PDA

View Full Version : Before you recycle units, take screenshots before and after

Rolinz
06-01-2015, 09:49 PM
Anyone else getting shorted on valor points or cash when recycling units no longer included in your attack or defense?

I started noticing a discrepancy in GREE's MATH, so I decided to start taking screenshots before and after recycling my units.

I recently recycled about some hundreds of different units and it showed I would get about a little over 7 million valor points. Once I finished recycling, I was shorted about around 5.8 million valor points.

Is this another problem with the developers that can't seem to get the math right?

I restarted MW to see if it is a display problem, and it is not. When I go back into the game, my Valor Points are still missing.

I submitted a ticket along with my screen shots and eagerly waiting for a response or explanation or solution.

So far, I have only noticed this in regards to Valor Points. The cash seems to add up okay.

Hopefully, it will not take them weeks to resolve.

Pidgeot
06-01-2015, 11:27 PM
I just got in the habit of screenshoting everything.

sstuutss
06-02-2015, 05:41 AM
They have always short changed me. they never cared, I no longer care. Plenty else not working right, like the collect all button, shame I'm no lomger allowed to quote our wonderful mod that is sure it is working as they intended.

Never fear, nothing will be done this time either

Jg48
06-02-2015, 05:43 AM
That's the gree way don't you know.

sstuutss
06-04-2015, 01:26 PM
See, a big fat 0

TRU Laldogg
06-05-2015, 04:06 PM
I too get short changed on valor when recycling, sent in lots of tickets and screenshots but gree reassure me that it is working correctly to which i sent a very sarcastic reply about their maths skills

Modern War Forum GF
06-05-2015, 04:58 PM
I too get short changed on valor when recycling, sent in lots of tickets and screenshots but gree reassure me that it is working correctly to which i sent a very sarcastic reply about their maths skills

Sounds like THE good old ignore iT Will go away tactic :(

Not that valor does anything much these days, but iTS not About that I reckon.

WBS
06-05-2015, 05:14 PM
That's the gree way don't you know.

"And gree still sucks"

Rolinz
06-06-2015, 11:16 AM
I love the CS response to restart my MW. Like I have not done that in the last 4 days I waited for their response.

And then I get their CS survey faster than they respond to my request.

By the way, still not fixed.

Must be very complicated GREE MATH when they do not use commas.