PDA

View Full Version : Looking Back

Jhoemel
05-31-2015, 01:49 AM
Hey any forum members who knows me still play modern war?

I wanna know if i still know anyone here :D

Oh oh Gree
05-31-2015, 11:20 AM
No you don't.

Agent Orange
05-31-2015, 12:51 PM
Hey stranger. Just a handful left.

iamnasty
05-31-2015, 04:50 PM
Hey any forum members who knows me still play modern war?

I wanna know if i still know anyone here :D

Oopss, it's you ☠.........moo™������

Procyon
06-02-2015, 09:13 AM
Hey Jhoemel. Still play but rarely check the forum any longer. Still a few folks playing from way back when.

Vile Lynn
06-02-2015, 09:25 AM
Hiya Jhoemel! ;)
LTNS!

Yes, I still play MW with some KA friends after retiring from HTC.

What have you been up to?

truthteller
06-02-2015, 09:34 AM
Always good to see you Jhoemel !!!!!!!!!!

hope all is going great for you, FK was never the same after you left

Vile Lynn
06-02-2015, 09:46 AM
FK was never the same after you left

That's the truth!

mickymacirl
06-03-2015, 04:43 AM
Ah welcome back Jhoemel, you haven't miss much since you were away! Same crap, just a different day!

Speed ump
06-03-2015, 12:45 PM
Hey Jh, yes there's still some of us old timers hanging around. Like Mickey said, same story, diff day. Let hacking, more glitches. Sup still wins. Birds are still second, and the forum is still filled with trolls. Seems just like the old days,lol.

Led
06-03-2015, 01:02 PM
I'm happily retired but it's always nice to stop by and see some old names and friends :D

TylerRocksWisconsin
06-03-2015, 07:20 PM
I definitely don't play much anymore, but I'm happy to have meet some great people I keep in touch with.

Jhoemel
06-03-2015, 11:59 PM
Agent orange- Hey bro good to see some guys are still playing.

Procyon- hey bro good to hear your still playing. Its my first time visiting the forum in a long while.

Vile lynn- long time no see too. Happy to hear from u. Im retired from mw and ka now but playing actively in war of nations. Its the only gree game i play now. A few forum members are there too. Former regs like maverick is in there.

Truthteller - thanks bro, appreciate that. How is fk these days? Who are the guys i know that are still active there?

Mickymacirl- good to see u bro. Oh i see, gree didnt bring anything new to the game? Im sure your one of the monsters in the game now bro.

Speed- lol yeah the forums wont be out of trolls but no one can beat our guy bigflan for the best troll. Lol. And Im impressed for the long time im gone SUP is still winning :) and i always remember u bro since one of the top players in war of nations of my world is named "speed" lol

Led- yes thats true led that why i stopped by :)

Tyler- thats good to here bro

BostonHammer
06-04-2015, 06:38 AM
Hey Jh, yes there's still some of us old timers hanging around. Like Mickey said, same story, diff day. Let hacking, more glitches. Sup still wins. Birds are still second, and the forum is still filled with trolls. Seems just like the old days,lol.

I agree with most of what you said except in the good old days, there were only a couple of trolls and the forum was very helpful.

Hey Jhoemel, my old faction mate.

Jhoemel
06-05-2015, 08:52 AM
I agree with most of what you said except in the good old days, there were only a couple of trolls and the forum was very helpful.

Hey Jhoemel, my old faction mate.

Hey boston, long time no see. Nice to see my former vff alpha team mates appearing :)

Jhenry02
06-16-2015, 05:29 AM
Some people never quit.