PDA

View Full Version : Gree, Can we have some more expansions please?

The Billionaire
06-01-2015, 02:27 PM
Gree,

You've been flooding us with new buildings lately which is absolutely great for the economy side of the game but for those customers who have been playing for years we're running out of space to put any more buildings.

Nobody wants to sell a building that they have levelled all the way up to 10 but that's becoming the case with some of us.

Also we're not able to sell decorations for some reason so i can't make space that way either.

Please release plenty of expansions asap

Thanks

Bolt
06-01-2015, 02:54 PM
Gree,

You've been flooding us with new buildings lately which is absolutely great for the economy side of the game but for those customers who have been playing for years we're running out of space to put any more buildings.

Nobody wants to sell a building that they have levelled all the way up to 10 but that's becoming the case with some of us.

Also we're not able to sell decorations for some reason so i can't make space that way either.

Please release plenty of expansions asap

Thanks

Thank you for posting, I'll make sure to pass this feedback along. The bug with decorations is being fixed, they will sell correctly again in an upcoming update.

The Billionaire
06-01-2015, 03:52 PM
Thanks Bolt, That'll allow me to create a bit of space but i look forward to further expansions

spiderman
06-01-2015, 07:17 PM
Thanks Bolt, That'll allow me to create a bit of space but i look forward to further expansions

Ditto mate. Also, Bolt with that update, will that include any new decorations? Really need something to spend all this CC money on with lots of players in the 300 million - 700 million IPH. Happy gaming mate.

Dipstik
06-01-2015, 07:18 PM
Some really useful consumable weapons would be a good way to suck some cash out of the economy.

spiderman
06-01-2015, 09:00 PM
Some really useful consumable weapons would be a good way to suck some cash out of the economy.

Indeed mate, I remember those from back in the early days of CC. People would attack, just to use them up. Got a lot useful links for robbing that way. I for one say bring them back(consumable weapons). Happy gaming mate.

Jeronimo
06-02-2015, 03:23 AM
Indeed mate, I remember those from back in the early days of CC. People would attack, just to use them up. Got a lot useful links for robbing that way. I for one say bring them back(consumable weapons). Happy gaming mate.

Were you born in mateland? If so, go back there and never come back. Please.

1Shot
06-02-2015, 06:01 AM
Ditto mate. Also, Bolt with that update, will that include any new decorations? Really need something to spend all this CC money on with lots of players in the 300 million - 700 million IPH. Happy gaming mate.

You could let me rob you.

Dipstik
06-02-2015, 07:25 AM
Were you born in mateland? If so, go back there and never come back. Please.

He's there right now, mate. It's the Internet, mate.

Oasis
06-02-2015, 08:28 AM

No, No, NO! Please No.. I hated those things

Dipstik
06-02-2015, 09:30 AM
There is so much more they could do with them... consumable mods perhaps? Would you pay $50B for a consumable weapon with a 1% IP mod maybe? They need some sort of cash sink in this game... syn bonuses will only do so much since they're a one-time purchase.

Vile Lynn
06-02-2015, 09:53 AM
I miss TP & Snowballs & Footballs. Those were fun!

Yes, more hood space, please.

Nighteg
06-02-2015, 10:56 AM
New store items and stronger consumables would be great.

Ninja☆Smoke
06-02-2015, 04:05 PM
I loved the pigskin football bombs drops during PvP Tournaments.

fan139
06-02-2015, 05:35 PM
There is so much more they could do with them... consumable mods perhaps? Would you pay $50B for a consumable weapon with a 1% IP mod maybe? They need some sort of cash sink in this game... syn bonuses will only do so much since they're a one-time purchase.

I like this idea, also benifits the longer term players for once