PDA

View Full Version : Server will not sync. How should we react? Calling on Bolt

Plutorules
05-31-2015, 08:05 AM
Hello Bolt or Relic

We have a ticket pending now since last FL where we were cheated. Can you please help us. Your server did not sync with our games. Overload or what ever.

Can you please tell us how to react when your game doesn't work as intended.

ticket #2444060 is our case please give it a look. We did our goals as we should and therefor ended on 14/15 complete. Had to do 12/15 twice. We do what we have to and do not get our prize. Plus more I have to spend so much time on writing with CS - I will reserve my judgment on the quality since it would be in violation with forum policies.

I would suggest a bonus to players when they have to do Grees work. I.e. I have to write back and fourth with CS and being yanked around. I should get some compensation for my time. I know I could just quit the game but no I like working with my faction so I stay. But give us fair grounds to work on. I know errors happen but give us want we deserve.

Hope you can help

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-31-2015, 09:22 AM
I suggest you already KNOW what to DEW to solve your problem.
I certainly DEW understand your reticence to DEW so.
I DEW wish you well.

Bolt
05-31-2015, 02:39 PM
Hello Bolt or Relic

We have a ticket pending now since last FL where we were cheated. Can you please help us. Your server did not sync with our games. Overload or what ever.

Can you please tell us how to react when your game doesn't work as intended.

ticket #2444060 is our case please give it a look. We did our goals as we should and therefor ended on 14/15 complete. Had to do 12/15 twice. We do what we have to and do not get our prize. Plus more I have to spend so much time on writing with CS - I will reserve my judgment on the quality since it would be in violation with forum policies.

I would suggest a bonus to players when they have to do Grees work. I.e. I have to write back and fourth with CS and being yanked around. I should get some compensation for my time. I know I could just quit the game but no I like working with my faction so I stay. But give us fair grounds to work on. I know errors happen but give us want we deserve.

Hope you can help

I've forwarded your ticket to an agent that will help ensure you get helped. Thank you for your patience.

Pidgeot
05-31-2015, 02:43 PM
We just missed a goal by 500k because of pending deploys not syncing.

Jg48
05-31-2015, 03:53 PM
Everything on gree's end working as intended. Thy are trying to get everyone to quit the game before they pull the plug.

groovy shags
06-01-2015, 08:46 AM
Still trying to achieve goals? GREE appreciates your continued business and patience! It's only been about 5 front lines in a row and you guys are still moaning? Just go run into your garage door several times. See if the result changes!b

good gawd noooo
06-02-2015, 02:42 PM
wow bolt helped these guys but ignored my request for help two or more weeks ago.. I see how gree works and yes it was posted in forum as well as had tickets sent in

beartrap
06-02-2015, 02:46 PM
wow bolt helped these guys but ignored my request for help two or more weeks ago.. I see how gree works and yes it was posted in forum as well as had tickets sent in

They did tell you to PM the ticket number. Guess you didn't and don't want any assistance.

good gawd noooo
06-02-2015, 02:55 PM
They did tell you to PM the ticket number. Guess you didn't and don't want any assistance.

actually reread the ticket number showed n the post

beartrap
06-02-2015, 03:12 PM
actually reread the ticket number showed n the post

They don't read every post and all you have to do is follow their suggestion and sent it in a PM and not a forum post. Simple enough.

good gawd noooo
06-02-2015, 03:28 PM
lol pm a mod/dev that have their pms off 90% of time.. makes perfect sense and it IS THEIR job to read all post. how long you been around?? if you been here long you should KNOW that pms are usually off for them and how little anyone cares about their customers.

legalious
06-02-2015, 03:32 PM
lol pm a mod/dev that have their pms off 90% of time.. makes perfect sense and it IS THEIR job to read all post. how long you been around?? if you been here long you should KNOW that pms are usually off for them and how little anyone cares about their customers.

You are clearly mistaken. The best assistance you could ask for with ticket issues, comes from the Community Managers (Relic, Bolt, Clementine). There has only been 1 instance that a Community Manager turned off their PM's (due to vacation). They are willing to help, all you have to do is let them know and give them a chance.

good gawd noooo
06-02-2015, 05:12 PM
I try to be honest about my interactions with gree support. shortly after I posted here on this thread I did get an email stating my entire team would get the reward that the failure to clear the goals would of given. I want to thank them for that. I have yet to actually see it in inventory but they also posted in game chat to entire faction it was being awarded.. so sometimes it DOES work.. just waiting on unit to actually show

can someone please show what the final unit was for 15/15 for the bothnian fl

wilderman
06-02-2015, 05:54 PM
Hope Gree drops those units into your inventory soon, good gawd noooo.

good gawd noooo
06-02-2015, 06:12 PM
ty found out what exactly we are looking for but so far no one has received them.. but I do appreciate the encouragement

good gawd noooo
06-03-2015, 01:44 AM
8 hours later and no one on my team has actually received unit.. Bolt can you look into this.. btw I have emailed them back multiple times explaining no unit for anyone in faction but have yet to get reply.. yes I know could take a lil time but considering this is from 2 fls ago it has already taken quite a while

good gawd noooo
06-03-2015, 11:46 AM
final statement .. they finally replyed to email said was error in dispersing units corrected this and gave team 1 gunner for inconvience... so deal is don't tyvm

Bolt
06-03-2015, 12:51 PM
final statement .. they finally replyed to email said was error in dispersing units corrected this and gave team 1 gunner for inconvience... so deal is don't tyvm

Sorry it took so long, I forwarded your ticket to someone who knew this issue well and was able to help promptly.

Flexter
06-03-2015, 01:24 PM
how is it possible that we do perfect war and win 5 nods 4 time from 7/9 and it's not register and the goal ain't moving up can a moderater explain that because CS ain't replying anymore ooh it happens 2 event back 2 back and I have send 2 ticket for that
Ticket nr (2464957) and (2444981) that are The ticket thanks

J-manKometh96
06-03-2015, 03:24 PM
Sorry it took so long, I forwarded your ticket to someone who knew this issue well and was able to help promptly.

Seems it didn't work out too well for GGN though.

good gawd noooo
06-03-2015, 03:32 PM
Seems it didn't work out too well for GGN though.

actually it did sorta.. took a lil longer then it should of but my entire faction received unit we should of received during event... and as a small token for the time it took they gave us 1 gunner for next fl.. not a huge compensation but they did finally correct the results for my team

Modern War Forum GF
06-03-2015, 03:41 PM
actually it did sorta.. took a lil longer then it should of but my entire faction received unit we should of received during event... and as a small token for the time it took they gave us 1 gunner for next fl.. not a huge compensation but they did finally correct the results for my team

You got 1 gunner extra ... Some other factions got 50 health packs for each member. Flexter knows who :)

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
06-03-2015, 04:10 PM
You got 1 gunner extra ... Some other factions got 50 health packs for each member. Flexter knows who :)

Mebbee that be how them score them hi up points. Not for sure but mebee

good gawd noooo
06-03-2015, 04:28 PM
Mebbee that be how them score them hi up points. Not for sure but mebee

of course I would of appreciated such a gesture(who wouldn't) but considering past experiences with the ticket systems this has been one of the best outcomes to date for me personally. and honestly I had given up on sending tickets but this affected whole team and had for 5 fl's but only that one did it actually affect outcome in past we simply had time to redo the goal... the event in question we were short on time and the failure to count mattered a great deal.. all in all I am satisfied this time.. but bolt free free to credit my team 50 regens if your feeling generous I am sure my team wont mind trading in the one gunner for the packs

Greasy
06-03-2015, 04:41 PM
Here's how to force a server-side refresh.
1. Do your deploy however much you want
2. Open rival list and refresh
3. Back to FL all pending will be deployed!

I'm honestly surprise many of you don't know this trick. Try it next time. No more waiting for deploys.

Danger Mouse
06-03-2015, 05:15 PM
U
3. Back to FL all pending will be gone !

I'm honestly surprise many of you don't know this trick. Try it next time. No more waiting for deploys.

The obvious question being, did the deploys count, or were they just gone?

Greasy
06-03-2015, 06:03 PM
rephrased. After refresh all pending will be deployed.

J-manKometh96
06-03-2015, 06:04 PM
My apologies GGN. I thought you were saying that their previous reply saying the unit was coming was a mistake, and for that screw up they gave you a single Gunner. Yes indeed, it did work out for you.

good gawd noooo
06-03-2015, 06:26 PM
My apologies GGN. I thought you were saying that their previous reply saying the unit was coming was a mistake, and for that screw up they gave you a single Gunner. Yes indeed, it did work out for you.
lol if that happened I would seriously have an issue.. lol

Plutorules
06-04-2015, 04:23 AM

This is a know solution to deploy issues not server issues. Game gives back a recorded result. There's no way to force the server to register the score.

Thanks to Bolt if your action made our issue being handled. But thanks either way

Modern War Forum GF
06-04-2015, 05:11 AM

Many use this method to start server sync right away, however... THE server sync itself takes anywhere between 10-90seconds.

thus resulting in watching THE spinning wheel turn and turn till THE sync is complete

Flexter
06-05-2015, 05:23 AM
Legalious even if we Send a Pm like you told in Here⚠️ still no reply from a moderator after 4 days now!!!
lolo
IT Seams we need 2 accept and move on 😔 ⚠️

Rolinz
06-06-2015, 11:28 AM
GREE Developers know this problem exist and they still have not fixed it?

There seems to be less players so there should be less demands/loads on their Servers?

Or unless a "bad code" was introduced and they don't know where it is and are still looking for a needle in a hay stack so large and convoluted that they themselves created with all of these changes this past year?

Or they are cutting cost on their Server overhead by cutting down on resources?

Or they downgraded their Internet connection to AT&T DSL?

Or it is an ostrich with its head buried in the sand?

Who knows with GREE!