PDA

View Full Version : Raid question

Rynon
06-01-2015, 02:56 PM
So my guild has been have some inner conflicts when it comes to raids lately. I'm here to see if I can get some answers to help us along. My main question being is there a certain lvl that is best to attack? :confused: Most of our memebrs are 100+ maybe 10 or so in their upper 80s.

Adisty
06-01-2015, 04:15 PM
I attack a level 3 for the first one, to see how much damage I can do. If it above 70k, I stick with 3s until the last 3 hours of the raid, then switch to level 2s. Some of my guild mates help with the 3s, but mostly stick with the 2s.

Hope that helps. We're level 70+

Ant venom
06-01-2015, 04:18 PM
I attack a level 3 for the first one, to see how much damage I can do. If it above 70k, I stick with 3s until the last 3 hours of the raid, then switch to level 2s. Some of my guild mates help with the 3s, but mostly stick with the 2s.

Hope that helps. We're level 70+
Yep, that is what I would do too.

Rynon
06-01-2015, 04:24 PM
Sounds good. May I ask where you normally place guild wise in the raid?

Ant venom
06-01-2015, 04:30 PM
t500, how about you? But my guild isn't full, it is only 20/40 members or 50% full.

Rynon
06-01-2015, 04:54 PM
The new practice for us is to fill the raid boss selection with all 6s so no one can attack anything else. we hit 246 in the last raid.

Gabzor89
06-01-2015, 05:26 PM
@rynon, that's an interesting idea. my guild had some problem with players who didn't contribute to the higher level bosses, and we hit 256 last raid (probably get edged out in the last few hours by your guild :P)

Generally, after lvl 2 bosses, higher level bosses give much better guild score, but players have to sacrifice some individual score.
From my calculations, lvl 4s throughout would secure t250, though this depends on the composition of your guild members. Mine has lvl 70-100 members, but a significant number don't have maxed gear yet.

i believe a team of lvl 100 players with maxed gear should be able to do lvl 5 bosses, while happy gemmers can do lvl 6 :)
my guild is f2p, so thats not for us, but its a good idea to fill up the other slots with that!

Ant venom
06-01-2015, 05:46 PM
@rynon, that's an interesting idea. my guild had some problem with players who didn't contribute to the higher level bosses, and we hit 256 last raid (probably get edged out in the last few hours by your guild :P)

Generally, after lvl 2 bosses, higher level bosses give much better guild score, but players have to sacrifice some individual score.
From my calculations, lvl 4s throughout would secure t250, though this depends on the composition of your guild members. Mine has lvl 70-100 members, but a significant number don't have maxed gear yet.

i believe a team of lvl 100 players with maxed gear should be able to do lvl 5 bosses, while happy gemmers can do lvl 6 :)

my guild is f2p, so thats not for us, but its a good idea to fill up the other slots with that!
Yup agreed, you are 100% correct about this.

Kangaroeland
06-02-2015, 02:26 AM
Lvl 6 for guild
lvl 3 for personal
lvl 4 as a kind of inbetween but imo you should either go full 6 or 3. 2s will rank your guild in the 1000s and 4/5 are just a worse tradeoff i believe

Adisty
06-02-2015, 05:21 AM
We've ranked between 749-501 on every raid, but we've not had more than 15 active players at any one time. I don't have a strong enough armor set-up to take on level 4+, as I'm f2p.

Anarchos
06-02-2015, 06:39 AM
Because I average 50K damage per point against level 6 bosses, I focus most of my attacks on them, yet my guild members are allowed to build their own personal points up for the tiered rewards. We average out to be ranked somewhere Between Either ribbon D or C normally.

I don't know how others do it. Once I tried to push our guild into Ribbon B, and personally totaled over 25 million points...(not counting bonus points for my guild). That took a lot of time and gems and we still fell short of B.

Posting/editing to make sense on my iPad is kind of rough... Please forgive random caps etc.

Kangaroeland
06-02-2015, 07:21 AM
We go t50 every raid and with recent reward change its just impossible to do anything but 6s if you want it to be an easy smooth and fair ride.

VirusknightX
06-02-2015, 07:38 AM
My guild is all free to play, we only attack lvl 6s until the last day. On the last day we drop to lvl 2s and 3s to build individual scores. This method usually places us around rank 190 on iOS. My guild comp is mixed, quite a few high levels but I also allow low levels to join and build themselves up.