PDA

View Full Version : Okay, so here we all are.

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-31-2015, 03:58 PM
By now, everyone should have arrived at the conclusion that very little, if anything, will change in this game.
By that, I mean the lead sled dog will continue to be the lead sled dog.
As lead sled dog, he gets to see a beautiful view of nature.
The rest of us, well, we're always gonna be looking up another sled dog's elimination chute.

We also know that the game will stagger along fraught with flaws, glitches, and broken bits.
Sometimes a reward will drop, sometimes it won't.
Gree seems overwhelmed and unable to sort it all out.
Tappers are frustrated, angered, and disturbed most of the time.

So, why not just award everyone with the same thing?
It no longer matters, because nothing will ever change.
As an additional incentive for the trusting ones among us, if you place higher, or beat your opponent; you get a double portion for your extra effort.
Assuming that is, THE GREE will able to distinguish your achievement and serve you a double portion of trinkets!
That's it, no more whining, no more crying, no more blaming; everyone should be happy.

Big John
05-31-2015, 05:48 PM
The game is going round in ever decreasing circles so guess where we will end up?

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-31-2015, 06:35 PM
The game is going round in ever decreasing circles so guess where we will end up?

We're there already, brother. LOL

Tee
06-01-2015, 03:26 AM
Without a strong equilibrium some will end up dizzy from the spin.

Triple portion of trinkets here Gree. I'm not finished playing yet. Thanks!

rutty
06-01-2015, 06:12 AM
This cycle seems phoned in - extended, boring LTQs and no improvements. Same old, same old. If nothing changes by the end of the next cycle I am done. Even with the good folks in our faction the game is starting to stink the place up

Big John
06-01-2015, 10:05 AM
The game needs a shot in the arm, trouble is they will likely screw up if they try anything new.

tigerlion
06-02-2015, 09:39 PM
This cycle seems phoned in - extended, boring LTQs and no improvements. Same old, same old. If nothing changes by the end of the next cycle I am done. Even with the good folks in our faction the game is starting to stink the place up

This game is almost done. This cycle, including 2 events coming up soon; 3 cases events, 2 boring 7 days ILTQs, a FLTQ, 2FLs and a RB. Beside FL and RB, very boring events. They put 2 FLs because it's only one of few remaining events were some players still spend gold. And another 4 days WD to end the cycle. Oh great!

good gawd noooo
06-02-2015, 09:51 PM
This game is almost done. This cycle, including 2 events coming up soon; 3 cases events, 2 boring 7 days ILTQs, a FLTQ, 2FLs and a RB. Beside FL and RB, very boring events. They put 2 FLs because it's only one of few remaining events were some players still spend gold. And another 4 days WD to end the cycle. Oh great!

who ya kidding the two fls with an rb in between talk about overkill on fl. I can handle 2 in a cycle but give us a week or so between them. and they made them so you need gold just to get middle reward on indi.. they just pushing the few players left away

DEWIN NUTTIN
06-02-2015, 10:10 PM
Well, I prefer to spend my four or five cents on bubble gum, no trinkets for me. If you like trinkets and Gree cyber-gold, go for it. I'll just put this penny in this Chiclets dispensing machine, oh goody, I got two yellow ones. I love the yellow and pink ones.

tigerlion
06-02-2015, 10:20 PM
who ya kidding the two fls with an rb in between talk about overkill on fl. I can handle 2 in a cycle but give us a week or so between them. and they made them so you need gold just to get middle reward on indi.. they just pushing the few players left away

Agree with you. But they're so desperate for money, that's why the 2 FL. Like I said, nothing will save this game now. They're on maximum cash grabbing mode until they kill it.