PDA

View Full Version : When will the next gem sale be?

Gabzor89
06-01-2015, 05:20 PM
A guild member asked me that question, and unfortunately as I'm a free player, I can't answer, and I haven't been tracking sale dates unlike many other things.

Many things in knd follow a pattern/schedule, such as events and chests.

Was wondering if anyone has info on a pattern for gem sales, or at least the dates of the last few sales?

Thanks!

Rynon
06-01-2015, 05:24 PM
I was wondering that too. For awhile it felt like they had a 30% sale every weekend.

Ant venom
06-01-2015, 05:45 PM
Well it is really unpredictable and there really is no one to ask on this Forum, if you ask Relic what she can only do is ask in a GREE meeting about these things and hopefully she will get answers to inform us with.

watermelon
06-02-2015, 12:20 AM
A guild member asked me that question, and unfortunately as I'm a free player, I can't answer, and I haven't been tracking sale dates unlike many other things.

Many things in knd follow a pattern/schedule, such as events and chests.

Was wondering if anyone has info on a pattern for gem sales, or at least the dates of the last few sales?

Thanks!

Join an alliance. They usually have the structure and organization to predict the next sale.

There are no grantees in sale events. There used to be times when there were hardly ever any sales - the most you would get is a 20% off. Now we have 30-60% (50% for you android folks) sales happening very frequently

Kent Chai
06-02-2015, 01:58 AM
Join an alliance. They usually have the structure and organization to predict the next sale.

There are no grantees in sale events. There used to be times when there were hardly ever any sales - the most you would get is a 20% off. Now we have 30-60% (50% for you android folks) sales happening very frequently
1. For the week with Blitz War. Holiday(Limited Pack) sales will be "ON" after the Blitz War.
2. For the week w/o Blitz War. Holiday (Limited Pack) sales will be "On" on Wednesday (Same timing as Blitz War)

Kangaroeland
06-02-2015, 02:28 AM
Quick tip gree. Change the sale to be on during blitz so we can all do 75k and give you money while stocking up for war after a hard raid :)

MisterT
06-02-2015, 07:49 AM
Quick tip gree. Change the sale to be on during blitz so we can all do 75k and give you money while stocking up for war after a hard raid :)

Nah, that would be to easy.

gardibolt
06-03-2015, 01:28 PM
It's not that hard to plan a week ahead.

Ant venom
06-03-2015, 07:21 PM
Yep, agreed gardibolt.

SBBL Indigo
06-04-2015, 04:25 AM
Yep, agreed gardibolt.

If you buy too many in advance the nasty chest jumps in and steals them all :(

Recent pattern has been Wednesday holiday pack, originally 8am GMT for 24 hours.

With a 30% on weekends.

They do mix it up though - last week it started at 8pm GMT and no weekend sale (presumably because they were hoping to entice people to pay full price for the new chest).

One thing is for sure, I would rather sit out than pay £80 for 800 gems.

Lord P
06-04-2015, 06:25 AM
Yes it is. Have you seen the T25/T50 prizes for wars and raids the last month?