PDA

View Full Version : Lack of events.

Vegaman
06-02-2015, 05:54 AM
Does the sudden drop off of events in Modern War mean that GREE are listening or have they removed the progammers ?

Is there a more worrying agenda ?

sstuutss
06-02-2015, 06:06 AM
Well I know what happened to the last game.that had a drop off of events lol

DEWIN NUTTIN
06-02-2015, 06:08 AM
Does the sudden drop off of events in Modern War mean that GREE are listening or have they removed the progammers ?

Is there a more worrying agenda ?

Worry, why? If the inevitable occurs, many, many, tappas will be freed!!!!

KillerDriller
06-02-2015, 08:58 AM
Well I know what happened to the last game.that had a drop off of events lol

Happened twice to me with Gree games. Last time was Beyond the Dead. No goals and a couple weeks later, no game.
Well, to be honest, the game is still on the servers until June 22 but why bother playing a dead game.
They wont own up until the very end to keep the gold coming in.

Tee
06-02-2015, 09:07 AM
LTB, ILTQ and a crate/box event currently running just not doing it for ya eh?

plavine
06-02-2015, 11:38 AM
They are either preparing something new or shutting it : these one week events are probably easier to program , so they can do other stuff: I'm just relaxing ; when 9/10 normal takes almost 5 k energy , I sit

bam bam.
06-02-2015, 11:41 AM
No, it's fantastic. I like the time between, we have asked for a long time to rest between events to prevent burn out. That said I wouldnt of objected to an epic boss right now. I am for a lil forced detachment from devices.

truthteller
06-02-2015, 12:02 PM
To be positive, I want to believe the reason we are having 1 week long events (as mentioned by another post earlier)
is to allow the Devs some "free" time to work on fixes and revamps

Remembers, with BTD dead, some employees were reallocated to other teams and they are hopefully reorginizing responsabilities and brainstorming on how to get some fixs done

we also have to remember that EB is bound to return along with the Equipment as a new and "improved" event

long events are good, gives players time away from the game for those that wish not to participate in them

80% of players do not participate in Energy LTQs because they requierements for such events are tailored to make the top 25 factions spend some gold to finish them, thus impossible for ther rest

Ruthless Tyrant
06-02-2015, 01:42 PM
Fewer events is welcomed. Love long LTQs, good break. If I never see another FLTQ, that will be great too. A new type of event would be good at this point as well, the redundancy of the current lot of events is at best....meh.