2015, 04:27 AM
Fix the game gree. Where is technical support at?

Dipstik
06-03-2015, 05:10 AM
Well most of these posts happened overnight in GREE time so I'm guessing they're asleep

Winnson
06-03-2015, 05:45 AM
People have not been able to connect to the game for a long time and there has been not a peep from Gree.

Just delete these forums and use the bandwidth for your game servers. Maybe then more people could connect.

Mrs Cash
06-03-2015, 06:23 AM
Feedback. How comical.

Rickdee
06-03-2015, 06:35 AM
Three Street Assaults in one cycle was over kill, unless that's what you are trying to do....Keep that up and it will quickly become peoples least favorite event.

Nighteg
06-03-2015, 06:43 AM
1) Please find some use for player's economy. Thousands of players are sitting on hundreds of billions of cc cash, with nothing to do with it.
a) Add new store items (how hard can it be?)
b) Add more syndicate bonuses
c) bring back purchasable weapons on SLTQs
d) for once, release an expensive LTB (at least 500m initial cost), with an appropriate reward and a wrapper.
e) sell temporary bonuses / consumable, but stronger items - for cc cash.
f) Increase lvl cap to 20, like you did in Modern War.

2)Street Assault:
a) bring back demon farming. It was one of the rare cases where activity is rewarded (and not only gold spending).
b) decrease regen time. It's ridiculous.
c) Increase units price. You might as well give them out for free.

3) Bring back PVP showdowns with the leaderboard.

4) Fix wars formula. Lvl shouldn't be a factor.

5) Bring back Weasel!

Max Power
06-03-2015, 06:50 AM
1) Please find some use for player's economy. Thousands of players are sitting on hundreds of billions of cc cash, with nothing to do with it.
d) for once, release an expensive LTB (at least 500m initial cost), with an appropriate reward and a wrapper.

2)Street Assault:
a) bring back demon farming. It was one of the rare cases where activity is rewarded (and not only gold spending).

5) Bring back Weasel!

I admire your effort.

Babytway
06-03-2015, 09:51 AM
when is next AMA

plavine
06-03-2015, 10:49 AM
1)- thanks for adjusting the cycle so that CC and KA no longer battle on the same weekend
2) ability to trade in lower SA units for higher ones ( or cash)
3) energy abd health regen bonus opportunities as prizes
4) SA regen too slow - plus we still only start with 103 deploys even if we ended the previous SA with 250
5) an LTQ that we want to finish. The only reason to do the LTQ is Uzis for RB : once we have enough , we stop

Bala82
06-03-2015, 12:07 PM
What are weasel

John_Locke
06-03-2015, 12:26 PM
when is next AMA

Because the last one was so informative.

Vile Lynn
06-03-2015, 01:37 PM
Community Support:

Commity support has been mediocre despite promises of more transparency and improved content information.

Customers are still confused about moderator responsibilities.
The moderators are even confused with their responsibilities as I've seen more than enough off-topic, false, and sarcastic posts in green with too few moderator posts offering the simplest of help: "Send in a ticket" w/ GREE's custome support link.

Community Managers need better access to information regarding game play and events.
Posting one thing & the game doing another thing has become too common. Sure, we can understand that the CMs do not play CC, but that is not an excuse. Excuses only work for the the person making them.

It is not that hard to skim thru the forums, especially if that is one's job, volunteer or paid.

IMHO, violating the forums' CoC is the only sure way to get attention for game issues.

Stumper
06-03-2015, 06:54 PM

2)Street Assault:

5) Bring back Weasel!
Please donate some of that cash to my syndicate Az killers:325256730. Thanks

Dipstik
06-04-2015, 07:02 PM
What are weasel

woodland rodents

TMI
06-04-2015, 07:43 PM
1. bring back weasel and make him a mod

2. fix the rival list

sister morphine
06-04-2015, 09:54 PM

2)Street Assault:

5) Bring back Weasel!
Be thankful LTBs haven't gone down the MW route. There hasn't been a decent one for I don't know how long; at least, one purchasable with game cash. All the good ones now are gold buildings only.

cooch
06-04-2015, 10:42 PM
Be thankful LTBs haven't gone down the MW route. There hasn't been a decent one for I don't know how long; at least, one purchasable with game cash. All the good ones now are gold buildings only.

It's coming. All good and bad events, practices and changes start with MW and eventually come here.

sister morphine
06-04-2015, 11:10 PM
It's coming. All good and bad events, practices and changes start with MW and eventually come here.
Sadly, you're probably right. At least I won't have to worry about running out of space, eh! ;)

HavingFun
06-05-2015, 02:11 AM
1. bring back weasel and make him a mod

2. fix the rival list

Agree with both

quityourwhining
06-07-2015, 02:29 AM
sell the game back to funzio or another gaming company, please. :cool:

Evan1000
06-08-2015, 09:25 PM
The SA syn goals are a joke. A complete joke. 400k item for a bunch of 100m battles. Only the T10 finish and they don't even try they just naturally get them. No one tries for these goals. Why do you keep bringing them?

And how about the 4/4 goal that is also very pointless? We need some worthwhile goals for SA. How about elite streaks? That go past 9 battles.

There's so many cool things you can do to make SA, which is a great event, awesome! But you don't. You keep bringing them every other weekend and they get boring with the same worthless gold demanding goals.

But thanks for making prizes awesome again. 5 prizes and the prizes are awesome. Back to being my favorite event along with RB.

Dipstik
06-08-2015, 09:36 PM
Evan likes big numbers. Thanks for trying to keep inflation in check.

Evan1000
06-08-2015, 09:48 PM
Evan likes big numbers. Thanks for trying to keep inflation in check.

That's too far gone to even bother Dippy.. eventually even you'll have to embrace the new nature of the game sooner or later.

sister morphine
06-09-2015, 03:26 AM
The SA syn goals are a joke. A complete joke. 400k item for a bunch of 100m battles. Only the T10 finish and they don't even try they just naturally get them. No one tries for these goals. Why do you keep bringing them?

And how about the 4/4 goal that is also very pointless? We need some worthwhile goals for SA. How about elite streaks? That go past 9 battles.

There's so many cool things you can do to make SA, which is a great event, awesome! But you don't. You keep bringing them every other weekend and they get boring with the same worthless gold demanding goals.

But thanks for making prizes awesome again. 5 prizes and the prizes are awesome. Back to being my favorite event along with RB.
The 9/9 goals are only gold demanding if you insist on fighting in a high tier all the way through. We got about half ours pretty cheap. Some of the others get combined with players doing Indy run. Play smart and keep your gold dry-ish.

sister morphine
06-09-2015, 03:31 AM
That's too far gone to even bother Dippy.. eventually even you'll have to embrace the new nature of the game sooner or later.
The nature of the game hasn't changed; if anything it's gone backwards. In ye olde dayes stats mattered because the rivals list was limited to your own level and one above (except in the tank) so you could be top of your little tree. Now it's irrelevant day-by-day. The only place profile stats matter is in war, and then only if getting high rank is "that" important to you. Raw stats matter more with the two bosses.

Nighteg
06-09-2015, 03:42 AM
I haven't seen "awesome prizes" since the +1 upgrade was released for the 3 year anniversary. Gree can stick their attack/defense mods where the sun don't shine.

Jeronimo
06-09-2015, 03:45 AM

The funny thing is that SA prizes are quite the best prizes we can get from all events lol

Evan1000
06-09-2015, 05:36 AM
The 9/9 goals are only gold demanding if you insist on fighting in a high tier all the way through. We got about half ours pretty cheap. Some of the others get combined with players doing Indy run. Play smart and keep your gold dry-ish.

Those aren't gold demanding, those are easy.. the 15/15 syn goals are very gold demanding, and they have such a crappy prize.

Evan1000
06-09-2015, 05:38 AM
The funny thing is that SA prizes are quite the best prizes we can get from all events lol

Exactly. Best stat building event. My attack went up almost 1b from the SA prizes.

Dipstik
06-09-2015, 06:46 AM
I find that very hard to believe, evan.

Evan1000
06-09-2015, 06:57 AM
I find that very hard to believe, evan.

Shocking. Which part?

Dipstik
06-09-2015, 06:57 AM
That your stats jumped about 16% or so in one street assault.

Evan1000
06-09-2015, 07:08 AM
That your stats jumped about 16% or so in one street assault.

I went from 6.8 to 7.4b. Meh, close enough, but mafia mods are great.

Edit: Actually, my attack jumped up 13%, when I add up all the mods.

Dipstik
06-09-2015, 07:26 AM
So your bragging was only off by 40%, and your math is terrible. The 600M jump you describe is and 8% increase.

Evan1000
06-09-2015, 07:33 AM
So your bragging was only off by 40%, and your math is terrible. The 600M jump you describe is and 8% increase.

.. bragging?

And I have no idea how mafia mods work, but I got 13% mafia attack. I'm sorry I'm not good with GREE math.

Dipstik
06-09-2015, 07:39 AM
It's not gree math, it's 8th grade math. 600M is roughly 8% of 6.8B.

gunny22
06-09-2015, 12:51 PM
ingame :
when you go to a rival hood.
please remove yellow tag when a building has been robbed.
Not funny to rob and get only $1.
Especially now that there are buildings that require 2 or 3 stamina.

cynicalmofo
06-10-2015, 01:02 AM
Stats are obsolete and have been since the stupid rivals list change
IPH is obsolete and has been since gold buildings came along
Decorations are obsolete since you allowed people to turn them off
Collection timers are obsolete as the game rarely allows me to log in on time

Collect 10 is pointless - pure luck, regardless of gold spent.
Collect 25 is obsolete are the prizes are junk in comparison to the store items
Store items are obsolete
Scratchers are obsolete
Syndicate bonuses are obsolete thanks to all the hacked cash from over a year ago

Raid Boss is now pointless for any syndicates outside of the top 200
Epic Boss is now impossible for any account not created before the huge stat boosting box event

LTQ's always have been pointless unless your aim was to level up
Map jobs are obsolete
Support is still terrible - automated messages and ridiculous resolutions for people that whine enough

As I said in my last "support" ticket, there's a reason CoC is blossoming.

Jeronimo
06-10-2015, 01:51 AM
ingame :
when you go to a rival hood.
please remove yellow tag when a building has been robbed.
Not funny to rob and get only $1.
Especially now that there are buildings that require 2 or 3 stamina.

No, leave this. I'm getting visited by enough stalkers already...

Vile Lynn
06-10-2015, 09:31 AM
To Bolt: thanks for posting the winners lists!

Evan1000
06-10-2015, 01:41 PM
This EB is horrendous. I'm not going to finish, and at 10 hits per boss at level 114 with 7b stats I'm sure plenty aren't going to finish either, even with gold a ton of gold. It's also beyond boring just sitting on regen all day. Way to ruin EB

cooch
06-10-2015, 02:33 PM
Stats are obsolete and have been since the stupid rivals list change
IPH is obsolete and has been since gold buildings came along
Decorations are obsolete since you allowed people to turn them off
Collection timers are obsolete as the game rarely allows me to log in on time

Collect 10 is pointless - pure luck, regardless of gold spent.
Collect 25 is obsolete are the prizes are junk in comparison to the store items
Store items are obsolete
Scratchers are obsolete
Syndicate bonuses are obsolete thanks to all the hacked cash from over a year ago

Raid Boss is now pointless for any syndicates outside of the top 200
Epic Boss is now impossible for any account not created before the huge stat boosting box event

LTQ's always have been pointless unless your aim was to level up
Map jobs are obsolete
Support is still terrible - automated messages and ridiculous resolutions for people that whine enough

As I said in my last "support" ticket, there's a reason CoC is blossoming.

Tell us how you really feel. Lol

You are right. Game's gotten really stale and evidently squeezing gold out of stone now. Some of the issues you note can be ignored if game was vibrant.

Balls in your court gree. More players quitting than on boarding with new accounts. New players hard to come by.

MK Loves You
06-17-2015, 07:09 PM
Sometimes, when I'm alone, I wrap myself in a sleeping bag, cover myself in butter, and pretend I'm a slug.

Dipstik
06-17-2015, 08:13 PM
Pics plz. Thx.

Vile Lynn
06-18-2015, 07:10 AM
*checks calendar*