PDA

View Full Version : Slow deploys in FL

mikeyh22
05-31-2015, 12:31 AM
Hi, is anyone having slow deploys in FL? I am queuing up my deployments but they don't get deployed for what seems like ages. Started happening at the last FL event and the same on this one. Is it a plan to stop last minute attacks?

Pidgeot
05-31-2015, 02:05 AM
Hi, is anyone having slow deploys in FL? I am queuing up my deployments but they don't get deployed for what seems like ages. Started happening at the last FL event and the same on this one. Is it a plan to stop last minute attacks?

It was said that all deploys sit for 10 seconds to allow them to sync with the server. If they dont deploy in that time, they are returned. Nothing you can do but hope your deploys go through in a timely manner.

ju100
05-31-2015, 02:56 AM
It was said that all deploys sit for 10 seconds to allow them to sync with the server. If they dont deploy in that time, they are returned. Nothing you can do but hope your deploys go through in a timely manner.

Sorry, Pidgeot made a typo here, it's "minutes", not "seconds"

Area51z
05-31-2015, 12:41 PM

I usually force a sync by refreshing my rivals list......but it is soooooo annoying. Like the gazillion taps this ltq takes. ...you can also use this to collect any units awarded during the battle ...

WBS
05-31-2015, 02:55 PM
It takes about 4-5 minutes to deploy 150 on iPhone 6. Every now and then I can do it in under 3.

KillerDriller
05-31-2015, 08:16 PM
Takes a long time for deploys to drop and then those useless splash screens pop up over each other telling you you won 2 gunners or some other crap. Clear them out again before trying more drops. These two issues really mess up the play.