PDA

View Full Version : Modern War Feedback 6/02/2015

Bolt
06-02-2015, 01:55 PM
Hello Modern Warriors!

This thread is for you to post your valuable feedback on Modern War. Every other Tuesday we will sticky a new feedback thread so you can conveniently post your opinions on the game. This thread will not only give you an easily accessible place to share your thoughts with us, but it will also consolidate your feedback making it more efficient for Community staff to gather and report to the Development Team.

The intention of the thread is to collect the ongoing thoughts from our customers, it is not meant for discussion. To discuss a specific topic, please create a separate thread on the General forum.

When providing feedback, please keep it constructive, on-topic, non-inflammatory, and break it down into the following categories:

In-Game Events
Customer Support
Community Support
Game Stability & Issues

Please note that this thread is not a substitution for reporting bugs and issues to Customer Support.

Thank you,

The GREE Community Team

andy2
06-02-2015, 06:01 PM
stop playing bait and switch with the calendar. entire cycle showed wd as 3 days fri-mon. now just before event its 4 days thur-mon. amount of fraud and bait and switch in this game is unbelievable. no wonder you havent had more major law suits.

J-manKometh96
06-02-2015, 06:11 PM
Bait and switch of fake pixels? I don't think so.

The only thing you buy in this game is fake gold. Beyond that, no legal transactions are taking place.

Jg48
06-02-2015, 06:23 PM
Fix the broken events. DUH

groovy shags
06-02-2015, 08:27 PM
Since you guys like to lock or delete so many threads, this should be one of them! Hundreds of issues simply get ignored. So why isn't this useless, unproductive, off-topic thread locked or deleted? Any colorful text reply from a mod, cm, or dev is appreciated.

tigerlion
06-02-2015, 10:36 PM
Stop asking anything from the mods. They're using delaying tactics to hide the truth. This game is going under very soon and they know it. I suspect next cycle will be last. Don't you see that all Gree does lately is lenghtening events and repeating the same ones in same cycle? It's in auto-pilot mode until they pull the plug.

Brown Out
06-03-2015, 12:00 AM
Game is still running smooth for me and I'm still enjoying the events.

Had an issue where no posts were showing up on my comments wall, but a quick delete and reinstall fixed that problem.

Keep up the good work.

robmurphy
06-03-2015, 01:32 AM
Hello Modern Warriors!

This thread is for you to post your valuable feedback on Modern War. Every other Tuesday we will sticky a new feedback thread so you can conveniently post your opinions on the game. This thread will not only give you an easily accessible place to share your thoughts with us, but it will also consolidate your feedback making it more efficient for Community staff to gather and report to the Development Team.

The intention of the thread is to collect the ongoing thoughts from our customers, it is not meant for discussion. To discuss a specific topic, please create a separate thread on the General forum.

When providing feedback, please keep it constructive, on-topic, non-inflammatory, and break it down into the following categories:

In-Game Events
Customer Support
Community Support
Game Stability & Issues

Please note that this thread is not a substitution for reporting bugs and issues to Customer Support.

Thank you,

The GREE Community Team

Hi Bolt

It's great to have this thread, but it would be even better to provide some feedback on the genune issues reported. Perhaps in a matrix format. I.e.

Issue Date Issue Received Update
Add Commas March 2015 Programmers aware, expected fix July 2015

I don't think the community expect every issue/glitch to be solved as soon as it's raised, but I think everyone gets tired of raising the same issues over and over again. If we knew that issues have been received and acknowledged, and know the latest from Gree on them, everyone would be happier.

Even if the update confirms that the issue will not be fixed, at least we know

Just some more information would I'm sure please everyone

Ta

bam bam.
06-03-2015, 01:34 AM
Keep playing the game yourself mate.

Thanks for the NPC tidy up. I am still clicking the odd invisible guy but it is heaps better than it was.

war is a 3 day event, has always been. Please leave it alone.

Mods can help out with the atmosphere in the forums. You guys can have some fun with us. Allow us a joke, have a joke with us. This is gaming. Bring a party. Let's party. If we have fun we are happy to pay, this is the entertainment business. fun and function are what we want. Clean up the code and run it smooth. Fix before adding to the game.

takes me hours to buy walls for my faction, how long till we can just purchase Lv15 walls straight up with one click per wall?

Annihilator2
06-07-2015, 10:20 AM
The game is not playable. It crashes so often that I stop to complain. Service, managers and developers do not do anything. Game crashes when I tap open box button, when I tap health refill button, when I tap attack and power attack button, etc., etc.
Players' opinion is ignored. Simultaneous events are going. Epic boss vanished.
Communication is absent at all. More correct: communication is only in one direction; players complain without any answers/responses.

All four points are in so bad state... :(
Really game died

furey
06-08-2015, 01:08 PM
Hey Bolt. Will you be fixing the android display glitch anytime soon? No? Ok, thanks. It has been about 8 months.
No stress brother just come out and say no. I can live with that.

CC1
06-12-2015, 06:21 AM
I quit almost 2 months ago. Just going through open Safari windows. Looks like the same ol issues. So glad I quit. Take care all. You were a great player community.

ardiamonds
06-12-2015, 08:40 AM
cannot even play..neither device...keeps shutting down. had no problems until 7:45am today...now shut out and cannot even tell support.

redvenge99
06-13-2015, 04:20 PM
Android stats still showing incorrect

Cromagnon
06-15-2015, 08:58 AM
Would be nice to have an email auto sent to the faction leader the results of FLTQ, FL, BOSS & WD events of the faction members.

Pestkiller
06-15-2015, 07:23 PM
After Gree fixed the problems with latest update, now I cannot collect free gold. The videos play fine, just no gold

Agent Orange
06-19-2015, 06:26 AM
What a waste of time asking us for feedback Bolt, I'm sorry but since upper management is so incompetent no matter what we say doesn't seem to register.

If you what to save the game let alone gree as a whole the idiot or idiots who think they are 'visionaries' and those brown nosing whoever the head fool is should be fired although I believe it is too late.

Btw I worked for a company exactly like this, the CEO surrounded himself with yes men and brown nosers and refused to listen to sound reasoning. I suggested to my staff that they polish up their resumes because this was going down the toilet and left. A year later the company went bankrupt.

This game and most if not all of the other titles lack focus, just a bunch of crap cobbled together that works marginally or not at all instead of having a good overall strategy. At this point the thing is so disjointed and out of control I doubt a major makeover can save it along with the fact that many longtime players no longer trust you.

Playing for free is by far the best strategy since implosion seems imminent and therefore any financial investment would be foolish at this point.

J-manKometh96
06-19-2015, 06:32 AM
I don't think even Bolt is listening anymore AO. We are already 3 days past having the feedback thread updated. Its just one more paper cut. We will be nearing a thousand soon enough.