PDA

View Full Version : The best MW thread of all time...

DEWIN NUTTIN
06-02-2015, 08:41 AM
I thought I'd look for the best MW thread ever.
I found it.
It was created by my old friend, Agent Orange.
No one has ever done something so complete, so comprehensive, so useful.
This is the greatest MW thread, ever!!!

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?17459-Niteshooter-s-guide-to-Modern-War

GSF Wingman GRI
06-02-2015, 09:57 AM
Many people still have fun in playing this game. People in top factions, but also people in lower ranked factions and there are also people who begin playing.

I hope this forum can be what is was again. We used to have one trolll. A troll who used to say, what he spends is for entertainment. Now he says he dews nuttin, except for make this an unpleasant place with his flock of retirees.

Big John
06-02-2015, 10:54 AM
^^^^seems upset.

smbass77
06-02-2015, 11:33 AM
Many people still have fun in playing this game. People in top factions, but also people in lower ranked factions and there are also people who begin playing.

I hope this forum can be what is was again. We used to have one trolll. A troll who used to say, what he spends is for entertainment. Now he says he dews nuttin, except for make this an unpleasant place with his flock of retirees.

Amen!!! The DEW Nuttin crowd needs to be the Banned crowd on here. They add nothing constructive or educational to the forums. Do your jobs MODS!

Big John
06-02-2015, 11:51 AM
Is there a full moon tonight?

Jg48
06-02-2015, 11:58 AM
^^^^^^ that was last night

robmurphy
06-02-2015, 12:12 PM
Is there a full moon tonight?

No it's not.

But people are getting seriously bored with these futile Trolls.

They should crawl back under their bridges.

ju100
06-02-2015, 12:18 PM
Leave them be, they're one of the last funny things in this game. Them and the GM Rooms.

HellRaizer
06-02-2015, 12:39 PM
I dew enjoy reading the threads about nuttin. For all nuttin that they dew. They dew dew a little more that dewin nuttin.

But in all seriousness, they do highlight the issues and also the rare good aspects of the game, but in a light hearted way that brings a little fun to the forums..

Certainly better than some others that only write "hate gree" or "its broken" threads

crazeejay
06-02-2015, 01:04 PM
lol butthurt I sense much of! Lots of people just don't like facing the truth.

beartrap
06-02-2015, 01:24 PM
So much talk about butt pain. I doubt they have any and the direction you are leading this conversation is inappropriate.

Yo Salty
06-02-2015, 01:32 PM
Actually there is a full moon today. Look it up

Yo Salty
06-02-2015, 01:50 PM
I dew enjoy reading the threads about nuttin. For all nuttin that they dew. They dew dew a little more that dewin nuttin.

But in all seriousness, they do highlight the issues and also the rare good aspects of the game, but in a light hearted way that brings a little fun to the forums..

Certainly better than some others that only write "hate gree" or "its broken" threads
This guy gets it. We're happy you are enjoying this light hearted thread.

The Dutch Republic
06-02-2015, 02:29 PM

Spot on. Just freaking annoying is that guy with his dew nuttin. If even the mod approves his posts, it is time to say goodbye to this forum.

truthteller
06-02-2015, 03:08 PM
Spot on. Just freaking annoying is that guy with his dew nuttin. If even the mod approves his posts, it is time to say goodbye to this forum.

nah, nah, nah, nah
nah, nah, nah, nah
hey, heeeey, good bye

nah, nah, nah, nah
nah, nah, nah, nah
hey, heeeey, good bye

:cool:

legalious
06-02-2015, 03:18 PM
Come on guys, it's not that hard to refrain from naming and shaming other forum members.

Danger Mouse
06-02-2015, 04:23 PM
What gets me is that everyone who purports to not like certain posts or posters still take the time to read and even more time to respond. Too funny.

DEWIN NUTTIN
06-02-2015, 07:06 PM
What gets me is that everyone who purports to not like certain posts or posters still take the time to read and even more time to respond. Too funny.

It does illustrate something, doesn't it?

Speed ump
06-02-2015, 10:48 PM
Mouse and dew, I see you guys doing the same, so kind of the pot calling the kettle black I'd say. Yes the same dribble gets boring for some obviously. 99 percent of what these retirees post is negative, meant to display disdain for gree, spenders, anyone who's not of their same opinion.( look at any poster that comments in contrast to their options, their right behind it posting negatively about that poster, just look at this thread to see that) Even when it sounds like they are being positive, it's said in a sarcastic tone, and obviously not meant to truly be taken in a positive way. Wing is as entitled to his opinion as the rest, and it appears there's a growing sentiment along the same lines from several others here. I would be a much less frequent poster myself if I wasnt constantly putting forth some truth and logic to the untruths presented by their merry band of dew nuttins.

Danger Mouse
06-03-2015, 01:10 AM
Mouse and dew, I see you guys doing the same, so kind of the pot calling the kettle black I'd say. Yes the same dribble gets boring for some obviously. 99 percent of what these retirees post is negative, meant to display disdain for gree, spenders, anyone who's not of their same opinion.( look at any poster that comments in contrast to their options, their right behind it posting negatively about that poster, just look at this thread to see that) Even when it sounds like they are being positive, it's said in a sarcastic tone, and obviously not meant to truly be taken in a positive way. Wing is as entitled to his opinion as the rest, and it appears there's a growing sentiment along the same lines from several others here. I would be a much less frequent poster myself if I wasnt constantly putting forth some truth and logic to the untruths presented by their merry band of dew nuttins.

Phew, I'm exhausted just reading all that. you must have fingers of steel to be able to tap and type in such volumes ��

Ajk
06-03-2015, 01:28 AM
If it irritates you so much you know, there is an "ignore" feature to this forum. That goes for all of you. Personally I think that after so long having not used said feature that one may think that you actually do find their posts interesting. Just an observation. Carry on reading what you find annoying.

groovy shags
06-03-2015, 03:50 AM

Because spud lump is the only truthful and logical source of info? lmao

Roger that pot. This is kettle. I read you Lima Charlie! How copy? Over...

Helios Von Elisar
06-03-2015, 04:18 AM
The trolls remind me of a guy we once had in our guild. Decent person, participated in all events and scored good points. But he had run up over ten thousand in credit card bills buying gems and was blaming Gree for his stupidity. His posts in our chat group got so negative we had to boot him from the guild. Who knows, maybe he changed his alias and spends all his time posting here and dewing nothing constructive.

groovy shags
06-03-2015, 04:24 AM
The trolls remind me of a guy we once had in our guild. Decent person, participated in all events and scored good points. But he had run up over ten thousand in credit card bills buying gems and was blaming Gree for his stupidity. His posts in our chat group got so negative we had to boot him from the guild. Who knows, maybe he changed his alias and spends all his time posting here and dewing nothing constructive.

I guess he was pretty pissed when he realized how much money he wasted. Just a shame it took him that long to figure it out.

Big John
06-03-2015, 04:37 AM

This highlights the danger of playing this game, it's fine if you have disposable income to spend but many get caught in the trap of trying to keep up and find themselves in debt.

Helios Von Elisar
06-03-2015, 04:53 AM
This highlights the danger of playing this game, it's fine if you have disposable income to spend but many get caught in the trap of trying to keep up and find themselves in debt.

He probably should avoid Vegas and Home Shopping Network also. But the fact is, the person to blame for his bad decision was staring at him every time he looked in the mirror. Those cheering him on to spend and score points are more to blame than Gree. Gree made the offer but they weren't the ones stroking his ego.

The problem was that his constant rants were causing people to leave the guild. Some people don't like constant negative posts. That is true for the forum too, and something I wish the monitors of the forum understood.

J-manKometh96
06-03-2015, 05:13 AM
Those cheering him on to spend and score points are more to blame than Gree. Gree made the offer but they weren't the ones stroking his ego.

You mean you and the rest of your "friends" in the faction?

Yeah people, keep telling yourselves the only reason you still play is for your "friends".

Friends don't let friends drive drunk. Nor should they encourage them to spend (some would argue even play) on a GREE game.

Real friends anyway.

Agent Orange
06-03-2015, 05:32 AM
Wow....

Thanks DEW, that was a real blast from the past. Sure can see how my passion for the game has evaporated which is sad.

The other sad thing is those that condemmed your post without actually reading it....

Helios Von Elisar
06-03-2015, 05:34 AM
You mean you and the rest of your "friends" in the faction?

Yeah people, keep telling yourselves the only reason you still play is for your "friends".

Friends don't let friends drive drunk. Nor should they encourage them to spend (some would argue even play) on a GREE game.

Real friends anyway.

Not our faction. He was in one of the top 25. They booted him after he couldn't afford to post the stats they required to stay on top. Then he washed up on our shore. He was with us for about a year. He wasn't bad at first but he went downhill after about 9 months.

If you're in one of those factions you know the rules. Keep up or get out. I've been in those factions also, but I left once Requirements got to the point that you needed to buy a vault for every WD. I spend when I want to, not because I have to.

J-manKometh96
06-03-2015, 05:38 AM
I jumped to no conclusions. YOU stated he was in YOUR faction.

Ajk
06-03-2015, 05:41 AM
Truths, untruths, logic, I haven't seen proof either way there speedbump. You claim stuff, he claims stuff. Quite honestly I know that that in life, that if its to good to be true it more than likely isn't true. No proof has ever presented itself on these forums other than multiple times Sup has received preferential treatment as far as being given rewards which were not earned, multiple units in the inventory of players in sup that they shouldn't have. So where is your proof? You say you've never needed to show it yet you keep spouting off about always being the players that are clean, or not receiving "special" treatment on behalf of gree. I can draw my own conclusions on what has been shown or talked about. So, no, I see no truths or logic out of you, only unrepresented claims.

Big John
06-03-2015, 05:46 AM
Anyone who protests that much must have something to hide.

His only comeback is we all hate SUP and are jealous of their massive spending.

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
06-03-2015, 08:35 AM
I thought I'd look for the best MW thread ever.
I found it.
It was created by my old friend, Agent Orange.
No one has ever done something so complete, so comprehensive, so useful.
This is the greatest MW thread, ever!!!

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?17459-Niteshooter-s-guide-to-Modern-War

yes, thread by agent orange is helpful thanks agent

Speed ump
06-03-2015, 11:17 AM
There has not been any preferential treat,net, just you guys posting that tehre has been. Every award sup has relieved has been earned, yes, I agree, mr dew was a member of pun/ sup, and did have some things he should not have, and he was booted for this. His constant negativity in our chat, and defense of cheaters was what made us aware of what he was doing. We have caught others as they tried to join us, and I myself had three planes that did not belong, due to an error on GREE's part, that I did not realize until after it had occurred. It took me many months, and finally took people going on about it over and over here in the forums before I could get them removed. Guess that was my preferential treatment from gree at work. If anything we get the least preferential treatment. Most businesses would give their biggest customers some prefered level of customer service, yet we had players locked out for a month at a time like many others in the game did, towards the end of last year. We've had many instances where we did not recieve what we were supposed to, the difference is we don't come here crying about it, like you guys try to complain about our many benefits. Free gold, gree employees, extra gold bonuses, free units and prizes, higher levels of customer service ( if we have gree employees sure seems like we would always get what we wanted,many they would take care of anyone locked out right away. ) in fact your own so called facts contradict with other so called facts you post here. Basically you guys just make up things to throw out there, and see what sticks. Many of you have been some of the worst offenders doing the very things you attempt to accuse us of, part of the reason why you love us so much, as we were the tool that got your activities stopped. If we in some way have angered you for this, good.

Tinker
06-03-2015, 11:32 AM

"The best thread of all time" Wow what a positive start by DEW. It only took one reply (the first reply) to start the ball of negativity rolling. Just scroll down and count the trolls. Great job DEW. You seem to be a sh1t magnet but please keep posting. I always look forward to reading your posts if for no other reason than to read the hilarious responses. The SUP boys and SUP wanna be's don't even know how entertaining they can be.

To steal from a movie line: " I see idiots taking and they don't even know they are idiots."

Tinker
06-03-2015, 11:39 AM
CHOP blah blah blah.

Speed why isn't your name in a special colour like the other Gree employees and hanger on's? It really isn't fooling anybody anyway.

Speed ump
06-03-2015, 11:39 AM
I agree, the first post was a troll, and the rest of you continue to chime in. You trolls are prolific.

MAD NUGGETT
06-03-2015, 12:12 PM

But they are jealous. That's the thing. Lol. Anybody who plays this game actively for awards etc would naturally be jealous or envious of the top teams/prizes. Is just how things go. Also people get mad when they are called jelly when they actually are, in fact, jelly. Know what I'm sayin?

Big John
06-03-2015, 12:30 PM
I don't know what you are saying, guessing it's some sort of American insult.

Speed ump
06-03-2015, 12:36 PM
Tinker where's all this proof that I'm a gree employee, liek the rest of your buddies always clamor for. Show us a pay stub with my name, etc. most, including your buddy dew and others, know what I do for a living. I've posted it here many times. nugget, shhhhhhh. They don't like hearing the truth. I can hear some of them sobbing now, you hurt their poor feelings.

Big John
06-03-2015, 12:42 PM
I think you and your supporters live in a fantasy land, here's the news MW ain't real life.

DEWIN NUTTIN
06-03-2015, 01:06 PM
I think you and your supporters live in a fantasy land, here's the news MW ain't real life.

You're a very patient person, and you have achieved great things in this game.
Yes, the colonials can sometimes be difficult to understand. LOL
I'm not jealous of you, I simply admire you. No *o*o, can't say it, but you know it....

HellRaizer
06-03-2015, 01:25 PM
I agree with the OP, that thread shows how great the community was back in the day. I had completely forgotten that OA had written that guide... Here's hoping the game will to return to its former glory

Tinker
06-03-2015, 01:54 PM
Tinker where's all this proof that I'm a gree employee, liek the rest of your buddies always clamor for. Show us a pay stub with my name, etc. most, including your buddy dew and others, know what I do for a living. I've posted it here many times. nugget, shhhhhhh. They don't like hearing the truth. I can hear some of them sobbing now, you hurt their poor feelings.

Does Free gold for services rendered come with documentation? Hmmmm. Never considered that a possibility.
Does Gree issue Tax forms at the end of each year? They must I suppose.

Speed ump
06-03-2015, 02:07 PM
Well then, let's see your proof of your allegations. John, it's you guys who seem to be living this game. Never anything g positive to say, yet you guys are always here posting. And many claims g to be DEWin nuttin. Sure seems like a whole lot of SUMTIN and very little nuttin.

Big John
06-03-2015, 02:19 PM
I think you are jealous of us because we don't need to spend thousands a month to feel important.

Ajk
06-03-2015, 02:41 PM
Well then, let's see your proof of your allegations. John, it's you guys who seem to be living this game. Never anything g positive to say, yet you guys are always here posting. And many claims g to be DEWin nuttin. Sure seems like a whole lot of SUMTIN and very little nuttin.

Says the player with over 2700 posts. That's funny stuff.

WBS
06-03-2015, 04:02 PM

It is quite hilarious he thinks all are jealous of him and spenders. I believe in freedom to do what you like with your life. Maybe some are jealous, maybe he says that because it makes him feel like a bigger man who knows. I am in disbelief that some still spend big bucks on this game only because of what a poor product gree has turned this game into. Would anyone here buy a car that continually broke down on you? The answer would more likely be no, this is simply my logic and opinion.

When this game was fun the attitude of the forum was much better. Yeah we would hear of the occasional unit that top teams had but weren't supposed to but overall we could find good information of events. But I think the mood has changed because of the constant screw ups by gree that anger and frustrations took over players feelings about this game and have been reflected by posts in this forum. Gree could have listened to the many suggestions that have been posted on this forum but yet gree doesn't listen. They continue to come up with glitches events, they even more so push gold which chases players away and they stack event upon event. I used to love playing this game and couldn't wait to check in with my faction mates, now I am Barely hanging on wanting to play anymore. Thankfully I have learned to go gold free about a year ago. I guess we will see how long this ship floats.

truthteller
06-03-2015, 04:27 PM
But they are jealous. That's the thing. Lol. Anybody who plays this game actively for awards etc would naturally be jealous or envious of the top teams/prizes. Is just how things go. Also people get mad when they are called jelly when they actually are, in fact, jelly. Know what I'm sayin?

nope, I do not get it

I, like many are in low rank factions, and we get what we can, why would I be Jelly of top guys whom spend $$$ to get better pixels? in the end, we all will walk away empty handed.

what I see many "complain" here is why to they top guys still spend as much as they do on a broken game, to be honest I do not believe they really get any satisfaction from winning ALL events, it is rather monotonous and predictable, so where is the excitment, is not like #2 or #3 are pushing for top 1, or top 10 pushing for #3

like a prior post, why would you spend on a Lemon that keeps breaking down, you spend more time at the mechanic than actually enjoying the ride.

for example, if I were in a the top faction, to actually find some fun and entertainment with the game during WD, I would just play slow and keep my points within reach of top 10 factions, hell even drop to top 10, then start climbing.

then again, I guess they have their own ways to determine what is fun for them and who knows, perhaps what they do, the way the do it, still fun and entertainment for them

Danger Mouse
06-03-2015, 04:39 PM
I myself would equate it to sitting in a comfortable bar, not too flash, not too shabby, just right, watching a group of rather dapper someone's in the street outside having a competition for bragging rights to see who is best at burning $100 notes, one after the other.

Jealous of having the money to burn? Possibly.

Jealous of the obsessive compulsive disorder forcing them to burn it at such a prolific rate? Possibly not.

Amused at the lengths they will go to in order to explain away the sad condition that forces them to burn it all away for no return? What do you think.

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
06-03-2015, 04:45 PM
As DEW tell me, done you think them really spent anything. DEW hep me understood what real gone this game. DEW say done trust what you done know just trust you.

Danger Mouse
06-03-2015, 04:51 PM
As DEW tell me, done you think them really spent anything. DEW hep me understood what real gone this game. DEW say done trust what you done know just trust you.

You mean those notes are counterfeit?? Well, knock me over with a feather.

MAD NUGGETT
06-03-2015, 06:12 PM
nope, I do not get it

I, like many are in low rank factions, and we get what we can, why would I be Jelly of top guys whom spend $$$ to get better pixels? in the end, we all will walk away empty handed.

what I see many "complain" here is why to they top guys still spend as much as they do on a broken game, to be honest I do not believe they really get any satisfaction from winning ALL events, it is rather monotonous and predictable, so where is the excitment, is not like #2 or #3 are pushing for top 1, or top 10 pushing for #3

like a prior post, why would you spend on a Lemon that keeps breaking down, you spend more time at the mechanic than actually enjoying the ride.

for example, if I were in a the top faction, to actually find some fun and entertainment with the game during WD, I would just play slow and keep my points within reach of top 10 factions, hell even drop to top 10, then start climbing.

then again, I guess they have their own ways to determine what is fun for them and who knows, perhaps what they do, the way the do it, still fun and entertainment for them

The simple fact you take the time to read and post here demonstrates that at the very least, you care. My only point is that if you care enough about the game, create a user name, read entire thread, post and comment here. On some level you are envious or jealous. Is no other way around it. If you did not care, you would not be here.

MAD NUGGETT
06-03-2015, 06:14 PM
I myself would equate it to sitting in a comfortable bar, not too flash, not too shabby, just right, watching a group of rather dapper someone's in the street outside having a competition for bragging rights to see who is best at burning $100 notes, one after the other.

Jealous of having the money to burn? Possibly.

Jealous of the obsessive compulsive disorder forcing them to burn it at such a prolific rate? Possibly not.

Amused at the lengths they will go to in order to explain away the sad condition that forces them to burn it all away for no return? What do you think.

I think if you had the means, you would burn it all on gold. Just sayin...

Danger Mouse
06-03-2015, 06:20 PM
I think if you had the means, you would burn it all on gold. Just sayin...

I do. I did. Then I stopped. A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away.

Why?

Let's just say I got tired of standing in the yellow rain under Gree HQ and paying for the privilege of defending my spot under the shower.

Speed ump
06-03-2015, 08:59 PM
You guys seem to be using wording that neither I or others have used. Important for being first in a game? To who? Really? I know my wife could care less, along with my dogs, bird and fish. So who is supposed to be I pressed that matters? Untruth, why is it so often you guys want to tell us what we should think is fun. You do what you have fun doing, and let us do the same. The He problem is, you guys prefer to come here and lie, and speak ill of others. Why? What bothers you so much that you guys continue the shards for years. Why are you so obsessed with a game most of you claim to care nothing about. As nugget said, of this were indeed true, you wouldn't, you would just be gone, like the ones that truly no longer cared for the game, and have left. They havnt felt the need to try to piss on other peoples chosen form of entertainment as you guys have. Why am I here? Because I still have some fun in the game, and have a and always will defend against trolls, liars, and people trying their best to be negative and ruin everyone else's fun. You're the ones who bring this up, you're the ones who continue to start threads, and post the same ole , same ole. Trying to degrade people who do spend, never seen you guys do that to the ones who don't, so as nugget said, yes, you do care. You care very much that some peopel spend,can spend, do spend. They're the ones you speak about non stop. It's obvious, and it's sad. Strange as much as I have supposed to ahve down and been responsible for, yet I've never been banned. Many of you have. Guilty and convicted in the court of gree. Oh that's right, I'm a gree employee, or have gree in my back pocket, or I have hacked ( never did figure out why I would need to do that if I'm a gree employee) again goes back to what I said earlier, just throw out enough poo and see what sticks. Hew dew, care to share your proof you intimated about in another thread. Where the proof that you yourself keep asking for from us. According to your professed occupation, you should know the burden of proof lies with the accuser. It's ok, we know there is no proof, and that you will never respond directly to such things, as you have no answer for them. Well maybe you'll quote Barnum, or Shakespeare, or even chicken little again. And your buddies will attempt to portray that as some sort of response or proof of something other than the obvious.

Danger Mouse
06-03-2015, 09:20 PM
You guys seem to be using wording that neither I or others have used. Important for being first in a game? To who? Really? I know my wife could care less, along with my dogs, bird and fish. So who is supposed to be I pressed that matters? Untruth, why is it so often you guys want to tell us what we should think is fun. You do what you have fun doing, and let us do the same. The He problem is, you guys prefer to come here and lie, and speak ill of others. Why? What bothers you so much that you guys continue the shards for years. Why are you so obsessed with a game most of you claim to care nothing about. As nugget said, of this were indeed true, you wouldn't, you would just be gone, like the ones that truly no longer cared for the game, and have left. They havnt felt the need to try to piss on other peoples chosen form of entertainment as you guys have. Why am I here? Because I still have some fun in the game, and have a and always will defend against trolls, liars, and people trying their best to be negative and ruin everyone else's fun. You're the ones who bring this up, you're the ones who continue to start threads, and post the same ole , same ole. Trying to degrade people who do spend, never seen you guys do that to the ones who don't, so as nugget said, yes, you do care. You care very much that some peopel spend,can spend, do spend. They're the ones you speak about non stop. It's obvious, and it's sad. Strange as much as I have supposed to ahve down and been responsible for, yet I've never been banned. Many of you have. Guilty and convicted in the court of gree. Oh that's right, I'm a gree employee, or have gree in my back pocket, or I have hacked ( never did figure out why I would need to do that if I'm a gree employee) again goes back to what I said earlier, just throw out enough poo and see what sticks. Hew dew, care to share your proof you intimated about in another thread. Where the proof that you yourself keep asking for from us. According to your professed occupation, you should know the burden of proof lies with the accuser. It's ok, we know there is no proof, and that you will never respond directly to such things, as you have no answer for them. Well maybe you'll quote Barnum, or Shakespeare, or even chicken little again. And your buddies will attempt to portray that as some sort of response or proof of something other than the obvious.

Oh right. Sorry, my mistake. I should have realised that finishing first in all events doesn't matter one iota. Silly me. And finishing first by such excessive margins is in no way a sign of, well, excessive need to finish first. Thanks for correcting me, I feel such an idiot.

Ajk
06-03-2015, 09:22 PM
Too long to read. So sorry. But personally I don't think you spend a dime, that's my opinion. Proof? No. Gut feeling? Absolutely. Always trust your gut feeling. I believe Sup is a sham. Jealous? Haha! Keep dreaming.

WBS
06-04-2015, 04:59 AM
You guys seem to be using wording that neither I or others have used. Important for being first in a game? To who? Really? I know my wife could care less, along with my dogs, bird and fish. So who is supposed to be I pressed that matters? Untruth, why is it so often you guys want to tell us what we should think is fun. You do what you have fun doing, and let us do the same. The He problem is, you guys prefer to come here and lie, and speak ill of others. Why? What bothers you so much that you guys continue the shards for years. Why are you so obsessed with a game most of you claim to care nothing about. As nugget said, of this were indeed true, you wouldn't, you would just be gone, like the ones that truly no longer cared for the game, and have left. They havnt felt the need to try to piss on other peoples chosen form of entertainment as you guys have. Why am I here? Because I still have some fun in the game, and have a and always will defend against trolls, liars, and people trying their best to be negative and ruin everyone else's fun. You're the ones who bring this up, you're the ones who continue to start threads, and post the same ole , same ole. Trying to degrade people who do spend, never seen you guys do that to the ones who don't, so as nugget said, yes, you do care. You care very much that some peopel spend,can spend, do spend. They're the ones you speak about non stop. It's obvious, and it's sad. Strange as much as I have supposed to ahve down and been responsible for, yet I've never been banned. Many of you have. Guilty and convicted in the court of gree. Oh that's right, I'm a gree employee, or have gree in my back pocket, or I have hacked ( never did figure out why I would need to do that if I'm a gree employee) again goes back to what I said earlier, just throw out enough poo and see what sticks. Hew dew, care to share your proof you intimated about in another thread. Where the proof that you yourself keep asking for from us. According to your professed occupation, you should know the burden of proof lies with the accuser. It's ok, we know there is no proof, and that you will never respond directly to such things, as you have no answer for them. Well maybe you'll quote Barnum, or .Shakespeare, or even chicken little again. And your buddies will attempt to portray that as some sort of response or proof of something other than the obvious.

Your post is pretty vague. Most of the posts in this forum about spending is not directed at how much is spent but why it's spent on a broken product. There is a huge difference between that. Everyone is entitled to their right of opinion on the subject or any subject for that matter. You just do not read in between the lines very well and demonize those with a different view. Your relationship with Dew and him with you keep the discussions interesting on this forum, in the world of trolls you two trolls are funny to read. It is you and Dew doing the poo slinging, everyone else just sits back, comments and watches for your replies.

Why do you keep insisting a troll is a bad thing? In your mind I believe a troll is someone who doesn't post anything that helps within this game. I haven't seen much useful posts out of you Speed? To be honest their is not much left to discuss about the game besides it glitches and short comings.

Don't kid yourself Speed, you care about being number 1. Why else would a team jack up their points so much when it is not needed. That is fine if that's how you want to play, but don't side step the truth, own it.

Speed ump
06-04-2015, 05:36 AM
Wbs, I wouldn't be posting responses that the negative posts you and the rest make if you didn't make them, and no you are not correct about the posts about spending. You seem to read very selectively? Mouse never said I don't care about being first, did say I don't think I'm important because of it. We are not the ones who post such things, it's many of you here that do, just to be negative. The reasons you and others do so are obvious to anyone.

Speed ump
06-04-2015, 09:32 AM
As I said, no details or proof of the previous allegations, and no response at all, as I predicted.

Big John
06-04-2015, 09:52 AM
Stop trolling.

crazeejay
06-04-2015, 10:01 AM
He can't help it John. He's like a skipping record :)

Speed ump
06-04-2015, 10:12 AM
Yes John. And jay, please do stop your trolling. We know you have control issues, but try. Thank you in advance

crazeejay
06-04-2015, 12:25 PM
yeah I'm crazee like that eh. I just Dew what I Dew

Speed ump
06-04-2015, 12:44 PM
I dew see that

Danger Mouse
06-04-2015, 04:09 PM
This is like watching tennis ;-))

Speed ump
06-04-2015, 06:09 PM
Your serve mouse

HellRaizer
06-05-2015, 05:21 AM
I wanted to buy tickets for Wimbledon.. But at £700 for two, for day 2, court 2, I didn't think it was worth it..

Comically thou I used to buy 5-10 vaults without think about it.. Hmm..

WBS
06-05-2015, 05:32 AM
Wbs, I wouldn't be posting responses that the negative posts you and the rest make if you didn't make them, and no you are not correct about the posts about spending. You seem to read very selectively? Mouse never said I don't care about being first, did say I don't think I'm important because of it. We are not the ones who post such things, it's many of you here that do, just to be negative. The reasons you and others do so are obvious to anyone.

Yes I read selectively, I don't read every post or response in this forum, I select what I want to read and post on and base my responses on what I have selected to read. I may not be correct on every post on the forum about spending. The vast majority that I have read have nothing to do with jealousy like you want to believe. I'm sure some may be jealous. I haven't started one negative thread in this forum, I am simply a reader who comments just like yourself. You are clumping everyone in one group and leaving yourself in another. I have my opinions on spending I have shared the same thought about it every time I posted, if you read the post that you responded to this one about I never put anyone down for doing so. If you believe that I was then you aren't reading it or you have a pre-conceived idea of what you believe I'm writing about. You like responding just like I do that is the main reason you psost on here. I don't believe everything that is written and I have stated that more than once. If some cheat I hope they get caught, if SUPU stays one good for them, I would rather see gree do something to change this game for the better and not continuing to drive this game into the ground.

Please enlighten us what obvious reason I post on here? I don't care about the others, I am not affiliated with anyone on this forum.

DEWIN NUTTIN
06-05-2015, 07:24 AM
I wanted to buy tickets for Wimbledon.. But at £700 for two, for day 2, court 2, I didn't think it was worth it..

Comically thou I used to buy 5-10 vaults without think about it.. Hmm..

There's great wisdom in those two sentences. great wisdom.
Thanks for posting.
It might help someone.

Speaking of Wimbledon, it was far more fun for me just hanging around outside the stadium area, watching the people.
It was beautiful day in London, and much more enjoyable than being squeezed into the stodgy stadium seating area.

I rarely go to live sporting events these days.
You can see it all much better on television, in the comfort of your home or a hotel room.

I Will Merc You
06-06-2015, 01:27 PM
If the DEW crew is 'trolling', then I would like to say... "Troll on brothers".

I can't crack every code, or understand all of the vague(ness), but, I do understand the direction of their posts.

Those who point the 'Troll' finger simply do so because they have no viable argument against the DEW crew......just point and say "Troll"...lol

Preach on might preachers from the Mtn. of Dew.

Cannot Connect To Server
06-07-2015, 03:33 AM
i dont know what can be best MW thread of all time.... but any that advise ppl not to buy gold not to play gree and to try any other company has to be great threads and posts. certainly the best advice for sure in this bugged up corrupt fraudulent game that used to.be fun.